March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    Jahnna wrote: »
    @HSmith2016 yaay, I managed to find an extremely cheap reduced copy for Monte Vista in a local store! Have you ever tried such places?

Anybody knows if it's still meant to look like this? It doesn't show the little tick-symbol that I own it, but I just downloaded it and on my Sims 3 page it shows as registered/owned. Also, in the history it's marked as "Free".

Yes as you haven't bought it from the sim store itself, had the same happen with Barnacle Bay :) I called up about it as well without realising that I had the physical copy in hand :P lol
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    Kylieb191 wrote: »
    @HSmith2016 yaay, I managed to find an extremely cheap reduced copy for Monte Vista in a local store! Have you ever tried such places?

Anybody knows if it's still meant to look like this? It doesn't show the little tick-symbol that I own it, but I just downloaded it and on my Sims 3 page it shows as registered/owned. Also, in the history it's marked as "Free".

Yes as you haven't bought it from the sim store itself, had the same happen with Barnacle Bay :) I called up about it as well without realising that I had the physical copy in hand :P lol

Thanks so much for the info! I'm relieved now.

And also thanks to @HSmith2016 for the Comprende Lamp!
    My top 5 are updated.
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
    No worries :) I was too after all the confusion lol :)
    Zpj9msL.png
  • CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member
    @Jahnna I sent you the 'Link' wall decoration. I hope you enjoy it like I enjoy the 'Romper'
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
    edited August 2016
    @BenjaminBankss Thanks so much for the Link decoration, that helps me bring the price for Collectionne Stäncké down! :smiley:

Top 5 are updated. :-)
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
  • XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member

BTW, is there any known way to find out how much exactly of the store one owns or what exactly they're missing without going through everything on the store page?

If there is, I'd love to know it :smile: I say I "own the store" but I'm not sure if that's 100% accurate; I expect I may have missed one or two items along the way.

I believe there have been lists on forum threads with a list of what is supposed to be everything on the store so it is easier to download/reinstall if needed, so it serves as a sort of checklist. Not sure if they're up to date though...

I know, it can be quite difficult to find some items in the store like the little twinzy car (or whatever its called :lol:) or the gas station. I think the most accurate indication would be the "make me an offer"-method because then it would say "you own the store there's nothing to offer"-blah blah. It doesn't work however when you purchased a standard world and the venue/content that would come with the gold only separate, which is plum but yeah. :confounded:

Gas station? I don't think I'm familiar with that item; do you happen to have any more details about it? :)

Thanks for the reminder about MMAO; having standard worlds does make it a little inaccurate but I think I'll still use it to see if anything new comes up :smile:
    Teanias wrote: »
    I have noticed the same thing but it seems I can't skip to the end anymore and it has started to give me a lot of non paying ones on my iPad! Which is why I was planning on trying to do some add farming on my computer tonight hoping that it switches to working out well on it again! For the past 3 months my computer wasn't having much add luck and just the past week my iPad has become unlucky so maybe my computer will be again! I was getting a good 200sp a night on my iPad but out of the last 20 adds I tried only one paid but that was on my iPad so hopefully if I go back to my computer it will be better again! When it was going really well I could get 1000 a night on my computer then it drop to 500 then 200 then I had to switch to my iPad!

I find the only ones I can usually skip past are most big screen ones, and one small screen ad showing Tokyo, but that one can only be skipped using the bar above the main bar showing the time.

I seem to find the most broken ones on my laptop; my desktop PC usually only seems to have paying ones. Probably just luck of the draw though :smile:

The most I ever managed to get in one day was about somewhere between 2700 and 3500 I think, but I think I was really lucky with getting paying ones as I spent a looooong time binge-watching a tv series, haha :smile:

It's starting to feel like a challenge to me; I like to try to meet a certain amount of points in one day. Usually I'll try to find something in a WL that I like and aim to save up for that.

Anyone find that WL pages are the best for ads? I used to mostly go on the DD page but then I realised that sometimes if it was too close to a deal ending it would refresh the page before the ad was finished and I'd lose it XD
  • sarah1114sarah1114 Posts: 76 Member
    Hurrah, an item on my wishlist is on the DD. Going to snag it for 7SP. ^^

As for broken SP videos, for me the Ikea one never ends up working.

My Wishlist
    Thank you to anyone who has ever gifted me, I really appreciate it! :)
    edited August 2016
    @XxHannelorexX

You are not alone with that. When I started simpoints farming i had a week where I got at least 2,000 every day, and once over 4,000 in one day. But I had them stricly planned for specific daily deals, best of 2010 as an example. But now i dont get them often maybe 100-200 points but because i did that binge-farming for a whole month it feels like the biggest pain in the butt now :lol:
    The DD page thing happend zo me quite often too XDD but I still stay on there as I seem to get most of the ads there. I just pay attention now and when im close to that time I have like a 5 min break.

BTW, it wasn't called a gas station, its the Renault Charging Station, I have never placed or used it, I dont even think it has any purpose other than "being there" lol. It can't be found through searching on the website, but you can find it when you look for it on google. Here is the store link : http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:21360

sarah1114 wrote: »
    Hurrah, an item on my wishlist is on the DD. Going to snag it for 7SP. ^^

As for broken SP videos, for me the Ikea one never ends up working.

Hehe, I got the one after that for 9SP. Gonna set an alarm for 4:19 AM my local time for the beach bummin set :cookie:
    edited August 2016
    @JACKIEMALEK2 Thank you for the lovely Deco Gown!

@Jahnna I know that pain. If it starts at 4:19, wait the two hours and get up at like 6am instead. Depends on what you prefer. I ended up getting the Dame sculpture too. I'm almost finished the Jazz Age Living set.

@HSmith2016 Thank you for the Jazz Me Up Photo series!
    Post edited by sarah1114 on

My Wishlist
  • TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    I have had to update my top five thanks to some generous simmers!
  • mikawagmikawag Posts: 190 Member
    Thank you @debbycanty for the gift! :blush:
    edited August 2016
    @sarah1114 Ha yeah, I've got the Man Cave Compilation coming up tomorrow at 4:19 AM as well, but that's a must to get, as with the Daily Deal I will get it probably for free (or only have to pay a couple of points). :smiley:

For anybody who got he "Vertical Challenge Rock Wall" and the "Rim Rockin’ Basketball Hoop" this set will be free (or barely any points) on the DD. Here the individual time zones.
    Post edited by Jahnna on
    Thank you so much @Jahnna for the lovely bookshelf :D and like you I was waiting for beach bummin' too :P and to @JACKIEMALEK2 for the Ala mod teen dress my girls will surely look groovy :D

Top 5 updated :)
    Zpj9msL.png
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Thank you @mikawag for the Darling Day Dress! :)
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    hi guys just came back from Australia really big trip i am exhausted right now and just tired but now that i am back i am thinking of building a new house have not done one in a while i am thinking of a Scandinavian house if you dont know what that means it kinda like mixing white and dark colours together and natural colours i hope this turn good :) but good to retrun home. (home sweet home)
    @Jahnna Ah, yes, I plan on doing the Man Cave cascade as well, but I don't own the needed items to get it super cheap, so I'll have to wait till next round.

@adamzaid Welcome back from Australia!

My Wishlist
    Thanks so so much to @skm36 for gifting me the "Business As Usual Bistro"! I much, much appreciate it and my two babies are sending their paw-iest regards!
  • skm36skm36 Posts: 2,754 Member
    Thanks so so much to @skm36 for gifting me the "Business As Usual Bistro"! I much, much appreciate it and my two babies are sending their paw-iest regards!

You are very welcome. Hope you have a lot of fun with it. :)
    j7zqrt.jpg
    edited August 2016
    skm36 wrote: »

i sure will! Do you own the store as well? BTW, you'll love this link :Dhttp://buzzsharer.com/2016/01/12-realities-that-new-staffordshire-bull-terrier-owners-must-accept/
    Post edited by Jahnna on
  • skm36skm36 Posts: 2,754 Member
    skm36 wrote: »

i sure will! Do you own the store aswell?

Pretty much. ;) Plus I enjoy randomly gifting someone and I have all these sim points from watching those ads. Spreading me some sim love.
    j7zqrt.jpg
    @Jahnna thanks for the link! :smile: I didn't know about that particular item.

I don't know if I'll ever USE it but I still WANT it, haha! :wink:
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    From my TOP 5!

@JACKIEMALEK2 thanks for the More Volume Pompadour !!! <3

New cute hairstyle for my female sims. Thank you!!! :)

I have updated my Top 5 list HERE :D
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    sarah1114 wrote: »
    @Jahnna Ah, yes, I plan on doing the Man Cave cascade as well, but I don't own the needed items to get it super cheap, so I'll have to wait till next round.

@adamzaid Welcome back from Australia!

sorry for late reply just woke up but thanks :)
  • hannekemuffinhannekemuffin Posts: 192 Member
    Thank you @JACKIEMALEK2 for the All Dressed Up hairdo! <3

Updated my Top 5 :)