Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Timeless Beauties Calendar Girls: Going Greek *Judges, Please Send Scores*

2lj3lkz.jpg
There was no elimination as sadly, poida had to leave us

*This awesome idea was submitted to us by former Calendar Girl and now judge, simslover!*

For this round your Calendar Girl will be portraying beautiful, graceful, delicate...

1540037-greek_goddess__athena_by_alayna_super.jpg

Grecian warriors!

2q17z1u.jpg

Yep you're going Greek and we're switching roles! The Greek men will be alone at home with the kids, while your calender girls will be at war!

Amazons+Vs.+Greeks.jpg

Of course the most important thing in a war is your outfit. Does your warrior favour the white tunic and shiny gold accessories? Or more leather and metal breastplates? Grab those spears, swords and shields and let's see your Grecian Warrior leaving home, preparing for battle or maybe in combat!

t53qkl.jpg

Theme: Grecian Warriors

artemis2.jpg

Year/Month: 500BC

What you'll be judged on

Does your Grecian Warrior represent the fashion of 500BC?

Is your Grecian Warrior standing out from the crowd, or blending into the background?

Are the walls up or down? We'd prefer to see walls up, where they should be.

Are those pesky thought bubbles showing?

Are any extras in your picture behaving themselves?

RULES
1. Please be kind to each other, rudeness will not be tolerated.
2. No face plastering of any kind.
3. We will give extensions when needed, but to make it fair, we ask that you let us know TWO days before the due date, so others can take advantage of the extension. However, we will take into account things such as Patches and game issues ( we know you can not plan those issues)
4. No major changes to model once submitted, unless we allow for it in an assignment. The exception to this rule is CC skin, if skin is causing your game to have issues, I do not mind if you need to change it, just please try to keep it close to the original colour. I will also make exceptions on a case to case basis. ( I understand CC can go wonky) We request that eye colour stay the same, but if you need to remove CC eyes or contacts, that's fine.
5. Hair colour and make up can be changed at any time, it's up to you!

Scoring:

Scoring will be a 100 point process.

Creativity/Topic: /40
Setting: /35
Overall: /20
Pose: /5
Total: /100
Comments:

Judges:

seren
hush
pixie
simslover

Grecian Warriors

xena.jpg

JKAmaryllis smiley-vault-misc-092.gif
Bliss87 smiley-vault-misc-092.gif
cupcake
Sun2401 smiley-vault-misc-092.gif
Amieechu smiley-vault-misc-092.gif

Seen It shield.gif
Turned In smiley-vault-misc-092.gif
Dropped smileyvault-rip.gif

Tips and Tricks!

Ctrl + Shift + C to open cheat box, then press enter after typing what you want.
Hiding speech bubbles, skill bars and plumbbobs
Type: hideheadlineeffects on
Moving sims/objects
Type: moveobjects on
Unlocking outfits and hair
Type: unlockoutfits on
Unlocking expansion objects
Type: buydebug on
Type /help for any other commands.

In Game Camera Angles!

TAB-Puts the game into Cameraman mode, allowing better and more control of the camera, and removing the blue user interface. Make sure you are in live mode before going into Cameraman mode or you will see grid lines on the ground and floating where floor tiles may be placed.
W moves the camera forward.
S moves it backward.
A moves the camera left.
D moves it right.
Q lowers the camera angle.
E raises it.
Z Zoom in.
X Zoom out.
SHIFT plus A rotates camera angle left.
SHIFT plus D rotates camera angle right.
SHIFT plus S resets the camera.

DUE DATE MONDAY 30TH MAY

5athena.jpg
Every little piece of your life, will mean something to someone.
screenshot-3jj.jpg

Comments

• hushfireflyhushfirefly Posts: 1,931 Member
    edited June 2011
    Scores for Marie Antoinette!

Slowly creeping towards the end... but luckily there's still more rounds to go for you gals to showcase your exquisite talents :mrgreen:

First cupcake 299
    snjxw2.png

seren
    Creativity/Topic: 40/40
    Setting: 35/35
    Overall: 20/20
    Pose: 5/5
    Total: 100/100
    Comments: Again, this is another fabulous picture. I love your take on Marie! Your Calendar Girl is dressed and coiffed to perfection and she knows it! Just look at her smile and pose, she knows she looks expensive. Your set is to die for (And poor thing, she does doesn't she?) And even though I know her end, seeing Our Calendar girl as Marie makes me want to either buy her dress or be her! Just wow!

hush
    Comments: Ah cupcake, you and this comp go hand and hand. Each time you never fail to impress! Such extravagance, elegance and eloquence! There's so much richness, you've littered the entire set with accents of gold to express her use of wealth. I love the touch of making her face whiter than her skin to show her use of that lovely lead based powder they were all so fond of back then. Her dress is as lavish as her surroundings and you've even included cupcakes ^.^

simslover
    Creativity/Topic: 39/40
    Total: 99/100
    Comments: Amazing! Stunning! Fantastic! I loved your entry; you captured Marie's Bubbly and Beautiful Personality!

Second JKAmaryllis 290
    1zfik4l.jpg

seren
    Comments: Guess whose back?! Panda's back! Wow! Talk about stunning me speechless! You've done such a fantastic job. This was a hard challenge and you've risen to it. I adore all the little details of the room and our Calendar Girl looks perfect in it. Honestly, this is perfection.

hush
    Comments: Gosh, she is like a porcelain doll! That glowing alabaster skin standing out amongst the pretty pastels and gorgeous assortment of lush materials and furnishings. So sweet and innocent in her periwinkle dress and lace gloves. Perfect representation of a young girl thrown into the life of a queen of a different country. Absolutely lovely JK.

simslover
    Creativity/Topic: 38/40
    Setting: 30/35
    Overall: 19/20
    Pose: 3/5
    Total: 90/100
    Comments: You did a very good job with this one, the simplicity did work... But I would've liked a more interesting pose.

Third Sun2401 285
    timeless6.jpg

seren
    Comments: Sun, I broke out laughing when I put all the little bits and pieces of this picture together in my head. This is so cleaver and you pulled it off so spectacularly! This is comical, yet classical and just so right. Even though our Calendar Girl is about to lose her head, she still looks fantastic. I am blown away with your creativity on this; I wish I could give you extra points!

hush
    Overall: 19/20
    Total: 99/100
    Comments: Such dark humour Sun. Nothing like going out in style, and boy is she ever! She just oozes attitude and confidence, absolutely stunning in the gold gown and matching accessories. Completely oblivious to the horror and grief around her, just lost in her obtainment of looking pretty. Quite like the symbolic hand -to-neck pose here Sun, lol >.<

simslover
    Creativity/Topic: 34/40
    Setting: 29/35
    Overall: 18/20
    Total: 86/100
    Comments: You captured Marie's personality perfectly! I loved the pose! I would've liked the see her face toward the front of the photo though. I also did not really like the border.

Bliss87 275
    2hscbuv.png

seren
    Creativity/Topic: 38/40
    Total: 98/100
    Comments: Miss Bliss, what a gorgeous picture! Your model's pose is fantastic and I love that the picture is ALL about her. I know I keep saying it, but your Calendar Girl is a beauty and somehow you always set your lighting just right to make her eyes sparkle! I am so sorry that I had to take a couple of points off, I do so because of our Ladies In Waiting in the back look like they are from the Victorian era and so, don't quite fit with Marie. That said, I love this pic and think you've done fantastic!

hush
    Setting: 32/35
    Total: 97/100
    Comments: She looks so demurely impish Bliss! You always have the best view of your models face and it always shows so much. That cc dress is incredibly impressive and I love your technique of layering in the background with the curtains. Her little posse in the background adds to her importance. One thing about them though is that they aren't styled for that decade, I mean they are stunning and perfect poses but it just doesn't suit that period.

simslover
    Creativity/Topic: 34/40
    Setting: 27/35
    Overall: 15/20
    Pose: 4/5
    Total: 80/100
    Comments: You photo was nice, but I didn't really get that 'Marie Antoinette' feel. I would've liked if you died your models hair Blondish or White, that would've been much better.

amieechu 251
    http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/4229/bananau.jpg

seren
    Creativity/Topic: 36/40
    Total: 91/100
    Comments: Amiee, this is a very pretty pic. I love how you went a different direction then our other models and your Calendar Girls looks lovely and relaxed luxuriating in her tub. I'm so sorry but I think your setting has let you down here, this looks modern or even modern with an Eastern twist. But it does not look as though it was set in Marie's time. That said, I do understand completely where you were trying to go with opulence and her relaxing and I think your idea behind it is fantastic.

hush
    Total: 90/100
    Comments: First off, is this was another comp, you would receive full marks from me Amiee because your picture is so visually striking. A feeling of extreme calm and serenity just washes over you. It's beautifully set out and orchestrated. Unfortunately, I just don't see any relevance to the 1700's. It looks very modern and slightly oriental inspired. Like I said, in another comp, this would be perfect but in Timeless it's about conveying the styles influence of that particular year/decade and I just don't see it here. I can't stress enough that I do really love this pic from you Amiee, just remember to include the rounds furnishing/fashion theme :wink:

simslover
    Creativity/Topic: 27/40
    Setting: 25/35
    Pose: 3/5
    Total: 70/100
    Comments: I'm sorry Amiee, but this was not your best. You had no pose pretty much; The setting was not very historically accurate as well. I also would've liked your models hair to be Blonde or White. You did an okay job, I know you will improve!

Congrats cupcake! You earned it :D

Edit: Forgot a score /facepalm
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Every little piece of your life, will mean something to someone.
    screenshot-3jj.jpg
  • simslover740simslover740 Posts: 3,100
    edited May 2011
    I love this idea ;)
  • JKAmaryllisJKAmaryllis Posts: 3,741 Member
    edited May 2011
    oohhhh
    this could be interesting lol
    jz8tDGb.png
    Steam: JKAmaryllis
  • Sun2401Sun2401 Posts: 4,992 Member
    edited May 2011
    cool, seen it
  • amieechuamieechu Posts: 947 Member
    edited May 2011
    Hmm seen it. This is going to be a challenge.
  • Simpixie2255Simpixie2255 Posts: 2,945 New Member
    edited May 2011
    sounds so fun!
    edited May 2011
    Warrior2.jpg

Yeaahhh I'm procrastinating on the housework, so I've got it finished already lol
    jz8tDGb.png
    edited May 2011
    Woo! Good job JKA! And guys: This is a bit hard, but get ready for some harder stuff lol!
  • pixie30pixie30 Posts: 6,039 Member
    edited May 2011
    hushie have u finished your pic yet? for F&S
    edited May 2011
    Geeze JK way to set the bar high. ;D
    I love it! Turned out great!
    edited May 2011
    Natasha calls on the power of Zeus to slay her enemies!

timelessgreek.jpg
    edited May 2011
    How did you make that lightning Sun? O.O
    edited May 2011
    How did you make that lightning Sun? O.O

with the fog emiiter, the code is ep2hospital
    edited May 2011
    I think you guys scared everyone away with your awesome pics xD
  • blazaxxblazaxx Posts: 1,871
    edited May 2011
    AAwweesommeee assignment ! LOVING the pics guys <3
    edited May 2011
    amieechu wrote:

waiting for your awesome pic! :)
    edited May 2011
    Sun2401 wrote:
    amieechu wrote:

waiting for your awesome pic! :)
    >_> Still thinking about it. xD
    edited May 2011
    Argh. This assignment is harder than it looks xD
    I'll try to get it in tonight, I'll go ahead and say, might as well get an extension. Where are you fellow modelers?
  • pixie30pixie30 Posts: 6,039 Member
    edited May 2011
    this is going to be hard to judge D:
  • Bliss87Bliss87 Posts: 5,865 Member
    edited May 2011
    Seen it
    edited May 2011
    Who are we waiting on for scores for last assignment?
    jz8tDGb.png
    edited May 2011
    I just got home may 30th a 1am from florida can i have until tomorrow to get this in?
    edited May 2011
    Assignment - Going greek

Model - Sun

By - Bliss

Photo -

2581fgj.png

Plz Judge larger image -

http://i53.tinypic.com/24cuo88.png
  • Simpixie2255Simpixie2255 Posts: 2,945 New Member
    edited May 2011
    great pics guys!