Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Generations for family vacation week!

The next week and a half is my family's vacation this year because I am working full time in July and August (starting June 13). It's a great time for a new game release. My family may be taking a road trip to Saskatchewan later this week and I can bring my laptop with generations.

I'm most excited about the new playground equipment and child activities. I also like the strollers and playground horsies for toddlers. I'm so glad that EA is making a real EP this time and not a bunch of RPG mini-games. I wish I could get those pesky celebs to go away (I only bought Late Night for the neighborhood and high rises. Bridgeport is my favorite neighborhood). They're worse than the stray animals in TS2. At least the strays were cute and adoptable.

Comments

• Options
    BritterflyBritterfly Posts: 266 New Member
    edited May 2011
    I can't agree with with you more! I absolutely abhor the paparazzi. I constantly bicker at them to get off my lawn. Especially when I'm just a 1-3 star celeb and there already bonkers over my sim. Sheesh... not to mention the celebrity system should be harder to achieve, so it could be easier to have more normal sims.
  • Options
    SimangoSimango Posts: 427 Member
    edited May 2011
    Yeah, I was a bit uncertain about this expansion (and to be fully honest I still have slight reservations) but I'm looking forward to the items coming more than anything else really. Especially the bunkbed and the new playground equipment plus water slide/treehouse. It'll give my sims more activities to do in my neighborhood. I hope I'll have room to place that playground EA is supposed to have packaged with generations.
  • Options
    julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,173 Member
    edited May 2011
    I just nowadays totally ignore the paparazzi but what i totally hate is that every third day i get some stupid random slander either my sim has peed herself or was caught looking in trash meaning i once again either have to ignore the bad moodlet or go to the town hall and sue. The other thing is even if you win the case the friendships you lose because of the slander do not go back up to their earlier levels .

Plus my town is full of celebrities so its annoyingly hard not to have my sim becone one especially as a lot of careers need you to be friends with co workers and somehow they invariably seem to be celebrities .

I dont think EA will bother to change how this works as there are other bugs they still have not fixed from earlier Ep's like the excavation bug .
  • Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    edited May 2011
    I just type in moveobjects on and get rid of them that way they disappear for awhile.