Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    "The Jazz Age Wear" is going to be on DD later today. If my top 5 is wiped clean, I will get the set for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you if you gift in <3
  • laurelarlaurelar Posts: 383 Member
    Thank you @suicidalcheetos (and congrats to you!), @charlotteprice , @AriesVePiras , @kylierose19_2 For the gifts!
  • Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    @laurelar no probs :)
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    Thank you @charlotteprice for turning my Top 5 into a Top 1~!

For anyone who was following updates on my grandfather: He is now in a nursing home / rehab center, and will be there for about 2 weeks before going home!
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• AriesVePirasAriesVePiras Posts: 104 Member

Welcome to the newcomers to the forum! You'll love it here!
    My thanks to @minimonXI , @rednenemon , and @chancake for my gifts! You're wonderful!
    Top 5 will be updated soon!
  • fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    Hello everyone !

I coulnd't get Haute Hip set, I still had to pay 65 SP and I had only 20 SP at the moment and coulnd't get any add :'( I'll get it next DD

Thank you @xJulle for the Dancin' Shoes I love it :)
    Thank you @debbycanty Haute Hip Wall Light, Haute Hip Ceiling Light and Haute Wall Clock it will be really useful for the next DD of Haute Hip <3

I got Luxe Kidswears for 105 SP when it was on DD ^^

I've updated my Top 5. I would love to get The Jazz Age Wear which is actualy on DD, but right now I have to pay 425 SP. Any help would be greatly appreciated, other items of this set are in my wishlist.

Thank you everyone :)
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • AriesVePirasAriesVePiras Posts: 104 Member

Hmmm, my launcher is messed up, I can't sign in. Therefore, I can't upload those lovely gifts, or anything else, to my game...frustrating...must have patience. If only I were more computer literate.
    Ok "The Jazz Age Wear" is now 235 sp. Still some items on my wishlist if you want to help me.
    Hmmm, my launcher is messed up, I can't sign in. Therefore, I can't upload those lovely gifts, or anything else, to my game...frustrating...must have patience. If only I were more computer literate.

I've just posted the same problem here.
    Ok "The Jazz Age Wear" is now 235 sp. Still some items on my wishlist if you want to help me.
    About 40 mins left.

About 40 mins left.

I think people are outsite today, the weather is beautiful :) I'll try to get that set next DD, dont lose 265 SP on it and keep it for others items :P
  • rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    Hello everyone! You may know me as that person who's been gifting all of you without saying anything! :p

Well, I guess it was time for me to come out of the woodwork and properly reveal myself. I only wish it were under different circumstances. See:

The Jazz Age Wear is up on DD, and I was hoping to get it. Thus far, it's 425 points for me. But if I could get a bit of help, that would be wonderful!

My top 5 are:

1. On the Ritz (80 sp)
    2. The Bee's Knees (57 sp)
    3. Smokin' Slick (81 sp)
    4. Attaboy Slick! (37 sp)
    5. Formal Glad Rags (40 sp)

Wishlist is here: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=rednenemon

I'm sorry for being an inconvenience to you all, but I would be very grateful if I had any help (even after the DD ends, I still hope to finish it)
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
    fabeme wrote: »
    About 40 mins left.

I think people are outsite today, the weather is beautiful :) I'll try to get that set next DD, dont lose 265 SP on it and keep it for others items :P
    Ok will write it down <3

• MiluCutu19MiluCutu19 Posts: 46 Member
    edited June 2016
    My top five is: The Big Cheese Coat Rack, Razzle-Dazzle 'Em Window, Le Cirque Esprit- Mystic's Table Shade, Leathery Bar Stool and Moelleux Living Chair!
    Post edited by MiluCutu19 on
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Hello, everyone! I've missed out on so much this weekend, haven't had a second to myself! LOL... we were watching my husband's 5 year old grandson this weekend, and for all the parents out there with younger children... I have the utmost respect for you all! :smiley: He is like a tornado, constantly on the go, talking up a storm, getting into everything, wanting to go outside and then come back inside and holy cow I think I made about 20 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches within the past couple days! But he's a great kid, I love him to death, he has the reddest hair in the world and the most infectious laugh. His mom came and got him about a half hour ago and I can finally sit down and relax!! It feels so weird not having him here, though. Hope I haven't missed too much, I skimmed through the past couple of pages and saw that we have a whole bunch of new people here! Welcome to everyone, this is a great place with the most awesome people.

Thank you @AriesVePiras for the Hunting Expedition Outfit! :)

Thank you @minimonXI for the Seriously Strappy Heel! :)

Thank you @Martje89 for the Draped Blouse! :)

I am still trying to save up enough SP to get both the Barrier to Entry System that's on Sale this week and also Seeing Stars, which is coming up on the DD at the end of the month. I haven't had any time to farm points this weekend, so I haven't been able to send anyone any gifts, but I will be working on that for the next couple days. I hope you've all had a great weekend!
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    skylar188 wrote: »
    This is my first time actually trying out the forms so I'm sorry if i do it wrong and i'm not sure if its still active?
    My sims username is adrianamaya445
    Also i'm not able to post links for some reason. So i'm sorry about that
    Here is the wishlist
    1. Hidden Springs world/ Town

2. l Dragon Valley world/town

3. Tiny prodigies early learning center
    4. Dirty no more changing and bathing station

5. Midnight Hollow world/town

@skylar188 technically it looks good, but there's one thing. You only put extremely expensive items on your list. People around here love gifting as many people as they can and usually don't spend so much on a single gift. So it would be better if you picked some sets you'd love to have and put single items from those sets in your top 5 so you can collect everything piece by piece.

If you really want these worlds and venues though, I'd advice you to join the contests around here. Many contests have some great rewards :)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
    Oh for got to say I updated my top five and working on "Mid-Century Modern Bedroom Collection".
  • skylar188skylar188 Posts: 49 Member
    Thanks for the tip :) Here is an edit version of my wish list

i'll edit my wish list so its not to crazy lol
    1. Dirty no more changing and bathing station
    2. Head start playpen
    3. Solace snugabunny deluxe baby swing
    4. Cuddly critter couch
    5. Hidden Spring world/town

skylar188 wrote: »
    This is my first time actually trying out the forms so I'm sorry if i do it wrong and i'm not sure if its still active?
    My sims username is adrianamaya445
    Also i'm not able to post links for some reason. So i'm sorry about that
    Here is the wishlist
    1. Hidden Springs world/ Town

2. l Dragon Valley world/town

3. Tiny prodigies early learning center
    4. Dirty no more changing and bathing station

5. Midnight Hollow world/town

@skylar188 technically it looks good, but there's one thing. You only put extremely expensive items on your list. People around here love gifting as many people as they can and usually don't spend so much on a single gift. So it would be better if you picked some sets you'd love to have and put single items from those sets in your top 5 so you can collect everything piece by piece.

If you really want these worlds and venues though, I'd advice you to join the contests around here. Many contests have some great rewards :)
    Thank you to @HSmith2016 and @Ktarian for my gifts! My WL is down to about 4 individual items, and many expensive items. I'll be posting my Top items soon, and hopefully updating my wishlist!

• minimonXIminimonXI Posts: 107 Member
    Thank you so much to @HSmith2016 for the GoGo Boots and @Kylieb191 for the Mmmmmm! Cupcakes! o:)
    I hope you are all having a wonderful day! <3
    My Sims 3 Page http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/minimonXI
    My Wishlist http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=minimonXI
    edited June 2016
    @minimonXI , thank you for my newest gift! I don't believe I was on the day you joined, so nice to meet you! Hopefully I can send some gifts your way soon!

Also, my Top 5 is updated!

• minimonXIminimonXI Posts: 107 Member
    @Loveandhate You are very welcome, and it's a pleasure to meet you as well!
    I hope you are all having a wonderful day! <3
    My Sims 3 Page http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/minimonXI
    My Wishlist http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=minimonXI
  • ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    I am trying out the playpen and the walker for the first time. Walker helps the baby learn how to walk on its own and the playpen helps it learn to talk on its own. Playpen also takes care of needs.
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    edited June 2016
    Hi how is everyone have I missed much I have been working on a build all day and am popping in while I let my laptop cool down for a bit! (I'm so glad everything cools down on sleep mode so I don't have to go through the long sims reloading process every time my laptop needs a break!)

Ok well I'll be checking in again later when my laptop needs its next break I hope everyone has a good day/night!
    Post edited by Teanias on