Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ The Worlds of Rflong7 ♥ =D

Comments

• xgoddessofwords3xgoddessofwords3 Posts: 72 Member
    I'm so sad that I've never seen your worlds before now! I downloaded one that was the perfect size; I hate the large worlds sometimes. I don't want EVERYTHING in them. And there's just too many houses. I can't wait to start playing again. :D Probably won't be till next weekend though...stupid exams.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi, @xgoddessofworlds3 :mrgreen:

I hope you like them and they play well for you. The ones I've been uploading lately are older worlds and won't have any of the newer expansion lots (a few might have a beach into the water).

Good luck on your Exams! :D
  • xgoddessofwords3xgoddessofwords3 Posts: 72 Member
    Meh, I'm good without the newer expansion lots. :) Though I will add festival lots. I downloaded one of yours that was more for "customizing". I'm excited.

I just don't need everything thrown into one world...I like to pick and choose, since I don't use it all.
  • DelsDels Posts: 289 Member
    :O Bunny Island is a Very crazy but positive idea! :)
    something like The Sims have not yet seen ! I look forward to your further ideas
  • Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    waaah :D Freezer Bunny! I'm already picturing a funny story of how sims would end up on that kind of island :D . @Rflong you deserve this many stars:
    (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*)
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • sharonxyzsharonxyz Posts: 811 Member
    Note to self: collect EVERY Rflong 7/13 world!! :D Just discovered Dome World and Freezer Bunny Island could not be more cute or pink!! I am thrilled you are adding to Broken Heart II island!! It is one of my favorites now, as I didn't realize it had medieval elements and fairy tale themes, both tongue in cheek and perfect! Best looking science rabbit hole ever!

My sim could just be a ditz, but since you are working on the world, my sim would not, could not go take a guitar class. I would check the stair routing myself, but I haven't a clue how to put stairs through foundations so I would be utterly useless in this area.

The world is SO pretty and I honestly never get tired of running into Sims 2 characters! LOL...Nervous Subject in the nectary was a pleasant surprise, as were the secrets within the nectary! My sim isn't ready to use the dive well yet, but I love how far you can travel within them. A wonderful solution to for a pre-IP world :)

HUGS!! XOXO
    Hi :mrgreen:
    @Dels wrote: »
    :O Bunny Island is a Very crazy but positive idea! :)
    something like The Sims have not yet seen ! I look forward to your further ideas

Thanks! I don't expect any more worlds from me... I've been weaning myself from CAW. I hope to just finish some of the ones I started and update a few more and call it a day. . . [font size=4]until the CAW bug hits me again.[/font] XD

waaah :D Freezer Bunny! I'm already picturing a funny story of how sims would end up on that kind of island :D . @Rflong you deserve this many stars:
    (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*) (*)

Aww- Thank you so much, that's so sweet. I'll take 'em! Lol
    I hope you have fun and I'd love to read it if you post it somewhere. :D

@sharonxyz wrote: »
    Note to self: collect EVERY Rflong 7/13 world!! :D Just discovered Dome World and Freezer Bunny Island could not be more cute or pink!! I am thrilled you are adding to Broken Heart II island!! It is one of my favorites now, as I didn't realize it had medieval elements and fairy tale themes, both tongue in cheek and perfect! Best looking science rabbit hole ever!

My sim could just be a ditz, but since you are working on the world, my sim would not, could not go take a guitar class. I would check the stair routing myself, but I haven't a clue how to put stairs through foundations so I would be utterly useless in this area.

The world is SO pretty and I honestly never get tired of running into Sims 2 characters! LOL...Nervous Subject in the nectary was a pleasant surprise, as were the secrets within the nectary! My sim isn't ready to use the dive well yet, but I love how far you can travel within them. A wonderful solution to for a pre-IP world :)

HUGS!! XOXO

Big :Hugz: back!
    Dome world is old and I don't know how the routing is working in it any more... it was fun at the time though. :D
    I am working on the Festival lots and just added the snowboard arena even though it doesn't work too well with the theme (it's not like cars do either but it's fun to have everything in a world). I'll for sure look into the Science lot. That one likes to mess up all the time... I hope I put in the newer lot and not the older, dug in lot. :/

Thank you and Take care! :hugz: =D
  • citytubecitytube Posts: 458 Member
    :D The freezer bunny world is so cute. Downloaded...
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I downloaded Freezer Bunny Island for a castaway challenge style game for after I've bought and installed Ambitions and I've got another world I hope to be testing before too long after I get it done in CAW.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
    citytube wrote: »
    :D The freezer bunny world is so cute. Downloaded...

Hi, @citytube - Thanks! XD
    I hope you're doing well. :mrgreen:
    TadOlson wrote: »
    I downloaded Freezer Bunny Island for a castaway challenge style game for after I've bought and installed Ambitions and I've got another world I hope to be testing before too long after I get it done in CAW.

Hi, @TadOlson :)

I hope you like the island. :)
    A new world- Wonderful! I'll be happy to see it. Good luck. :mrgreen:
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    Rflong7-I'm looking foreward to testing it in my game and I love how Glenvale County is working out for a legacy game.It might be better to make simpler worlds like that and use empty lots to make the project easier and upload the lots made for the world as a lot.I actually made two working worlds without lots and had to place those in a game and it works well.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @ Rflong7: Thank you for the worlds. I'm using Legacy Island III right now for my new legacy. Awesome work
    :) Smile!

• chopin27chopin27 Posts: 764 Member
    Legacy Island III is so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. Rec'd. :)
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Just saw the new Bunny Island. Adorable and looks like lots of fun.
  • dorneviperdorneviper Posts: 52 Member
    Rflong I really love Ridgeview in Summer....could u please make ocean and the other beaches routable all around the world...and maybe add some beach lots?
    TadOlson wrote: »
    Rflong7-I'm looking foreward to testing it in my game and I love how Glenvale County is working out for a legacy game.It might be better to make simpler worlds like that and use empty lots to make the project easier and upload the lots made for the world as a lot.I actually made two working worlds without lots and had to place those in a game and it works well.

Hi, @TadOlson :mrgreen:

That sounds like fun! I hope it works well. :D

Puddinroy wrote: »
    @ Rflong7: Thank you for the worlds. I'm using Legacy Island III right now for my new legacy. Awesome work

Hi, @Puddinroy :D

Yay! I hope it plays well for you and you like- with lots of drama for the Legacy. XD

chopin27 wrote: »
    Legacy Island III is so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. Rec'd. :)

Hi, @chopin27 :mrgreen:

Thanks so much! I'm so glad you like it. :D

bekkasan wrote: »
    Just saw the new Bunny Island. Adorable and looks like lots of fun.

Hi, @bekkasan :D

Lol~ Thanks!
    I hope it is fun to play. XD
    dorneviper wrote: »
    Rflong I really love Ridgeview in Summer....could u please make ocean and the other beaches routable all around the world...and maybe add some beach lots?

Hi, @dorneviper :mrgreen:

I will look into it and try to do that this weekend- after the Fair... or my nap after the fair. :D
    Thanks Rflong!!!!....and if u could ..if its possible some dive lots? hope its not too much to ask. o:)
    edited October 2014
    Thanks Rflong!!!!....and if u could ..if its possible some dive lots? hope its not too much to ask. o:)

No, sorry but this world doesn't have room nor depth for dive lots. It was made way before dive lots were even mentioned by EA. I'm not even sure if the boats will go around the map because the land does go almost to the edge of the map... there might not be room for them. It's a medium world and it uses a lot of that space. :)

I added some beach lots; there isn't much beach to open up because all the beach is pretty much open. I added lots to a few of them in case that was what you meant. (it already had two beach lots which go into the water).

Here's the world on Mediafire - https://www.mediafire.com/?ravsjys1x0ux78n

Let me know if it's okay. Happy Simming! :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Rflong7 on
    Thanks Rflong!!!!!! :D
  • citytubecitytube Posts: 458 Member
    :D Thank you for the updated Ridgeview in Summer, I love the added lots! I've been taking a vacation from the Sims for awhile...I've been watching Sims 4, I don't have it, but still downloaded the mods...I know weird huh. Anyway thank you for updating my favorite world map...that and Norbrewych keep me busy.
  • exotickittenexotickitten Posts: 4,113 Member
    Oh, wow, you've been busy! I haven't been on this forum for a long while, but so glad I stopped in! <3
    & http://exotickittens.blogspot.com & https://twitter.com/simkitten
    -my nickname was taken on twitter :(
    dac6aa93-85be-457a-a356-02f0a5dd016f_zps42daf419.png
    Hi, @citytube and @exotickitten :mrgreen:

Wonderful! Glad you see ya both. :hugz:
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Yep, me too. Dropped in the other day and redownloaded all the worlds on the list - just grabbed this update too. Even though I am still playing Sims 4 I need to have all my Rflong worlds in game for when I decide to go back to Sims 3. I did not want to make the same mistakes I did with Sims 2 - and hadn't gotten copies of all my downloads and templates - so believe me I am watching this forum - your threads in particular like a hawk. That way if EA stops the support here ever - i have the latest of all your worlds. I even grabbed the little cute pink Freezer Bunny world - hehehe. I'll bet I can use some of your cake world houses in that - like your cute pink castle should look adorable in there.

Anyway - just dropping in saying hi and thank you for the update on this and all the worlds. So glad you didn't lose them.

Hope your foot is finally feeling well too. Been meaning to ask. Later - Hugz - Reggie

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• hugzncuddleshugzncuddles Posts: 223 Member
    Hi Rflong7 :)

Just wanted to say a huge thank you for sharing all your amazing worlds!

It's almost my one year anniversary since first buying Sims 3, and have all EPs/SPs except movie stuff, and have most of the Store too. Been simming since day 1 of the Sims 1, and boycotted EA in 2007 when they crossed the line with customers. Then last year I heard Sims 3 music, watched a few youtube videos and boom, got me in the heart. :)

Unfortunately, have been using a 7 year old computer to play Sims 3... until a few weeks ago when we got a brand new custom build and it rocks. :) Had deliberately avoided all medium/big custom worlds in the past year as I tried a few from various creators and the ancient PC could only manage tiny small worlds. I did play many of your smaller worlds and they are just awesome. Now, I'm spoilt for choice as I know I can download and try ALL your worlds and some others too (such as Great bear by johnnywr). Kid in a candy store!

Seriously though, I don't know how you and other talented creators do it - your patience, dedication and attention to detail means you're one of the very few people I can trust to make a beautiful world that plays without lag or routing issues. Those who test your worlds are invaluable too so that together you reach the point of uploading an amazing world that's practically flawless.

I'm not buying Sims 4. There is nothing that interests me in the slightest. I can barely watch 2 minutes of a let's play on youtube (even by my favourite LPers), it's just bloody awful. A game originally aimed at the tablet or mobile phone market, nothing will convince me otherwise. Shambles and a train wreck in my opinion. It's not about this or that feature or the style, it's everything - the whole being greater than the sum of its parts. I appreciate some like it - if we were all the same, life would be boring. If it makes people happy, I'm happy it suits their playstyle. It doesn't suit mine, and I see you're not making the move to Sims 4 either. I do love Sims 2 though and can play up to Seasons (none after that due to the SecuROM debacle).

If you never make another world for Sims 3, you've already made the game experience so much richer for everyone by what you've already made. After a break on Sims 2 you might feel like trying CAW again but I think you should take as long as you like having fun. In the meantime, there are thousands of your fans with a very full, rich Sims 3 game to play. We're not going anywhere. :)

Apologies for those who dislike a wall of text. :p
  • Bily_jednorozecBily_jednorozec Posts: 1,574 Member
    edited October 2014
    Hi, Rflong!
    Just dropping to thank you for all yours worlds. I have been enjoying now yours Beach City and yours Save for it and I have to say it was for what I was searched for. :heart_eyes:
    I was happy that it has everything (I ammire you, how do you get all those store objects there, if CAW supports only 2 GB of store content installed :P )
    I have sfortunatelly had some issues with it - unsure if EA's bugs or world's issues and I'll look for new everything world to play in. (Still hoping in Savannah, GA, big everything world).
    (Posting my encoutered issues in Beach City topic - hoping in some solution). :flushed:
    Thanks again, I think: you are genius (many compliments for yours worlds)
    PS: and sorry for my english :flushed:
    Post edited by Bily_jednorozec on
    "My Studio" on thesims3.com "My Blog" on thesims3.com
    Sorry for editing my comments frequently, in most cases I'm doing this due language issues (english isn't my native language, but I'm using english, because most used by people, with who I want to communicate).

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top