Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Its frustrating!

its annoying how you cant really see how a dress or hair you buy from the store will look on your sim. i bought a dress for my little girl and it looked cute on the website, but when i put it in my game it looked boxy and horrible(this happened with 3 dresses!) :| i wish they showed the outfit 360 and on a full sim instead of just the part where the clothes are. so now i have wasted a good amount of sim points(even though they were the free ones, but still....) i find it frustrating

sorry i just needed to vent a little, i just got through talking to a ea support person and they did not help at all

Comments

• MBernishMBernish Posts: 2,122 New Member
    edited May 2011
    its annoying how you cant really see how a dress or hair you buy from the store will look on your sim. i bought a dress for my little girl and it looked cute on the website, but when i put it in my game it looked boxy and horrible(this happened with 3 dresses!) :| i wish they showed the outfit 360 and on a full sim instead of just the part where the clothes are. so now i have wasted a good amount of sim points(even though they were the free ones, but still....) i find it frustrating

sorry i just needed to vent a little, i just got through talking to a ea support person and they did not help at all

There is a story on the storyboards that has views of hair in-game, but I'm not sure about the clothes part :?

Good luck :mrgreen:
  • bubblemaddiebubblemaddie Posts: 1,321 New Member
    edited May 2011
    MBernish wrote:

There is a story on the storyboards that has views of hair in-game, but I'm not sure about the clothes part :?

really? thats pretty cool thanks, i think i will check that out next time before i buy hair from the store :mrgreen:
    Good luck :mrgreen:
  • MaikellieMaikellie Posts: 10
    edited May 2011
    I've had that before! You see the picture, but they take it from this funny angle, Like "Only show my good side" and then you see it in game and it loks completely different.

~Maikellie
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited May 2011
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • NeverentNeverent Posts: 478 Member
    edited May 2011
    That's why you don't buy them; you obtain them from your rich friends who also love the sims (but are willing to blow $1000 on sims store stuff).
    Post edited by Unknown User on