Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    @HSmith2016 I think I need that as well ;)

@Loveandhate I only have some Nraas mods and some I got from adding a mod folder in my game, which I did through a Dutch website called Penguintech. It's two mods, one for skipping the start up of the game (the EA and Maxis part and that little video that you can skip) and one that deletes the sparkles when building walls. They were in the folder I downloaded from penguintech so you could instantly check if it worked. I also have a mod to correct some translating errors :# sometimes I'm a big nerd and some errors were rather annoying lol, that's not Nraas.

From Nraas I have Overwatch and StoryProgression if I'm not mistaking. I wanted MasterController but I thought it might be too difficult for me ;)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • p3dromoisesp3dromoises Posts: 113 Member
    @MysteryGhost2013 @mikawag you're welcome :)

thank you @Martje89 for the gifts!

@Loveandhate I know almost nothing about Nrass Mods, I only have three (MasterController, Integration, Overwatch) and I can't live without them anymore, I've been wanting to install more, like I've got my eye on StoryProgression but it seems very complex, I'm a little afraid to install it, I'm gonna check your thread later for some help aswell, thank you for creating it.
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    The Traveler mod is pretty cool. :)
  • ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    I am trying to get the bohemian fruit and nuts thing but I have to get the entire bohemian garden set in order to get it. I am so close, I have 400sp left to get it. I am also trying to get anything for any of the baby and world things.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    Thank you for the gift @Martje89 ! Top 5 is updated!
    Thank you, @EndUser, for the shorts and 3 jackets in the Show Stopping Style set! :smiley:

Thank you, @MocaJava, for the Stud on the Inside Outfit! :)

Top 5 updated.
    @MysteryGhost2013 @mikawag you're welcome :)

thank you @Martje89 for the gifts!

@Loveandhate I know almost nothing about Nrass Mods, I only have three (MasterController, Integration, Overwatch) and I can't live without them anymore, I've been wanting to install more, like I've got my eye on StoryProgression but it seems very complex, I'm a little afraid to install it, I'm gonna check your thread later for some help aswell, thank you for creating it.

I tried the story progression mod and ended up taking it out, I was having a very lousy bug with it where one of my Sims became unclickable when selected (so I couldn't make him answer his phone, play for tips, etc) and a script error would pop up. I tried to fix things according to the troubleshooting on the Nraas wiki but it didn't work so I got rid of it (I really wasn't doing much with it anyway, I'm just not that detail oriented and didn't touch 99% of the settings anyway). The Sim is still messed up but I won't be playing him much longer as I'm doing a legacy and my heir will be an adult soon.
  • ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    Thank you @Martje89 for the gift!
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
    Thank you @EndUser for the gifts! I'm working on different sets now, after seeing that the Seeing Stars/Show Stopping Collection sets are not CYS eligible. I hope that the gifts that were sent to me will count when they come up on the DD. :/

Updated my top 5. Working on the BoHo Vintage Men's Collection.
    edited May 2016
    Thank you for the gifts @p3dromoises !
    thank you @MocaJava for the gift and the input on the Story Progression, if I end up installing it I'll be careful creating a save game to test it.
    updated my top 5.
    Thank you @ZombieMew for the Skinny Scarf and Top! :)

Thank you @EndUser for the Left Field Sensation, Rugged and Free, and Boho Beads and Sash! :)

Once my laptop decides to cooperate with me, I will update my top 5.
    thank you @MocaJava for more gifts! :pyou're fast
  • Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    @EndUser, I am thrilled that you have reached your goals!

@Mocajava, enoy! :)
    edited May 2016
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    Totally and completely off topic, but I just thought I would share my Sims news with you all - we had triplets today!! :astonished: Two girls and a boy... what the heck am I gonna do with them?!?!?! I can barely handle one baby!! Hahahahaha :D:D I started a discussion about it here.

Congratulations on your babies, OP!

I simply adore multiples! I have not found a mod yet that allows quads like I always had in Sims 2 and I like dealing in evens, As of two or four.
    If I can't due to not enough LTW's I adopt a child.

I think someone at one time told me to go to SimAsylum but they don't answer my emails. So much for that, B)

eta: typo
    Post edited by Okblondee7 on
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    hi @Okblondee7 at school but hey B)
    Hay@adamsaid! Hope you are learning a lot! :)
    yes i am school finishes in 1 week and 3 days!!
    i have to go @Okblondee7 sorry bye :)
  • ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    Thank you @Mocajava for the gift! :D
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
    Thank you for the gifts, @Okblondee7 ! :)
  • mikawagmikawag Posts: 190 Member
    edited May 2016
    Thank you @MocaJava for the gift!! :blush:

I was able to complete the Luxe Kidswears set! :smiley:

I updated my top 5 :smile:
  • KallicalicoKallicalico Posts: 39 Member
    Hello! I'm slowly coming back into the Sims 3 community and I'm excited for start playing again soon. : D

My top 5 wishlist:

1. Ultra Lounge Shower
    2. Ultra Wishy Washer
    3. Lady Ravendancer Goth's Book o' Spells
    4. The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft
    5. Archer's Gauntlet

My username is the same on the Sims 3 website like it is here. c:
    Okblondee7 wrote: »
    Gonfragulations on your babies, OP!

I simply adore multiples! I have not found a mod yet that allows quads like I always had in Sims 2 and I like dealing in evens, As of two or four.
    If I can't due to not enough LTW's I adopt a child.

I think someone at one time told me to go to SimAsylum but they don't answer my emails. So much for that, B)

I have been wanting more than one baby and my Sim's LTW is the raise 5 babies one. So once I found out she was pregnant, I had both her and her husband read multiple baby books (I heard that was key for some reason) and I also made sure to give her the fertility treatment reward thing - I believe I messed up and gave it to him too because I thought I was clicked on her :D - but I didn't listen to kids music or read any kids books. Thank goodness for that I guess! I may have ended with 4 instead of 3!! LOL... So if you're looking for multiples, I would suggest having your adult/YA Sims do anything baby/toddler/kid related and that might help you out. One of the people who posted on my thread said her Sims had 4 babies, so it is possible! I don't know if she was using mods or not, though.
  • renyerookamirenyerookami Posts: 536 Member
    good afternoon everyone :) popping on to thank @Martje89 and @MocaJava for the gifts. been playing around in midnight hollow and university lately, although i kinda turned my dorm into a cemetery lol
    updated my top 5