Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Congratulations, @Teanias! :smiley:
  • HeketeHekete Posts: 247 Member
    ZombieMew wrote: »
    Eyy, guys. I have a bad case of new job jitters, but I won't give up since night shift may be a great thing once I am completely trained.

I also want to inform y'all that The Sims 3 and all EPs are on sale this midweek on Steam for 75% off. I though I'd toss that out since Steam has great sales.

@#$% wish this came when i had money @_@ but i bought it from amazon cause i had amazon store credit thanks to a gift card :(
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    Tamaek wrote: »
    I've been having the same problem as @anettesb with the MMAO machine. :/ Mean machine...

very mean... tries to get me to buy Lucky palms (and other worlds)

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    Congratulations @Teanias for owning the store! Awesome :D !
  • equuestequuest Posts: 718 Member
    Hello everyone! I haven't been on here in a long time, but it's fun to gift and be gifted. Who's still active here?
  • hannekemuffinhannekemuffin Posts: 192 Member
    Congratulations @Teanias for owning the store! :)
  • equuestequuest Posts: 718 Member
    Yes congrats @Teanias! :)
  • JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    Congratulations @Teanias !! :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    From my TOP 5!

@Opicana thanks for the Noble End Tablet !!! <3

@MagZ86 thanks for the Troubadour Table !!! <3

My noble sims will like this. Thanks! :)

I have updated my Top 5 list HERE :D
  • TamaekTamaek Posts: 440 Member
    Congratulations @Teanias!! Yay!! You did it!! ;)
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
  • EstyssEonEstyssEon Posts: 12 New Member
    @equuest Hey there! Welcome back :) Seems like people are returning lately which is cool to see, especially as a newbie to the forums who joined far after the release of Sims 3 :p I am usually online and active when many people are offline sadly. I love to gift too, and I will do so more often when I get a job and whatnot.
  • hannekemuffinhannekemuffin Posts: 192 Member
    Thank you @Hoplass for Fisherman's Wall Lantern! <3

Updated my top 5:
    I've put all the items from my top 5 at the top of my wishlist. :) They used to underneath the items of the 'complete your set' post.
    Well, isn't that curious? I saw the curious painting on your wishlist @GREENEYA and I wanted to try gifting it too you, as @scillakees and @charlotteprice were not succesfull gifting that item to me earlier. I think I succeeded, I hope you got it?

@Opicana I'm not sure anyone has already pointed you to the animals abound cascade? I saw a lot of items out of that set on your wishlist, so maybe that was on purpose... Maybe you already know about the cascade, in that case never mind! ;)
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/859119/love-kids-stuff-well-check-this-out/p1

Also, after getting home safely I completely forgot to update my top 5 so I will ;)
    Thank you very much @Hoplass I will definitely enjoy. Glad you had a good trip and that you made it home okay. ^_^

I've updated my Top Five and Wishlist and am just a little closer to owning Waning Moon. Thank you! :D
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
  • LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    @ZombieMew, since Sims 3 is paired with Origin now, how would it work if we purchase the EPs from Steam?
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

@Loveandhate I would also like to know that. I've been reluctant to buy anything Sims from Steam for that very reason. Do you suppose that EA does that on purpose, as a marketing gimmick? Make information like that a little obscure so that we only want to buy directly from them on Origin? I certainly keep getting a lot of emails encouraging me to join their monthly early access club...

• AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    Thank you @Hoplass for the Stardust dress, it's lovely and it makes the Faire Folk Attire Set a bit closer!

I've updated my top5.
  • JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    edited September 2016
    @ZombieMew, since Sims 3 is paired with Origin now, how would it work if we purchase the EPs from Steam?
    Tamaek wrote: »
    @Loveandhate I would also like to know that. I've been reluctant to buy anything Sims from Steam for that very reason. Do you suppose that EA does that on purpose, as a marketing gimmick? Make information like that a little obscure so that we only want to buy directly from them on Origin? I certainly keep getting a lot of emails encouraging me to join their monthly early access club...

As far as I know and also what I read from people on Steam, if you purchase any EPs on Steam you can redeem the code on Origin as well but you cannot redeem Origin codes on Steam. I have never tried it myself though. (Thinking about it, I bought "Alice Madness Returns" on Steam but the key I got also worked on Origin and I have it registered there too.)
    Also I'm not quite sure what you guys mean by Sims is paired with Origin now? If you mean that you have to run Origin to be able to play Sims I had that ever since the EP-Manager Launcher Update.
    All the Sims EP's are currently 75% off on steam.

Migrating Your EA Games from Steam or Retail to Origin
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/47890/discussions/0/343787283748412434/
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
  • HeketeHekete Posts: 247 Member
    thank you hoplass for the dress ^^ i love gifts
  • EstyssEonEstyssEon Posts: 12 New Member
    A big thank you to @charlotteprice for the kind furniture gifts :) I'll be putting them all to good use in my futuristic house, which is becoming a lot of fun to decorate! Atm it's inhabited by a robot creator, as well as 2 robots... 1 is really friendly and helpful, and the other robot... well, it likes giving mean high fives and fighting with vampires. :D
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    hi guys how is everydoing so i have been working this past few weeks on 2 new build a apartment complex and a suburban house i decided to release unfinished versions of them and some styles you can see what i uploaded here http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?selectedAsstType=all&persona=adamzaid

okay so here are the lots you can guess which is which [img][/img]Screenshot_zpstjd8gw4w.jpg
    [img][/img]Screenshot-2_zps13vawsio.jpg
  • PhoibePhoibe Posts: 66 Member
    Congratulations @Teanias for owning the store :)

@Hoplass Thank you so much for the lovely gift ♥ I love the dress :)
    Thanks for the info @Jahnna. And the links. Good to know. Wish I had actual money that I could spend on something fun instead of food and rent and car payments hissss... All the good sales happen when I can't actually take advantage of them. I think it is a conspiracy. lol :p

@adamzaid I like what you've done so far. They look pretty cool.