Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• sarah1114sarah1114 Posts: 76 Member
    Thank you @caleddon for the items! I should hopefully be able to afford the rest of the set before the end of the sale thanks to you!

My Wishlist
    Thank you to anyone who has ever gifted me, I really appreciate it! :)
  • HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    Really? Oh no! I saw Liam a lot around two weeks ago, but he left again. Maybe clearing browser cache will help? Hope it gets fixed soon!
  • scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    Hoplass wrote: »
    Really? Oh no! I saw Liam a lot around two weeks ago, but he left again. Maybe clearing browser cache will help? Hope it gets fixed soon!

He really needs to find his own place instead of crashing in on everyone all the time.

Hope the rain lets up and you get to see the whales. I prefer mountains to the ocean but I never got tired of going out to see whales and dolphins when I lived near the coast. <3
  • Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Awww... thanks @scillakees and @Karnzter for the gifts! <3 What a nice surprise after work today!
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Man such activity :) I'm almost glad summer is over!

Well, time to get back in my corner and start lurking again B)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • EstyssEonEstyssEon Posts: 12 New Member
    Thank you so so much @Tamaek , @Teanias , and @Karnzter , you are all so very kind and generous, I really appreciate it! I am sorry the thanks was so delayed, I only just figured out how to check gifting history herp derp <3
  • AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    Welcome @EstyssEon !

It seems Liam has been busy! To me he shows up when I log in.
  • SuppaStarinSuppaStarin Posts: 108 Member
    I have updated my top 5
    ...kggggt... Testing success...kggggt... @scillakees ;) thank you for the dress, hope Liam stays away for a while!

No whales today but we went into one of those geothermic outside baths whichs was very nice. It was around 6 degrees Celsius with rain and in the water 38-40 degrees so really nice and warm while your face was cold.
  • PhoibePhoibe Posts: 66 Member
    Hello everyone!
    My wishlist is very long :smiley: I wanna own the store, but this is not so easy.

My username is Phoibe1
    My wishlist:
    store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Phoibe1#

Top 5:
    Ultra Lounge Study Set (203 SimPoints)
    store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?scategoryId=12036&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:17696
    Ultra Lounge Dining Set (243 SimPoints)
    store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?scategoryId=12036&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:17692
    Quilted Leather Jacket (75 SimPoints)
    store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:17198&categoryId=&back=categoryPage
    Bohemian Dress (75 SimPoints)
    store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:17154&categoryId=&back=categoryPage
    Dual Comfort Double Bed (81 SimPoints)
    store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:17621&categoryId=&back=categoryPage

I hope this is okay :) I can't link them.
    <3 Thank you so much for this great thread!
  • TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    Your welcome @EstyssEon Enjoy!

@Phoibe welcome to the gifting directory your wishlist isn't quite as long as mine was when I first started about a year ago I think mine was about 70+ items ! :)
  • TamaekTamaek Posts: 440 Member
    I'm where you are @Phoibe with a long wishlist and trying to get it all narrowed down but welcome to the group. I'm coming along but I've still got a ways to go but there are some really great people with advice and gifts that have been helping me along the way. And speaking of along the way, my little boy has to see his doctor tomorrow and then the day after is my hubby's birthday so I've been working on that trying to get it all ready for him (hoping he likes what my sister and I have planned) so I won't be on much in the next few days. And my wishlist is a mess right now because I'm reorganizing it to try to prioritize the sets that I still need. Just a warning to anyone who looks at it. Sorry. Right now anything on there would be super appreciated. Thanks guys.

That sounds really nice @Hoplass. Hope the rain stops for you soon.

And haha @EstyssEon you're welcome. ^_^
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
    Thank you so much for the gifts @Karnzter and @Tamaek ♥ What a nice surprise today!
    I would like to thank everyone for the warm welcome <3
  • hannekemuffinhannekemuffin Posts: 192 Member
    Hi @Phoibe ! :)
  • ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    edited September 2016
    Thank you @charlotteprice for the gifts. :)

Edit: Looks like there was one more. Thank you again.
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
    @charlotteprice Thank you so much for the Ultra Lounge Study Set! ♥
    I can't wait to try this out. <3
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    edited September 2016
    hi guys how is everyone diong? the sims team finally released a new sims 4 ep now yes this is off topic but i was really happy so i decided to pre-order it when i saw the trailer i really got pumped as this pack might revive the game and the series as a whole! city living here i come after 2 months tough XD
    and i wanna say hi to new comers @Phoibe @hannekemuffin @Hoplass @SuppaStarin and @sarah1114 welcome all the gifting directory the best website in the forums! i guess XD because people here are amzing btw where is @Okblondee7 ?
    The sun showed up today and we spotted seals on the shore. It was a nice day today :D.

I still have to say hi to all new people here: hi everyone! And as it is bedtime in my timezone, I say goodnight too ;)
  • TamaekTamaek Posts: 440 Member
    edited September 2016
    Thank you very much @Loveandhate, @Scotsim, and @Phoibe for lovely gifts. <3 Awesome.

And I think I finally got my wishlist (mostly in order). Yay!
    Updated my top five.

And I'm doing pretty good @adamzaid hope everyone else is as well. Glad it finally stopped raining so much and you had a nice day, @Hoplass seals are really cool. ^_^ Got to go!
    Post edited by Tamaek on
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    You are very welcome @ZombieMew and @Phoibe Glad I could help! Enjoy your gifts!

*hugs*
    Thank you very much for the gift @caleddon ♥ it helped me a lot! I got the Best of 2010 Compilation for free :)
    I can't edit posts. Hope it is okay for you if I write my new Top 5 here :)

My username is Phoibe1
    My wishlist:
    store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Phoibe1#

Top 5:
    Quilted Leather Jacket (75 SimPoints)
    store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:17198&categoryId=&back=categoryPage
    Bohemian Dress (75 SimPoints)
    store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:17154&categoryId=&back=categoryPage
    The Blake (97 SimPoints)
    store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:37480&categoryId=&back=categoryPage
    Blazer and Turtleneck Combo (75 SimPoints)
    store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:17221&categoryId=&back=categoryPage
    Painted Milk Jug (28 SimPoints)
    store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:63870&categoryId=&back=categoryPage
  • AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    Thank you @Scotsim for the Royal Plush!
    Thank you @charlotteprice for the other 4 items on my Top5!

I've updated my Top5.
  • HeketeHekete Posts: 247 Member
    Thank you to charlotteprice for my gothic bedroom ^^