Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    edited May 2016
    This totally made my morning! @Franny sent me for the item 'Beary Baby Bottom' and it's SO CUTE. Even though it wasn't on my wish list, now the rest of the set is currently there. Is it obvious that I just adore cute stuff like this?? O:

Still - thanks again @Franny !!

It was no problem at all Kallicalico! :) It is cute isn't it? Don't forget to check out the Animals Abound Cascade thread that I tagged you in earlier, so you can get some more cute goodies for free. ;)
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Hah @Teanias that's exactly the only hurdle I still have to take ;) how to become one!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    Thank you @kylierose19_2 (I'm assuming this is you? It did say I received a gift from a 'Kylierose19', but apologies if I'm wrong) for the Nature's Wall Hooks! I'm curious how I can integrate it into a room proper now. O:

No worries - it's a long story about the name but that is still me lol :) you are very welcome though and haha that's going to be the fun part :P I instantly thought about putting it in a workshop room but hope you find some use for it :)
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Breazona wrote: »
    Okblondee7 wrote: »
    I have updated my top five :smile:
    Big thanks to @Okblondee7 for the gifts that made updating possible.

You're welcome, glad to know you got them. I tried to get all the Old Mill items you had listed.

Did/will it help you to get The Old Mill for free? I sure hope so! :)

I didn't get it for free. It's now a little over 900 points, but that is better than the original price. I'm at almost 500 SP but I haven't been getting many ads so it could take a while, but that's alright. I'll get it eventually! :lol:

@Breazona, can you add more items from the set to your wishlist? I'm sure you could get closer to your goal. :)
  • KallicalicoKallicalico Posts: 39 Member
    I just now realized that I'm now officially a member!! <3 I'm so glad that I don't have to repost my wish list every day (although, lets be honest, finally being able to have a cat as my avatar is more important clearly). Nonetheless - I'm so happy! o:)
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    Totally and completely off topic, but I just thought I would share my Sims news with you all - we had triplets today!! :astonished: Two girls and a boy... what the heck am I gonna do with them?!?!?! I can barely handle one baby!! Hahahahaha :D:D I started a discussion about it here.

Ha! I read your post last night, bless your heart! I have faith in you! :)

It's funny, though, if I get fewer than 3 babies at once, I am disappointed! My goal is to figure out how to get at least four. Why? Even numbers. Yes, I am a glutton for punishment. Not long ago, I had a single child family where the toddler was about to age up to child. It bugged me so much that I had the parents adopt a child just to give the original one a playmate and to even out the number. Weird, right? That's me. :p

It's a challenge, but a good one. I got spoiled always getting quads in Sims 2 and just getting three bugs my sense of order. Or OCD, whichever! :)
    edited May 2016
    I just now realized that I'm now officially a member!! <3 I'm so glad that I don't have to repost my wish list every day (although, lets be honest, finally being able to have a cat as my avatar is more important clearly). Nonetheless - I'm so happy! o:)

He or she looks a lot like mine! Who just pulled the perfect trick for milk without even knowing.

I just sat down on the couch and she tried to jump in my lap, but at the same time I tried to drink my milk and moved my hand. So my hand with the cup of milk bumped right into her head and I was too lazy to clean it up, so I let her drink the milk lol! Also because it was spilt on my pants, my arms and on her. She'll love the taste of washing herself now xD

Funny little furballs being as cute as ever ^^

(@Okblondee7 I also hate 3... I don't like uneven numbers becuase of the unability to make pairs!)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
    He or she looks a lot like mine! Who just pulled the perfect trick for milk without even knowing.

I just sat down on the couch and she tried to jump in my lap, but at the same time I tried to drink my milk and moved my hand. So my hand with the cup of milk bumped right into her head and I was too lazy to clean it up, so I let her drink the milk lol! Also because it was spilt on my pants, my arms and on her. She'll love the taste of washing herself now xD

Funny little furballs being as cute as ever ^^

(@Okblondee7 I also hate 3... I don't like uneven numbers becuase of the unability to make pairs!)

Haha! She does, doesn't she? I'm beginning to learn that my kitten, Mimi, is a more common breed than I anticipated - not that it's a bad thing, of course. But, oh my gosh, that's so cute! With the cat cleaning the milk off of her, that is... I can imagine they loved that - at least in the aftermath.

Normally Mimi is chilling on my desk but, right now, she's relaxing in the bedroom. Most of the time, though, she's very talkative. <3 (I hope my thoughts were organized in an understanding way - I get distracted sooooo easily...)

• HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    @Okblondee7, thank you so much for the pile of gifts!! <3 You pretty much wiped out my entire wishlist, that must have taken a long time to click on that many and get that much SP!! You totally made my night!! :smiley:

I will update my top 5 in a bit. Right now it will be "under construction".
  • BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    I have updated my top five :smile:
    Big thanks to @Okblondee7 for the gifts that made updating possible.

You're welcome, glad to know you got them. I tried to get all the Old Mill items you had listed.

Did/will it help you to get The Old Mill for free? I sure hope so! :)

I didn't get it for free. It's now a little over 900 points, but that is better than the original price. I'm at almost 500 SP but I haven't been getting many ads so it could take a while, but that's alright. I'll get it eventually! :lol:

@Breazona, can you add more items from the set to your wishlist? I'm sure you could get closer to your goal. :)

I had all the items that are for individual sale on my wishlist. There is, like, three items of premium content plus an L-shaped staircase. So that's pretty much what I'll be buying.
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    I updated my top five again :grin:
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
    Ok, updated my top 5. :)
    Hehe, don't worry I also get very easily distracted so I know how it feels ;)

Mimi sounds like an adorable character :) ours is a true rascal who only really bonded to me. So if she's calm she'll be with me and if she isn't... well you never know xD but I guess you know how that works lol
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Good morning, everyone! :) Today is kind of a blah day, woke up feeling kind of yucky. I think my dog knows I am out of sorts, he hasn't left my side since I stepped out of bed. I'm ok with that, though. He also makes me smile.

I sent out a few gifts, wish I could gift everyone everything. I have been working on building up the SP, but got sidetracked with the game (triplets! twins!) which I suppose is what brings us all here to this site anyway, so why does that make me feel guilty? LOL... anyway, if I missed you, I promise I will get to you. I hope you all have a great day today.
  • p3dromoisesp3dromoises Posts: 113 Member
    @HSmith2016 thank you for remembering me, I loved the gift, I hope you feel better soon.
    updated my top 5
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    Good morning, everyone! :) Today is kind of a blah day, woke up feeling kind of yucky. I think my dog knows I am out of sorts, he hasn't left my side since I stepped out of bed. I'm ok with that, though. He also makes me smile.

I sent out a few gifts, wish I could gift everyone everything. I have been working on building up the SP, but got sidetracked with the game (triplets! twins!) which I suppose is what brings us all here to this site anyway, so why does that make me feel guilty? LOL... anyway, if I missed you, I promise I will get to you. I hope you all have a great day today.

Oh I love it when pets take care of us :) I hope your day will get better and better @HSmith2016
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @MocaJava -- you're welcome!
    Thank you, @EndUser, for the loads of gifts and the get well wishes! <3 I don't really know what is going on, just that I feel "off" today. Maybe it's just a Thursday kind of feeling. LOL... tomorrow starts the weekend! Well, sort of. ;)
  • TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    I have updated my top five thanks to you generous guys and gals! :)
  • mikawagmikawag Posts: 190 Member
    @HSmith2016 Thank you very much for the gift! I love it! :heart:
  • MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    Thank you for the gift @HSmith2016 !

Need to work on farming points...ads have started drying up a bit for me.
    Just wanted to send a quick shoutout to @HSmith2016 for the 'It's All in the Hips' gift. It's very appreciated - thank you. c:
    @Breazona, well just make sure you get the best price on the DD! :)

@HSmith2016, I was happy to help! Hope you are feeling better. <3
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    From my TOP 5!

@dreamsong1968 thanks for the Table of Balance by Feng Shui, Good Luck Coffee Table by MA Designs, Doorways to Happiness by Feng Shui and Infinite Reflections by Feng Shui !!! <3

This objects will go great with World Adventures China world. Thanks!!! <3

I have updated my Top 5 list HERE :o