Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    LynzSimmerLynzSimmer Posts: 198 Member
    Teanias wrote: »
    Hi all
    My niece was in an accident last night and broke her leg! So I couldn't bring myself to farm adds that only pay half the time. So instead I made a sim for a contest they're supposed to be a couple so I will probably do the other sim tonight and get to farming tomorrow! They kept my niece overnight at the hospital and she'll be coming home today and I just know I will be to stressed to do adds again tonight! But making sims seems to be a good stress reliever so that'll be good at least I know she is ok and will see her when she comes home! ( We all live in the same house she's more of a daughter/little sister to me!) So that is what is going on in my perfect little world!

I'm sorry! I hope she feels better. (Although she isn't sick, I've never broken a bone but I'm sure it hurts and that can't leave you feeling good. :neutral:)
    Store Name: ltswiftie13
    Have A Good Day
    Wishlist
    Thank You Page
    Top 5
    Origin ID: LynzSimmer
    Have a good day, and thank you! :)

• Options
    TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    edited April 2016
    @ZombieMew and @HSmith2016 thank you guys she is at home and in bed sleeping! She has an up and down break right under her knee on her shin if she puts any wait on it it could break further! Thay have her in a brace that goes all the way up to her hip no cast in case it swells! We just went out shopping and got her some drinks snacks and those intricate coloring books so she will have something to do when she wakes!
    Sorry @LynzSimmer your post must've come up as I was writing thank you for your kind thoughts as well! Like I said she's sleeping now but she is here safe and on the mend! Being a car accident it could have been a lot worse than it was thank God she only has a broken leg really!
    Well I was up late last night and I find myself falling asleep while my iPad slips onto my lap so I guess I better take a nap myself talk to you all later! TTFN!
    Post edited by Teanias on
  • Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Thank you @MariTomKaulitZ for the Castle Cook outfit! :)
  • Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    @Teanias, so very sorry to hear the news! I will keep her all all of your family in my thoughts and prayers. <3
  • Options
    p3dromoisesp3dromoises Posts: 113 Member
    What a weekend, I spent most of it reinstalling my CC and deleting some, then I was hoping my save games would still work (they did).

I've updated my top 5 and wishlist!

I've uploaded my sim inspired by Ciri from The Witcher 3, by request from @Okblondee7, so everyone who likes her, can have her now.
    There's two versions. One I removed all the CC, the other I removed nothing.
    NO CC Version
    CC Version

CC List:
    Skin by Ephemera (weak freckle)
    Hair by Raonjena (he deleted his website), I actually use the Retexture by Neiuro (Raon 36)
    Contacts by eruwen
    Eyebrows by Elexis
    Faceshine(blush) and Lipstick by Ephemera
    Eyelashes by S-Club (required the mesh)
    Eyeshadow if I'm not mistaken by Ephemera (couldn't find it though)
    Eyeshadow Suggestion by S-Club (It's a different one but will look good too)

p.s: I didn't find a thread to post creations, if there's one please someone link it to me.

• Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    @p3dromoises, thank you so much!! I really appreciate it!

This thread might be of help to you...http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/sims-and-modeling
  • Options
    TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
  • Options
    AsfastrAsfastr Posts: 80 Member
    I hope she feels better soon, @Teanias.

Thanks a lot, @Okblondee7! I bought the Blast From the Past compilation now, so I'm only working on Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set.
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Greetings one and all! I am finally back from my road trip which was extended a few days along the way. It was so very much fun and we had some special times with family in three different states. I still have some family in town for the next several days so my time here is a bit hit and miss. Even though we had internet access along the road we had no time to avail ourselves of it. It's good to be home again but my house is a mess. :|

I updated the thread yesterday afternoon and want to extend a welcome to our new friends - @Anua92, @missgothstar, @BrianAndree, @LynzSimmer, @p3dromoises and @Asfastr. You have been added to the directory on the first page. Glad to have you all here. :)

A hearty congratulations to @MariTomKaulitz and @tac612 for completing the store! You two must be thrilled to have reached your goal. :mrgreen:

@adamzaid - Thank you for remembering my birthday while I was away. I am very sorry for the loss of your grandmother. I also lost my grandmother when I was about your age. *Hugs*

Condolences also to @Laurelar in the loss of your good friend. @Teanias - I'm sorry to learn of your niece's accident. I hope her leg will mend completely and quickly.

@ZombieMew - It's great to learn you have opened a PayPal account and will be able to better pursue self-employment. I have set "A Carousel for Brookings Inc." as my charity on smile.amazon.com. With a town the size of Brookings... I am sure the town council needs to be very creative.

@MsRed - As some others have said, there's no need to pull out from the Gifting Directory for the reason you gave. ;)

@HSmith2016 and others - Thanks for being so consistently helpful to our friends on the thread. With me away for 35 days, it is especially appreciated. <3

• Options
    LynzSimmerLynzSimmer Posts: 198 Member
    Reachsims wrote: »
    Greetings one and all! I am finally back from my road trip which was extended a few days along the way. It was so very much fun and we had some special times with family in three different states. I still have some family in town for the next several days so my time here is a bit hit and miss. Even though we had internet access along the road we had no time to avail ourselves of it. It's good to be home again but my house is a mess. :|

I updated the thread yesterday afternoon and want to extend a welcome to our new friends - @Anua92, @missgothstar, @BrianAndree, @LynzSimmer, @p3dromoises and @Asfastr. You have been added to the directory on the first page. Glad to have you all here. :)

A hearty congratulations to @MariTomKaulitz and @tac612 for completing the store! You two must be thrilled to have reached your goal. :mrgreen:

@adamzaid - Thank you for remembering my birthday while I was away. I am very sorry for the loss of your grandmother. I also lost my grandmother when I was about your age. *Hugs*

Condolences also to @Laurelar in the loss of your good friend. @Teanias - I'm sorry to learn of your niece's accident. I hope her leg will mend completely and quickly.

@ZombieMew - It's great to learn you have opened a PayPal account and will be able to better pursue self-employment. I have set "A Carousel for Brookings Inc." as my charity on smile.amazon.com. With a town the size of Brookings... I am sure the town council needs to be very creative.

@MsRed - As some others have said, there's no need to pull out from the Gifting Directory for the reason you gave. ;)

@HSmith2016 and others - Thanks for being so consistently helpful to our friends on the thread. With me away for 35 days, it is especially appreciated. <3

Thank you!
    Store Name: ltswiftie13
    Have A Good Day
    Wishlist
    Thank You Page
    Top 5
    Origin ID: LynzSimmer
    Have a good day, and thank you! :)

• Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    edited April 2016
    OMG hi @Reachsims i missed you so much. i hope you had a great time it sounded like that :) . if you see my WL which includes 15 items well the other 10 is my final sets/venues/worlds i want i am not asking for anyone gifting me and i am slowly working on the sets and i am saving my sp for some sets and gifting people and btw i have really gifted a couple of people! but i really missed you i am a bit busier and a lot less online now in my free time i tend to just play basket ball or go swimming but i really missed you and got worried btw thanks @Okblondee7 for gifting me that kitchen set recently ties amazing with my new secret home i am (REBUILDING)
  • Options
    debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    Welcome back @Reachsims :)
  • Options
    thanks @debbycanty for the gift :) really helped me!
  • Options
    debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    You're welcome @adamzaid and @renyerookami :)

I have new grandson born on saturday. Loki Li. :)
  • Options
    Welcome back, @Reachsims! You have been very much missed around here! :) Glad to hear you had a good time on your road trip, sometimes the best thing to do is just get away for a bit. Have fun with the family that is still in town with you and a clean house is not always the sign of a happy house... LOL My house is definitely not picture perfect, but we're all pretty comfortable here. ;)

Congratulations, @debbycanty, on your new grandson!! How exciting! :smiley: And thank you for the gift of the Heirloom Coffee Table.

I'm sorry I wasn't around very much this weekend. I am actually quite happy the last couple of days are gone and in the past. My dog has been dealing with an allergic reaction of some sort that has made him so itchy and we finally got him to the vet and fixed up. He is laying next to my legs sleeping right now, I think it's a combination of the meds he is on and the fact that his skin isn't bothering him so much. He's definitely much more comfortable in his skin. I've also not been getting along with my husband very well and that's taken a toll on me. Things are looking better in that area though, so hopefully I can get out of this depressed state that I've been in. And the ads are finally on my side, I have been getting a good string of them recently, so I'm hoping to be able to gift again. Yay!

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday (that sounds weird, doesn't it?!?) and a great week!
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    @Reachsims!! I have to be honest I was slightly worried something might have happened, I'm glad you got home safe :) also very glad to hear you had a great time! I'm sure your house will be less messy within a short span of time. On the other hand, it's been a while now that we live in our new place and it's still kind of messy in places xD but I'm sure some people do know how to handle it lol! Have fun with your family for the days coming. I guess most of us will still be here when you have time for us again ;)

I have to say, I'm a little jealous when I hear you speaking of a roadtrip through three states! That must've been awesome :)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    I've updated my top 5. :)
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    omg @debbycanty a new grand son congrats :)
    thanks @HSmith2016 for the cute dress ;)
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    debbycanty wrote: »
    You're welcome @adamzaid and @renyerookami :)

I have new grandson born on saturday. Loki Li. :)

Congratulations! I'm sorry I didn't see your message at first. What a joy it must be for you :)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    my new vid thumb nail the vid is still processing i think i did a got job very calming and might attract people! btw its 2016 LOLScreenshot-5_zpsqrapuctd.jpg
  • Options
    ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    Thank you @debbycanty for the giftie!
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    Sorry, guys, haven't been around lately... ads have been annoying lately. Seems most of what I get are those stupid survey ones that don't provide points. So I have been just hoarding the ones I did get and stopped gifting for a while. But now that I've built up a bit, I will get back to that, while still saving up for my big-ticket items. :)

And way too many pages and notifications to check them all, so I'll just say:
    THANKS to anyone who gifted me, and YOU'RE WELCOME to those I gifted! :D:D

Still working my way to owning the store! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but I still have a few things left to get!

My top 5 'should' be up to date.

Well, all the Dutchies seem to have trouble with ads... I get the yellow boxes or the blue boxes, or no longer available boxes :/ I'm trying to save up but I'm still at 0 after my last gifting spree!

LOL. I'm actually American. :)

Anyway, thanks to the gift from @HSmith2016, my top 5 is updated once again.
  • Options
    Well, all the Dutchies seem to have trouble with ads... I get the yellow boxes or the blue boxes, or no longer available boxes :/ I'm trying to save up but I'm still at 0 after my last gifting spree! @SjappielovePaul what are the yellow boxes i only get blue boxes?!
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    I get those every so often too... but right now I seem to be getting a lot of these survey ones that make you watch a video then answer a question/take a survey about it... and it's just a waste of time because they don't give up points. So I just keep X'ing them till I get a real ad lol.