Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    Astreia wrote: »
    adamzaid wrote: »
    hi guys back from school it was a very cool day 2 of my teachers were absent yeah! anyways i wanna know is did anybody get the blue a simpionts box? its been 3 weeks and its still not appearing :( i really wanted to save 10,000 to gift some people and get sunlit tides ohh well

I haven't seen it but I haven't been able to look for it in the morning. However 10.000 seems to be impossible to me even when the blue button shows up! Good luck!

@Astreia you can really really gather them all it justs takes time i currently have 2,863 sp i can buy a world and gift but i wanna save
    Hekete wrote: »
    Jahnna wrote: »
    hi guys back from school it was a very cool day 2 of my teachers were absent yeah! anyways i wanna know is did anybody get the blue a simpionts box? its been 3 weeks and its still not appearing :( i really wanted to save 10,000 to gift some people and get sunlit tides ohh well

I haven't seen it but I haven't been able to look for it in the morning. However 10.000 seems to be impossible to me even when the blue button shows up! Good luck!

what you mean you haven't seen it O.o seen what :P

@Adamzaid asked if other people see their blue simpoints ad-boxes as he hasn't had any in a while.

OH! face palm! yes i see mine now that someone told me how to fix it :) turn off ad-blocker

turned my ad-blocker off still did not fix it :/
  • JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member

@Astreia you can really really gather them all it justs takes time i currently have 2,863 sp i can buy a world and gift but i wanna save

After gifting a bit I currently have 1074 simpoints but I need to get another 1800 simpoints to get another 7 sets that will come on DD until Oct 7th. My two next bigger sets on DD are Seeing Stars on the 21th and The Last Venue of Amore on 28th.
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
    edited September 2016

After gifting a bit I currently have 1074 simpoints but I need to get another 1800 simpoints to get another 7 sets that will come on DD until Oct 7th. My two next bigger sets on DD are Seeing Stars on the 21th and The Last Venue of Amore on 28th.

oh thats cool @Jahnna hope you get them all
  • JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member

@Adamzaid asked if other people see their blue simpoints ad-boxes as he hasn't had any in a while.

OH! face palm! yes i see mine now that someone told me how to fix it :) turn off ad-blocker

Make sure you have ALL ad-blockers disabled as I have 3 on my browser. Also try and clean the cookies, the internet cache and try to change the location at the top to another country. Also try other browsers. If my standard browser Opera doesn't work I usually go to Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer.
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna

Make sure you have ALL ad-blockers disabled as I have 3 on my browser. Also try and clean the cookies, the internet cache and try to change the location at the top to another country. Also try other browsers. If my standard browser Opera doesn't work I usually go to Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer.

I TRIED THAT I DISABLED ADBOCKER I USED MICROSOFT EDGE AND OPERA STILL NOTHING
  • HeketeHekete Posts: 247 Member

I TRIED THAT I DISABLED ADBOCKER I USED MICROSOFT EDGE AND OPERA STILL NOTHING

try firefox what i use
  • TamaekTamaek Posts: 440 Member
    @adamzaid try logging out, then clearing the cache, then logging back on. That worked for me.

@Jahnna I know!! That is exactly the way it was for me, I actually had accumulated quite a few points because I could average 2,000 a day in just a few hours. Then my computer was shut down unexpectedly (during a storm) but Edge wasn't closed first and I had to reset all of my Edge preferences and after that I am lucky if I can get 200 a day and that is if I just sit and run 1 or 2 ads all day because if I open more than like 2 tabs they all fizzle in no time but only 1 or 2 will often run for hours. :s

Thank you again @anettesb! <3

Updated my top five and wishlist. ^_^
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
    @Tamaek and @Hekete kay i will try that later and see if it worked i have to eat dinner first
  • OpicanaOpicana Posts: 379 Member
    Update my list again thanks to @ragan651 and @Jahnna.
    thanks @Tamaek and @Hekete but unfortunatly that still did not work i might contact ea customer service they might help but thanks for the help guys
    edited September 2016
    @Tamaek and @Hekete kay i will try that later and see if it worked i have to eat dinner first

remmber to update your unity plugs and flash plugs in and what nots. I use Firefox to play my unity games that chrome cant play XD

the ads are random to when they show up
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    @Tamaek your welcome
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    Updating my Top 5 now! How is everyone? School is keeping me very busy, but I think I will be playing Sims today :D
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

I'm good just ad farming so i can get my zen table xD
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Hoplass wrote: »
    Thank you @SjappielovePaul
    When we arrived at the hotel yesterday the room was cancelled a few weeks ago by our traveling agency so we had no reservation anymore. Luckily there was one room left and we got that one. We weren't notified of change in hotels or anything so it was really weird. Let's hope the last hotel tonight isn't cancelled by the agency and that our flight home the day after is still booked! :s

Yikes! Ik duim voor je, otherwise it's time to call 'red mijn vakantie'
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    edited September 2016
    Thanks Sjappie. It turned out okay, the hotel and the agency had some email contact and then some booking numbers got mixed up. Flying home tomorrow :p

Thanks for your gifts @EstyssEon ! :D
    Post edited by Hoplass on
  • ohmyglobguysohmyglobguys Posts: 346 Member
    9.4k posts from the last time I was here XD
    Holy poop!
    tumblr_n1hktrsv5i1skyr7eo1_500.gif

My wishlist: MeanMasterJay
    My Top 5
  • EstyssEonEstyssEon Posts: 12 New Member
    A huge thank you to caleddon (not sure who you are on forums so hopefully you see this! :P) for the furniture set! I really appreciate that, it's very kind of you to do so <3 I just bought Into the Future on sale, so that set will go absolutely perfectly with it all. I'm planning on building a futuristic style house once I've explored what I can do in the Future - I'm so hyped for it.

@Hoplass You're welcome :)

@ohmyglobguys Wow that's a long time by the sounds of it, welcome back :P I'm new here, I like to check back often though to see what's been going on, I'm just curious like that.
  • ScotsimScotsim Posts: 98 Member
    EstyssEon wrote: »
    A huge thank you to caleddon (not sure who you are on forums so hopefully you see this! :P) for the furniture set! I really appreciate that, it's very kind of you to do so <3 I just bought Into the Future on sale, so that set will go absolutely perfectly with it all. I'm planning on building a futuristic style house once I've explored what I can do in the Future - I'm so hyped for it.
    You're welcome, have fund with the set.

aka caleddon
    Nothing to say for myself... as usual.
  • TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    edited September 2016
    Hi guys I haven't been ignoring you all the past week I had actually lost my internet connection! Apparently the company I am with got mixed up and thought we used an earthier net connection when we still use a coaxial cable one! The result being that our router couldn't connect to its servers!
    So anyways I am back and thanks to you guys gifting me while I was gone I now believe I own the store!! (unless the mmao machine finds something I missed!) yeah!! I know probably a lot more of you contributed but I can only see messages with @debbycanty @charlotteprice and @anettesb so a big thank you to you three and everyone else also who have gifted me in the last week now I will be able to save up sp to gift all of you!
    So did I miss much while I was gone?
    yay finally got my massage table XD
  • ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    Eyy, guys. I have a bad case of new job jitters, but I won't give up since night shift may be a great thing once I am completely trained.

I also want to inform y'all that The Sims 3 and all EPs are on sale this midweek on Steam for 75% off. I though I'd toss that out since Steam has great sales.
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    Teanias wrote: »
    Hi guys I haven't been ignoring you all the past week I had actually lost my internet connection! Apparently the company I am with got mixed up and thought we used an earthier net connection when we still use a coaxial cable one! The result being that our router couldn't connect to its servers!
    So anyways I am back and thanks to you guys gifting me while I was gone I now believe I own the store!! (unless the mmao machine finds something I missed!) yeah!! I know probably a lot more of you contributed but I can only see messages with @debbycanty @charlotteprice and @anettesb so a big thank you to you three and everyone else also who have gifted me in the last week now I will be able to save up sp to gift all of you!
    So did I miss much while I was gone?

your welcome... :warning: be carefull with the mmao machine... it keeps offering me some items I own.... so keep an extra window just to check on it before you press buy :wink:
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • TamaekTamaek Posts: 440 Member
    I've been having the same problem as @anettesb with the MMAO machine. :/ Mean machine...
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!