Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ The Worlds of Rflong7 ♥ =D

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :D

Aw Wow~Thanks @hugzncuddles ~you're making me feel shy and speechless. :lol:
    I hope you have lots of fun playing all of the player made worlds you find! :D

:HUGZ: @Writin_Reg :D

@Bily_jednorozec :)
    I answered what I could in the Beach City post. It's not much help, sorry. :(
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Hi...love the new avatar and Happy Halloween to you.

I have a question for you. I dl'd Mayfair Island and had two of my sims travel to it via Nrass traveller so I could turn it into a small vacation/resort Island. They were unable to 'rent' as there are no lots set up and I can't go into edit to add lots. How do I go about editing in game to add or is that not possible with this world. I couldn't find anything on your blog about this particular world and just bare info on the dl page on this one. Hope you can help. I like the world as I was looking for one that didn't have too many community lots or rabbit holes since I just wanted vacation world. Thanks either way. :)
    Hi, @bekkasan :)

I don't know how to edit worlds that aren't being played - I don't know how the Traveller mod worlds in that respect.
    Pigeon Rock is the built up version of Mayfair Island- http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/795/374366.page#9872012
    Maybe it'll do. :)
    I'll give it a shot. Looks pretty. Thanks!
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    @Rflong7 Eek! Minion plumbob! :D
    Banner.png
    Lol~ Hi, @M13Vulpecula :mrgreen:

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Lol~ Hi, @M13Vulpecula :mrgreen:

Hi. *waves*
    Banner.png
  • Meela_PashtMeela_Pasht Posts: 704 Member
    @Rflong7 I downloaded your empty version of Bridgeport and love it! Only thing I have to do now is add Sims. Since I like the Sims of Bridgeport, I will be adding them, maybe changing them around a little. Thank you for this beautiful world :)
    If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. Live in your Truth.
  • RukayaRukaya Posts: 2,553 Member
    Hi Rflong. Where did EA hide your list of worlds? Hugs.
  • nj1412nj1412 Posts: 50 Member
    Hi Rflong! I recently have gotten back into TS3, I thought I would be done with it, but after playing TS4 for a few months I realized how much better TS3 really is. I'm whiping my computer and doing full reinstall, and leaving out most CC except for twallans mods and a couple of hairstyles I'm obsessed with. I'm deciding which of your worlds to use as my legacy/ main story line. I dont have superstar or supernatural, University or into the future, so its tricky to find a nice world where I can use IP elements without destroying my crappy computer. I'm thinking of isle of sims because its so pretty! I know how to add some houseboats lots so I was thinking of doing that. Have you tried adding some IP elements to the island and it working sucessfully? Also how have you found the world to work on the long hall? It's medium sized so I'm a little nervous!
    You're the best!!
    Hi, @Meela_Pasht :mrgreen:
    Awesome~ Thank you. I hope it plays well for you! :yum:

Hi, @Rukaya :hugz;
    This is it. :mrgreen:
    I can't edit the first page to fix the pictures because this new site has a limit on post characters and this one is way past the limit. I really don't want to redo the whole thing right now. :)

I hope you're doing well- Happy Holidays! :heart:

Hi, @nj1412c :mrgreen:
    It's an older world and because of that the water level isn't very deep so making dive lots will be... shallow. :)
    The older one has a bridge problem but the updated version should be fine. I think. I was updating it for another with only a few expansions. I can't remember which but the full update was never finished. :(

I'm not sure any more how the older worlds will work, sorry. :(
    I am working on one right now but it's still empty. I could change out the SN bridge and use Amb for you but building up the lots does take a little while.

• Kerim99Kerim99 Posts: 289 Member
    I like your worlds. I wish there would be a bigger version of 'A Tiny Town'
    edited January 2015
    Hi :D

@Kerim99 -I was working on a Bigger Version of A Tiny Town which lead me to working on an old one.
    It's hard to take a small map and put it on a bigger one and then raise everything so I can put in dive lots... it's like starting over but having to copy the same thing... It's hard (imoo).
    BiggerTinyTown_zps37964311.jpg

Anyway... this is an old one I started about 3 years ago and it's gone through many transitions. My main problem was figuring out how to do the other side of the world...

The first version (medium, shallow map)-
    screenshot_original.jpg

Put it on a larger map and made the water deeper...

This is the Fairy Village... next to the Pirate Village...
    screenshot_original.jpg

This is the Jungle Side...
    screenshot_original.jpg

And I finally figured out how to add a Vampire town, a Wolf Mountain, and the Horse Hills. The Mermaid cove hasn't been worked on much.
    screenshot_original.jpg

Still need lots of trees and rocks and objects... and buildings, of course.
    screenshot_original.jpg

This is going to the Pirates Cove. :yum:
    screenshot_original.jpg

Just sharing... Happy Simming! :hugz: :mrgreen:
  • NoirranNoirran Posts: 393 Member
    vampire town *ears perk*
    Thanks for the sneak peek. It sounds like a super world for supernatural lovers.....me me me me!!! :grinning:<3
    Thanks! @bekkasan :mrgreen:
    Hi! @Noirran :yum:

Wow! I haven't worked in CAW for so long in... ages. :yum:

Got some things done that I'm happy with. :)

Treeess!

Fairyland...
    Screenshot-14_zpsd55445b8.jpg

Pirate Cove
    Screenshot-15_zps0e1e17e8.jpg

Castaway Beach
    Screenshot-16_zps5be62277.jpg

Witch doctor Point
    Screenshot-17_zpsf3df7438.jpg

Horse Country (ignore Mermaid Beach in the background- haven't done much there)
    Screenshot-11_zps2ac50084.jpg

Going up to the Vampire Town
    Screenshot-13_zps4ca254d4.jpg

I like Trees...
    Screenshot-12_zps3d2b7860.jpg

Kind of an overview
    Screenshot-18_zpsf30555f2.jpg

Thanks for checking it out! :mrgreen:
  • moefymoefy Posts: 251 Member
    hello Rflong looks great hugs :D
    Hi, @moefy :mrgreen

Thanks and Hugz back. :yum:
    That looks beautiful! If you need help building lots, just say so. Would be happy to do it! I'm still enjoying Moonfall Island, it plays perfectly.
    @Noirran wrote: »
    That looks beautiful! If you need help building lots, just say so. Would be happy to do it! I'm still enjoying Moonfall Island, it plays perfectly.

Sure! What do you like building? :mrgreen:

I can do whatever, just tell me what you need and what size. It's all fun to me :) Except tombs, I can't build tombs.
    edited January 2015
    You like doing dive lots? Or a Medieval lot? Or a big ranch for horses and cats/dogs? Or Mermaids... which isn't near finished. :yum:

*or Cabins in the woods?
    I have one cliff in the woods. :D
    It's still being worked on but anyone can build something somewhere if they want... Pick a lot and build. If I like it and it fits, I'll keep it in (with credit).
    Not that most wouldn't be kept but I have a kinda vision- not fully seen- for some lots.

The Ranch house and the fields are open. I have no idea on those yet. There's plenty of mountain lots and poor houses going up to the Old Vampire town. I only want them... dingy or rundown or... I don't know.

There are Store lots right now. If you don't have them don't worry, I just want to have them in the world for when I play. :)

Here-https://www.mediafire.com/?l0368cussbuaeu7
    Ideas and comments and suggests are always listened to. :mrgreen:
  • simbody872simbody872 Posts: 828 Member
    Your Fantasy Island is lovely! I will eagerly watch the progress and I Know I will love exploring it when you get it finished!
    A Legacy Challenge. The Benton Legacy
    A Prettacy Challenge It Ain't Easy Being Green
    I'll take a look today and probably work on the dingy rundown houses and the cabins.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top