Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    edited August 2016
    I have updated my top 5 thanks to all you generous simmers!

Just thought I would let you guys know anyone how has been using mozilla firefox and getting no paying adds at all that was the browser I was using and tonight I am trying safari I am not getting many adds but still it is more than I was getting on firefox! tomorrow I plan on trying another browser I'll let you guys know then if it is better!
  • mikawagmikawag Posts: 190 Member
    edited August 2016
    Well, I just wanted to say that my little lizard, Delta, died during the night... :'(

RIP 14067528_10206837506203012_2357648963321897665_n_zpsxixq1u6b.jpg
    Post edited by mikawag on
  • JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    mikawag wrote: »
    Well, I just wanted to say that my little lizard, Delta, died during the night... :'(

I feel so sorry for you! You have my sympathies. :(
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    adamzaid wrote: »
    Teanias wrote: »
    @adamzaid it is surprising what we get addicted to sometimes I never thought I would get as addicted to sims 3 as much as I have! The more I see of sims4 the more I understand how those who do like it can be addicted to it but the more I also know it is not for me! It has great graphics but something about them just doesn't look as inviting as the sims 3 do! I just can't seem to like the look of the sims4 sims I am not even sure what it is about them I don't like but even looking at cc I can tell if it is for 3 or 4 just by looking at the sims! I think maybe they angular and have more shadow in sims4! I am glad you're enjoying your sims4 though and hope you have a lot of fun with your sims in it!

@Hoplass thank you for the shaggy look haircut yes it is a great name for it although I did expect it to be a little longer at first more like shaggy from scuby doo but it is a good shaggy look and I have a feeling I can use it in an upcoming project of mine soon!

i love sims 3 its my baby and i will never play the sims 4 as the sims 3 garuntee becuase i played the sims 3 for about 346 hours my whole life while the sims 4 i played it for about 85 hours yet i am just addicted to it and thanks for the complement you have fun too! @Teanias

Eehehee now I feel bad! I'm at 360 something and it only started counting quite recently. Like maybe half a year. And I've been playing since the beginning. I don't even want to know how many hours I really spent :#
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    @mikawag I'm so sorry your lizard died! I can't imagine how I would feel if I lost any of my pets! (Two cats, one rabbit.)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
    @adamzaid it is surprising what we get addicted to sometimes I never thought I would get as addicted to sims 3 as much as I have! The more I see of sims4 the more I understand how those who do like it can be addicted to it but the more I also know it is not for me! It has great graphics but something about them just doesn't look as inviting as the sims 3 do! I just can't seem to like the look of the sims4 sims I am not even sure what it is about them I don't like but even looking at cc I can tell if it is for 3 or 4 just by looking at the sims! I think maybe they angular and have more shadow in sims4! I am glad you're enjoying your sims4 though and hope you have a lot of fun with your sims in it!

@Hoplass thank you for the shaggy look haircut yes it is a great name for it although I did expect it to be a little longer at first more like shaggy from scuby doo but it is a good shaggy look and I have a feeling I can use it in an upcoming project of mine soon!

i love sims 3 its my baby and i will never play the sims 4 as the sims 3 garuntee becuase i played the sims 3 for about 346 hours my whole life while the sims 4 i played it for about 85 hours yet i am just addicted to it and thanks for the complement you have fun too! @Teanias

Eehehee now I feel bad! I'm at 360 something and it only started counting quite recently. Like maybe half a year. And I've been playing since the beginning. I don't even want to know how many hours I really spent :#

Haha, I've got the Sims since 2010. I should have by far over 5,000 hours on record in the Sims 3 only, but I never used Origin before really so have never tracked it genuinely.
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    @mikawag, I am so sorry to hear that!! I was really hoping that Delta would be ok. Is your other lizard doing alright? You mentioned that they were in the same cage together, are they social animals? I've never had a lizard.
    @Jahnna @SjappielovePaul @HSmith2016 Thanks a lot :heart::disappointed:

I was really hoping she would get better... My other lizard is fine.. They are social animals, you just can't put 2 males together but they were 2 females.. The older one is almost 1 year old and the smaller one was 5 months old... They were no bite marks or anything though... They also liked to sleep in the same 'cavern' together... My father thinks that the older one must have walked on the other one and he got really hurt because of that... :disappointed:
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member

LOL in origin hover over the sims 3 and it well tell you how many hours you played!

RIP 14067528_10206837506203012_2357648963321897665_n_zpsxixq1u6b.jpg

omg r.i.p i hope you had fun memories with her :|
  • TamaekTamaek Posts: 440 Member
    @mikawag I'm so sorry about your lizard, Delta. May she rest in peace and may your memories of the good times bring you solace in this sad time. I know losing a pet is hard. I've lost a few in my life myself. :'(
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
    @adamzaid @Tamaek Thanks a lot x :cry::heart:
    edited August 2016
    @adamzaid @Tamaek Thanks a lot x :cry::heart:

no mind ;) and i will be honest i played more that what i said
    :D
    [img][/img]Capture_zpshrkbkptf.png
    @mikawag aww I am so sorry to hear that and when I saw his picture I thought oh he looks like a cute lizard made out of corn!
    Here is a link to the rainbow bridge pome ! I find it has comforted me through several of my non human family members deaths! I would copy and past the pome here but I know every time I read it I start to cry even though it does help and I don't want to have the whole thread crying! Plus this way you get a warning and can decide for yourself if you want to read it now or not!
    https://rainbowsbridge.com/Poem.htm
  • HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    Sorry to hear about your lizard @mikawag I hope you have a lot of good memories.

You are welcome for the gifts guys :smile:@Teanias my ads have disappeared again so really interested to hear your results ;).
    I want to thank @calmorezoo for the gifts, and Shannon too! Updating my top 5.
    @Hoplass like I said last night I used safari it was a bit better as far as paying adds but when I whent to copy and paste to update my top 5 the command window kept flickering in and out and the adds were not running very smoothly! Maybe because it is a browser more for iPads and such? Tonight I plan on trying internet explorer I'll let you know how it goes when I do !
  • ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    Poor lizard baby... :(
    I'm sorry for your loss.
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
    @Hoplass @ZombieMew Thank you xx

@Teanias Thank you x And also thank you for the link, I just read it and it's a really beautiful poem. It made me cry :cry:
    edited August 2016
    @mikawag sorry I made you cry I did warn you though I hope it helped a little to!

@Hoplass and anyone else wondering how I am doing add farming on internet explorer it is a bit better than safari still not the good old days of 1000 a night but it seems to the best of the bunch much like safari the add graphics are not playing as smoothly as they were on mozilla firefox and they take longer to load !
    An important note for anyone using explorer when I first got to the site I was seeing the blue box but when I clicked on it I would get a small black screan much like the broken non paying adds after three in a row I checked my settings and apperently I had add blocker enabled!

So on internet explorer you can still see the blue box with add blocker enabled but the adds wont play or pay out!

Next time probably not tomarrow becase I want to get some sims3 game time in I am going to see if there is a difference between what search engine I am using. Dose anyong know if that makes a difference?

On a lighter note I was finaly able to get the 165 points I needed to get Le Cirque Esprit and now I only need 84 items untill I own the store!
    @mikawag sorry I made you cry I did warn you though I hope it helped a little to!

@Hoplass and anyone else wondering how I am doing add farming on internet explorer it is a bit better than safari still not the good old days of 1000 a night but it seems to the best of the bunch much like safari the add graphics are not playing as smoothly as they were on mozilla firefox and they take longer to load !
    An important note for anyone using explorer when I first got to the site I was seeing the blue box but when I clicked on it I would get a small black screan much like the broken non paying adds after three in a row I checked my settings and apperently I had add blocker enabled!

So on internet explorer you can still see the blue box with add blocker enabled but the adds wont play or pay out!

Next time probably not tomarrow becase I want to get some sims3 game time in I am going to see if there is a difference between what search engine I am using. Dose anyong know if that makes a difference?

On a lighter note I was finaly able to get the 165 points I needed to get Le Cirque Esprit and now I only need 84 items untill I own the store!

You should try Opera. I've always used Opera and I'm getting more ads there than I get on Firefox, IE or Chrome. I'm still getting quite a few ads there, at least 300 simpoints in a day.
    @Teanias It did, thank you! This poem is really beautiful :smile:
    @Teanias the poem was really beautiful, it got me all weepy, too.

Unfortunately for me it could still be a while. The repairs are taking longer than we originally thought and more problems have been discovered. It is a rented property but to me the worst part is that I don't have any say on what is happening or really even when. The landlord is fixing it and I know there are worse situations to be in so I am grateful, but it is just hard having everything topsy-turvy like this. And the ads will only come up on my phone once in a blue moon. Often it is that Skinnypop chicken ad which plays fine but never gives me points :/ . Anyway you guys are great and thanks for letting me vent. ;)
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
    edited August 2016
    @Jahnna I am tempted but I think will stick to those three for now the reason I tried those is they were already on my computer! Internet explorer came with my computer Mozilla Firefox was for better this one main site I used to go on every day Felisfire a cat breeding sites I still go there often and safari was put on when I synced my iPad to it! Opera might not even work it is a new browser isn't it I am still on a vista operating system I know that this year origin says vista users won't have full access to their site! Do you have opera on your phone or iPad

@tamaek it is a poem that will get you! That must be so frustrating living with all that construction and not having a say!
    @Tamaek @HSmith2016 @Scotsim Thank you so much for the gifts. I really like them! :heart:
    My mom is letting me use her computer today so I was (finally) able to update my top 5 and wishlist and to thank @Astreia for the lovely gift on my top 5 post. ^_^

And you are most welcome @mikawag.