Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vamp Buster

dbaadbaa Posts: 313 New Member
Please create a vampire buster job, I don't like these vamps! 8)

Comments

• Options
    nessajolenenessajolene Posts: 779
    edited May 2011
    agreed.
  • Options
    vidkid21vidkid21 Posts: 3,731
    edited May 2011
    I prefer vampire hunter over buster, but that would be cool. :D
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    vidkid21 wrote:
    I prefer vampire hunter over buster, but that would be cool. :D

Right vidkid21, or vampire killer too.
  • Options
    lilmisfit1987lilmisfit1987 Posts: 1,055 Member
    edited May 2011
    OOOOO...vampire slayer! Note to Self: I must make a Buffy sim...and a Blade one too. Has anybody ever noticed that the one dark vampire sim in the 6 person apartment in Bridgeport looks a lot like Blade? I forget his name...
  • Options
    vidkid21vidkid21 Posts: 3,731
    edited May 2011
    OOOOO...vampire slayer! Note to Self: I must make a Buffy sim...and a Blade one too. Has anybody ever noticed that the one dark vampire sim in the 6 person apartment in Bridgeport looks a lot like Blade? I forget his name...
    :shock: Really? I love Blade! I need to take a look at him.

@dbaa Slayer, buster, or hunter is cool. I only left killer out becuz EA might not like killer very much. xD
  • Options
    KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    edited May 2011
    Oooh, good idea! I would love play a slayer. :)

And also, make Paparazzi a career. We already have cameras and celebrities and photography as a career, shouldn't they go hand in hand?

Can you imagine sending your sim around zapping vampires and snapping pics of celebrities? How fun! :)
    giphy.gif

• Options
    edited May 2011
    KATENESS wrote:
    Oooh, good idea! I would love play a slayer. :)

And also, make Paparazzi a career. We already have cameras and celebrities and photography as a career, shouldn't they go hand in hand?

Can you imagine sending your sim around zapping vampires and snapping pics of celebrities? How fun! :)

There you go, cool, KATENESS!
  • Options
    nessajolenenessajolene Posts: 779
    edited May 2011
    nice
  • Options
    edited May 2011

I think I've seen it just yeterday, it bit a female sims next to my sims... Beau Merrick, isnt it? With a wierd collar, dressed in black with a t-shirt?
  • Options
    Blood0rchidBlood0rchid Posts: 669 New Member
    edited May 2011
    wait wait.. there are cameras? and photography?? WHERE? I don't have these!!!
  • Options
    BritterflyBritterfly Posts: 266 New Member
    edited May 2011

William Fangmann, just in case you were wondering! I found out through wikepedia lol
  • Options
    SkyscraperfanSkyscraperfan Posts: 4,287 Member
    edited May 2011
    I think vampire sims should just be fatter
    My current Novelcy and general blog:
    https://themostevilfish.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    edited May 2011

They came with Ambitions. You can buy cameras either at the Consignment Shop or through buydebug. :)
    giphy.gif

• Options
    edited May 2011
    Britterfly wrote:

William Fangmann, just in case you were wondering! I found out through wikepedia lol

Unreal, Britterfly, cool. 8)
  • Options
    EidkaEidka Posts: 175 New Member
    edited May 2011
    It came with world adventures.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Eidka wrote:
    It came with world adventures.

Whoops, you're right. I said they came with Ambitions. :oops:
    giphy.gif

• Options
    xWednesdayxxWednesdayx Posts: 2,478 New Member
    edited May 2011
    I love the vampires, but sometimes they just begin to take over and a vampire slayer is needed.

And if we're playing with a sim who is a vampire, they could go into stealth mode and try to ninja their way out of the slayer's grasp.
  • Options
    friohurfriohur Posts: 1,722 Member
    edited May 2011

you forgot D...
    vhd.jpg
    Robin: You’re overwhelmed, Freeze was underwhelmed-why isn’t anyone ever just whelmed?

Robin: If dislike is the opposite of like, is disaster the opposite of aster? See, instead of things going wrong, they go right.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    I love the vampires, but sometimes they just begin to take over and a vampire slayer is needed.

And if we're playing with a sim who is a vampire, they could go into stealth mode and try to ninja their way out of the slayer's grasp.

Exactly, they're too powerfull, & the game even advises us to befriend vampires, so a balance of powers is needed for safety. The vampire squad, an underground, secret, police society. 8)
  • Options
    KaziaSueKaziaSue Posts: 270 New Member
    edited May 2011
    i wish there was a way to make your celeb status go away, i hate the paparazzi all up on my property all the time
  • Options
    ivinianivinian Posts: 1,957 Member
    edited May 2011
    Twallan's made a mod that will let you insta-kill Paparazzi (or reassign them to other jobs if possible) and instantly cure vamps :) Not as fun as a Buffy Sim, but at least it gets them out of your town! Google for it--it's not hard to find and get installed!
  • Options
    KaziaSueKaziaSue Posts: 270 New Member
    edited May 2011
    ivinian wrote:
    Twallan's made a mod that will let you insta-kill Paparazzi (or reassign them to other jobs if possible) and instantly cure vamps :) Not as fun as a Buffy Sim, but at least it gets them out of your town! Google for it--it's not hard to find and get installed!

that-is awesome. :mrgreen: is it a core mod of just a regular ol' mod?