Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Charmed Magazine ~ *Looking for Builder and Interior Designers* APPLY HERE!

pixie30pixie30 Posts: 6,039 Member
charmedbanner-1.jpg

Hello Simmers.

I'm Pixie, the editor of Charmed Magazine.
And today I am offering you guys a fairly rare opotunity to join my magazine as either a house builder or interior Designer!
This chance will not come up again in anytime soon, as I want a person who is commited to their job!

What I am look for in...

A Builder -
I need someone who produces good quality houses, and can work with either cc or no cc. I need someone who can build according to a theme, example - Tudor house
You would be requried to write a little about your house(Although if your not very good at writing but excellent at building i'll do the writing part, or get one of my writers to do it) You will also need to be take pictures of the inside and outside of your house (like a tour)
You will have 4 weeks to build the house and take pictures of it (and write but you DO NOT have to do this )

An Interior Designer -
For this job, I am looking for two people. One who works with cc, and one who doesn't !
You will be required to make over 3 rooms per issue (you will have 4 weeks to do this) and you will have to take pictures of the room. You would either be given a room made by me to decorate (I would upload it as a single room) or I will tell you to redecorate a room in one of the towns!
Be warned you may be given a task where it is to decorate a whole house, a this would mean you only decorate tha house for that issue, you will also need to be able to decortae according to a theme, example Modern style bedroom or Country living room.

Think you got what it takes, to become a memeber of charmed magazine?
Well fill out this form, and email it to THE MAGAZINE EMAIL: charmed.magazine@hotmail.co.uk
Form:
Username:
Job applying for:
Headshot of sim on WHITE background:
Examples of houses/decorated rooms (depending what job you choose to apply for):

Good luck to those who apply, you will recive an email within 2 days or before of you applying to say if you have the job or not!
If you cannot apply through email we are more than happy for you to apply on the thread :D

Happy Simming

~ Pixie - editor of Charmed Magazine

Comments

• pixie30pixie30 Posts: 6,039 Member
    edited May 2011
    Bump :D
    Just something I forgot to mention!:
    you will start issue two, as issue one is released in a few days :)
    edited May 2011
    come on ;)
    edited May 2011
    no one? :cry:
    edited May 2011
    COME ON GUYS, WE NEED PEOPLE BEFORE THE 1ST JUNE :)
    edited May 2011
    ______
  • FishGirl4FishGirl4 Posts: 4,415 New Member
    edited May 2011
    It'll be fun :)
  • popstar7popstar7 Posts: 4,128 Member
    edited May 2011
    :mrgreen:Hey there,I have sent you a email pixie to apply to be a Interior Decorator who doesnt work with cc,please reply asap to my email so i can get to work on any asignments! :D
    Call me Ella!

4h2i5k.png
    edited May 2011
    replied star!
    and fishiee :3