Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ The Worlds of Rflong7 ♥ =D

Comments

• Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Hi ,@ArielleSaire
    So Sweet~ Thanks so much. I'm really glad you liked them. :mrgreen:

Hi, @duyguugudur :mrgreen:
    Oh, yeah-I really need to finish this world. I started it years ago and I always go back to it.
    I haven't visited CAW in so long I'm not sure if I remember how to use it. :blush:

Hi, @Clayworld -Thanks! I hope to actually finish it one day. There's not much but building... and the Mermaid beach. :(

@ Rflong7 , ha ha no worries u will complete it when u are ready ;) I am sure using CAW is like using bicycle !! By the way if u ever decide to start a new world or revised a new world or go back to finish a half project, pls let me know!! I really want to create a build/lot for u chicka!! *Hugs & kisses*
  • Options
    einshelmdweiylleeinshelmdweiylle Posts: 35 New Member
    Cake Island for the win!! But really, those are some awesome worlds! :)
  • Options
    ClayworldClayworld Posts: 1,106 Member
    edited April 2015
    xoxJennxox wrote: »
    It's nice to see you too!

I actually found Lunar Lake portals for all the missing expansions for Supernatural and someone pointed me at other ones for ITF, so I am hoping they actually work. I did just the second finish doing my sim and he is getting ready to build, and yes there is a lot of space.

Yeah, the crash happened late last year and I have since bought an external and I just have not gotten back to downloading yet. I might be doing that this week though.

Thanks!

Found at Similogical.

Post edited by Clayworld on
  • Options
    Starsaphire2Starsaphire2 Posts: 315 Member
    Be still my beating heart. New worlds! I am so excited. Is the new apocalyptic world too small to add a tiny little island that has gone all wild? Maybe with a small port and long grasses and trees concealing a second lot? New story ideas are bouncing around in my skull. You are like Santa in a world where Christmas rarely shows up anymore.
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    Be still my beating heart. New worlds! I am so excited. Is the new apocalyptic world too small to add a tiny little island that has gone all wild? Maybe with a small port and long grasses and trees concealing a second lot? New story ideas are bouncing around in my skull. You are like Santa in a world where Christmas rarely shows up anymore.

Until my DVD drive started to have fits I was working on Industrial Island. It has been so much fun and there is a lot of detail. RfLong did a fantastic job. It is a small world and you have to choose what is most important to include. Eventually it's going to be a zombie apocalypse world.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    Phoebesmom, I'm so sad for you regarding your ill-working DVD drive. The Island looks amazing and I can see placing MH's run-down school and maybe the rickety science lab too. I love adding my own creations to a world, so this look like tons of fun.

RFlong, do you still need names for this world?
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    NIIIICE!!!!!

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    Phoebesmom, I'm so sad for you regarding your ill-working DVD drive. The Island looks amazing and I can see placing MH's run-down school and maybe the rickety science lab too. I love adding my own creations to a world, so this look like tons of fun.

RFlong, do you still need names for this world?

I can probably download it from Origin and play without a DVD. I just haven't done it yet. What makes me mad is that my laptop isn't that old. I'll never buy this brand again.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    PetaTPetaT Posts: 648 Member
    * Yay* Bookmarked. Love your worlds, they are lovely to play in, and I never have any crashing issues with them. Legacy Island III is my go to world, looking forward to when you release these new one's.
    My Sims3 My Page, and my Thankyou Thread.
    Rose%20redsiggy2_zps9syrrazx.png
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi! :mrgreen:

I feel so bad so I'm kinda hiding out from this section- I haven't opened CAW in what feels like months. :cry:
  • Options
    Please don't feel bad about not opening CAW. Your wonderful worlds continue to spark joy and creativity. I recently downloaded your Fantasy world and have had the most fun! I am re-setting it up (again) this time as more of a farm community and adding horses, as they are the easiest way to get around.

If you decide to do a little work on either the apocalypse world or the fantasy world or any world.....I will cheer you on! Rah! But if not....no worries. It's still fun to chat about what makes a sim world a great world, and you're an expert on that subject. :)B)<3
  • Options
    AmberKotoriAmberKotori Posts: 3,440 Member
    O.O Im only finding out about LI3! I've been waiting for this for ages! O.O *off to download it*
    456932bd-d82f-41e3-ba07-e3cbab1b5ebc_zpsfu64k4v0.jpg
  • Options
    Mr_DeaconMr_Deacon Posts: 83 Member
    > @Rflong7 said:
    > Hi! :mrgreen:
    >
    > I feel so bad so I'm kinda hiding out from this section- I haven't opened CAW in what feels like months. :cry:

You need not feel bad...your worlds are ALWAYS worth waiting for, IMO.
  • Options
    musicman4365musicman4365 Posts: 191 Member
    So I am wondering if anyone is having this glitch when sleeping on houseboats. When I am on my houseboat sleeping, at about 5AM or so, the lot seems to do a reset thing. What happens is I'll be sleeping, and then my sim appears in a different spot of the boat. What is causing this? I have a video on youtube showing this, but I can't post links here. My username on youtube is pcdoctor2 and it's my latest video.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    So I am wondering if anyone is having this glitch when sleeping on houseboats. When I am on my houseboat sleeping, at about 5AM or so, the lot seems to do a reset thing. What happens is I'll be sleeping, and then my sim appears in a different spot of the boat. What is causing this? I have a video on youtube showing this, but I can't post links here. My username on youtube is pcdoctor2 and it's my latest video.

Hi :)

Is it only happening in one of my worlds and which one?

Do you use any mods which might be resetting the houseboats?
  • Options
    I couldn't find your youtube video, musicman.
  • Options
    musicman4365musicman4365 Posts: 191 Member
    It happens on any world. No mods were installed when it happened.

Search for YouTube username pcdoctor2 and it's the video I recently uploaded. I can't post links.
  • Options

Search for YouTube username pcdoctor2 and it's the video I recently uploaded. I can't post links.

I did see your video and I have no idea why it's happening if you don't have any mods. That's just strange why the Sims is resetting. :(
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »

I did see your video and I have no idea why it's happening if you don't have any mods. That's just strange why the Sims is resetting. :(

I have experienced the same issue as well, yet in a completely different setting. My Sim was napping on a couch in the Art Gallery of Appaloosa Plains when she suddenly was resetted and appeared standing near the couch. It has happened to her on multiple occasions. I think I did use some of NRaas's mods though... :\
    Banner.png
  • Options
    rivergaterivergate Posts: 4 New Member
    I managed to hunt down the thread where you shared the height map for your Moon Base world but the file has since been deleted. Is there any way you would share it again? I wanted to terraform it, if thats okay.
  • Options
    Hi, @rivergate

I didn't know it was missing. I'll reupload it once I get back home- about a week. :)
  • Options
    sharonxyzsharonxyz Posts: 811 Member
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for the update to Horsehead Island!!!! :) It's a fuzzy older favorite of mine and I missed it so DLed it again and there is now a dive lot and everything's all new and spiffy :) It's really a great world for a small community and has a wonderful variety of lot sizes. It's just so pretty! :) Thank you!
  • Options
    CrescentMoonPyeCrescentMoonPye Posts: 2,080 Member
    Hey Turtle pal!
    Amazing that we got a 6 year anniversary badge for this game huh?!
    Lalalalala LAAAaaaa, I'll never grow up, I'll never grow up, lalalalLaaaaala...

I like your disgruntled Freezer Bunny plumbob, Rflong
    Hugzies in a very turtley way!
  • Options
    rivergaterivergate Posts: 4 New Member
    EA removed the EV Pack from the store. It was free so I'm not sure if uploading it for people would be against the rules or? Also wondering if you've forgotten about re-uploading the heightmap for your moon world.
  • Options
    CrescentMoonPyeCrescentMoonPye Posts: 2,080 Member
    ~Rflong, Have you tried creating a 'kicked over' flamingobob icon yet? O.O
    I love your flamingobob, it's awesome! A flock of flamingobobs fishing for freezerbunnycrabs so they can stay pink and not revert back to their natural lime green color... ok, I'm done musing.

My sims love kicking cheap lawn art.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top