Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    Hekete wrote: »
    @ adamzaid

your last img how you get the cameria like that :O I been trying to get my sims 3 to look like that for awhile and cant figure out how to, no one would tell me @_@

@Hekete press the tab button if you dont know what i mean the button on the far left with two intersecting arrows :)
  • Options
    HeketeHekete Posts: 247 Member
    adamzaid wrote: »
    @ adamzaid

your last img how you get the cameria like that :O I been trying to get my sims 3 to look like that for awhile and cant figure out how to, no one would tell me @_@

@Hekete press the tab button if you dont know what i mean the button on the far left with two intersecting arrows :)

hmmm ill get bk to you on this :) thanks
  • Options
    JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    edited September 2016
    Just stopping by to say thank you very much to @Tamaek for the Sophisticated Updo and to @Karnzter for Side Swept Hair!

Haven't had time to play The Sims in days, even a week or two nearly! -_- And the ads are not being good to me at all, I often get non-paying ones which is really annoying. I've completely ran out of simpoints now but need to try and get ~900 for the Waning Moon Set on the 15th. lol Please oh you mighty simpoints god, be good to me. I hope I will be able to be more active around here soon and to gift some lovely people some lovely gifts.

Have a good start into the new week! :cookie: (1:30AM here). I updated my Top 5 as well!
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Jahnna wrote: »
    Just stopping by to say thank you very much to @Tamaek for the Sophisticated Updo and to @Karnzter for Side Swept Hair!

Haven't had time to play The Sims in days, even a week or two nearly! -_- And the ads are not being good to me at all, I often get non-paying ones which is really annoying. I've completely ran out of simpoints now but need to try and get ~900 for the Waning Moon Set on the 15th. lol Please oh you mighty simpoints god, be good to me. I hope I will be able to be more active around here soon and to gift some lovely people some lovely gifts.

Have a good start into the new week! :cookie: (1:30AM here).

WOOPS i was thinking this was wrong thread LOL
  • Options
    edited September 2016

lol nevermind
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
  • Options

lol nevermind

im sorry dear XD
  • Options
    TamaekTamaek Posts: 440 Member
    edited September 2016
    A very big thanks to @scillakees for the 7 gifts! Thanks so much! <3<3<3

You're most welcome @Jahnna. ^_^

And I wasn't paying attention so I thought I had more of the Live, Love, Laugh set but I really don't have much of it at all, it was the Romanza sets which I had completed so I just put everything from that set on my wishlist and if anyone feels like helping me out I would be very grateful. And good luck to you @TheStarlightSimm, hope you get it for a good deal!

Updated my wishlist and top five! Thanks bunches! <3
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
  • Options
    EstyssEonEstyssEon Posts: 12 New Member
    Hello to everyone in the thread, lurkers and all. I am Eon, I've been a simmer since the first Sims. I own The original Sims, The Sims 2 and The Sims 3. I am a general fan of scifi, fantasy, and nature. I am always looking for more friends on the Sims 3, so feel free to add me there, mypage/Estyss_Eon. (Please tack that onto the end of the Sims3 profile URL, as I cannot post links as a new member. *sad violin music*) I tried to put cheap, medium and expensive things on my up to date wishlist. Might I say from observation the level of generosity is amazing here, it's really quite something.

Sims3 username: Estyss_Eon
    I will list the names of my top 5 since I can't link them :) I hope this is right! Please let me know if I'm doing anything wrong.
    1) Lady Ravendancer Goth's Book o' Spells - 395 simpoints
    2) Reynard The Raven - 13 simpoints
    3) Leather and Buckle Attack - 25 simpoints
    4) Ravena -75 simpoints
    5) Futureshock Bedroom (Or anything from the set) - 752 simpoints

So a question - would anyone mind letting me know how you know if you are gifted (is there notifications of some kind) and if so does it always say who gave it to you (and is there an option to make it anonymous)?
    And a final note, once I am a member, I will create a new post with links to my wishlist/top 5 and profile. Thank you so much for reading and having patience, and have a wonderful day/night/afternoon. <3
  • Options
    TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    I have updated my top5 thanks to @scillakees obliterating it!

@EstyssEon first hi and welcome to the gifting directory! On the store site in the right corner to the left of the cart icon is a package or box icon. When you have a gift it will have the number of gifts you have written there! You then click on the icon and it will take you to messages that will tell you what you have gotten and who gave it to you as well as any messages they might have written with the gift!
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    @scillakees I know what you're doing! Lurking in the dark, waiting to ambush me when I least expect it, admit it! haha Thanks so much for my 5 gifts, dear. That gives me a massive discount for the Waning Moon Set! :* A week it took me to update my Top 5 and they didn't even survive 30 minutes. :D:D:D

I will be sure to update my Top 5 as soon as possible.
    And also a warm welcome to this forum for @EstyssEon and everybody I've missed. I hope I'll be able to gift you people something small once I build up my simpoints a little!
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    @scillakees I know what you're doing! Lurking in the dark, waiting to ambush me when I least expect it, admit it! haha Thanks so much for my 5 gifts, dear. That gives me a massive discount for the Waning Moon Set! :* A week it took me to update my Top 5 and they didn't even survive 30 minutes. :D:D:D

I will be sure to update my Top 5 as soon as possible.
    And also a warm welcome to this forum for @EstyssEon and everybody I've missed. I hope I'll be able to gift you people something small ones I build up my simpoints a little!

Couldn't have been me. It was a beautiful sunny day here under my rock.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Is anyone else getting Liamed when they try to send gifts?
  • Options
    AsfastrAsfastr Posts: 80 Member
    Thank you so much for the gift, @Karnzter ^^
  • Options
    TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    @scillakees I am guessing Liamed means that you are being stopped somehow? I was able to gift around 4 am this morning/ last night I haven't tried since then as it was a spur of the moment gift and I am trying to build my sps back up so I can go on a decent gifting spree !
  • Options
    TheStarlightSimmTheStarlightSimm Posts: 76 Member
    Omg, I just got Live, Laugh, Love for free. Thanks to @Scotsim and @scillakees for more gifts!
    You people are awesome! <3
    My Wishlist
    77 Sets, 42 Premium content and 4 Wolrds away from owning the Store B)
  • Options
    Just updated my Top 5 now! :blush:
  • Options
    sarah1114sarah1114 Posts: 76 Member
    @adamzaid Very nice house! I'd download it but I lack practically everything used. ;-;

Also a huge thanks to @scillakees for the dresses and one with nature items! Since One With Nature is on sale, I'm hoping I can farm enough ads to buy the rest of it before Sept. 14, and your contrubution really helped make that goal a little closer. Plus I got some cute dresses!

My Wishlist
    Thank you to anyone who has ever gifted me, I really appreciate it! :)
  • Options
    ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    Sorry for the lateness, but thank you guys. Today, I am going in for orientation.
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • Options
    @sarah1114 thanks for downloading my house! appreciated :)
  • Options
    okay guys i have just finished playing the sims 3 and i have to go sleeping but before i took this pic in snowflake day [img][/img]Screenshot-2%206_zpskf8az6pk.jpg
    and it got me thinking of whats your favarote sims 3 (seasons) holiday mines snowflake day how about you? anyways cya guys and good night
    btw i have uploaded that house and my sims on my studio
    http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?selectedAsstType=all&persona=adamzaid bye
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Teanias wrote: »
    @scillakees I am guessing Liamed means that you are being stopped somehow? I was able to gift around 4 am this morning/ last night I haven't tried since then as it was a spur of the moment gift and I am trying to build my sps back up so I can go on a decent gifting spree !

Yes. Liam is the sim in the "Something went wrong we're working on it." Maintenance page. Each time I try to send a gift I get sent to that page. :rage:
    New+Picture+(1).png
  • Options
    mikawagmikawag Posts: 190 Member
    edited September 2016
    @Karnzter Thank you so much for the gift, I love it! :blush:

I also updated my top 5 :smile:

I haven't been there a lot since school began again :s I hope everyone is alright!
  • Options
    HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    Thank you soon much for the library @scillakees ! I guess Liam did not stop you ;)
    Your gift really brightened my day, as it was not great. I'm on a holiday but rain has been pouring down so fast that while driving the car you sometims could not even see clearly. Scary! We wanted to stop in this town famous for whales in the area, but the ships to watch them closer did not sail because of the weather. Some roads were already impassable today because of the water and tomorrow more rain will come.
    When we arrived in the hotel I found your gift, amazing! Thanks again !!! <3

@adamzaid snow is definitely my favorite season in the Sims too!
  • Options
    Hoplass wrote: »
    Thank you soon much for the library @scillakees ! I guess Liam did not stop you ;)
    Your gift really brightened my day, as it was not great. I'm on a holiday but rain has been pouring down so fast that while driving the car you sometims could not even see clearly. Scary! We wanted to stop in this town famous for whales in the area, but the ships to watch them closer did not sail because of the weather. Some roads were already impassable today because of the water and tomorrow more rain will come.
    When we arrived in the hotel I found your gift, amazing! Thanks again !!! <3

@adamzaid snow is definitely my favorite season in the Sims too!

But he did, right after I threw the library at you. Now I can't throw things at people and have an odd number of simpoints. :bawling: Who knew books could be so powerful? I think I'm gonna have to talk to customer service.... Mondays. smh
  • Options
    sarah1114sarah1114 Posts: 76 Member
    Thank you @caleddon for the items! I should hopefully be able to afford the rest of the set before the end of the sale thanks to you!

My Wishlist
    Thank you to anyone who has ever gifted me, I really appreciate it! :)