Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Uploads not showing up in studio

I've just tried to upload 3 sims with a custom covershot to use as my profile picture, but they are not showing up in my studio. The launcher says "uploaded" with no error message, but the sims are nowhere to be found. I was able to get a household to upload successfully earlier today. Help?
GArBA5W.jpg

Comments

• hoxha01hoxha01 Posts: 2,872 Member
    edited May 2011
    I can't help but just to let you know that I'm having the same problem. Even clothes are not showing up in my studio now! :(
    31742461120_345ca56988_b.jpg
  • BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    edited May 2011
    hoxha01 wrote:
    I can't help but just to let you know that I'm having the same problem. Even clothes are not showing up in my studio now! :(

I'm sorry to hear that :( Does make me feel a little better that it's not just me though :lol:
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    edited May 2011
    Sooo... anyone with tech expertise know what's going on here? Gurus - is this a known issue?
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • GlampireGlampire Posts: 58
    edited June 2011
    I too am experiencing the same problem and would like to know an answer to this issue as well. :(
  • jacqpinksjacqpinks Posts: 2,118 Member
    edited June 2011
    I am only guessing, do u think that EA are limiting uploads with images in light of all the news about **** being uploaded?
    Jacqpinks ♥'s The Sims
  • EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    edited June 2011
    Same problem. Tried to upload a screen shot (several times). Launcher says it was uploaded but it's not in my studio.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • LynxAQLynxAQ Posts: 222 Member
    edited June 2011
    I have the same problem trying to upload my world - it says uploaded but doesnt show up on the exchange or profile.

Would be nice to get some sort of acknowledgement that there is a problem or at least let us know how to work around it etc.

Edit: I have tried to upload my world 28 times now - thats like 2.5 gigs of uploading, really not a joke anymore tbh.
  • ARIANEARIANEARIANEARIANE Posts: 17
    edited December 2011
    I have this same problem..
    I can't upload sims but patterns I can upload without any problem...
  • dandan89dandan89 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited December 2013
    i'm having the same problem :!:
    i just wish EA would let us know what is the issue :?:
    so frustrating!! :evil: