Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    Hi guys! How is everyone doing? I've had a busy week, with the last finals preparations at school, and a concert on Wednesday. But it was a good one, and I get to relax all weekend :smiley:

Those Old Mill lots are definitely worth downloading! <3

I've updated my top 5 :)
  • p3dromoisesp3dromoises Posts: 113 Member
    thanks @debbycanty for getting me my top 1 <3

I have updated my top 5
  • LynzSimmerLynzSimmer Posts: 198 Member
    Hi guys! How is everyone doing? I've had a busy week, with the last finals preparations at school, and a concert on Wednesday. But it was a good one, and I get to relax all weekend :smiley:

Those Old Mill lots are definitely worth downloading! <3

I've updated my top 5 :)

You too, what concert? I'm going to a Selena one sometime this year. :)
    Store Name: ltswiftie13
    Have A Good Day
    Wishlist
    Thank You Page
    Top 5
    Origin ID: LynzSimmer
    Have a good day, and thank you! :)

LynzSimmer wrote: »

You too, what concert? I'm going to a Selena one sometime this year. :)

I saw Adam Lambert in Amsterdam :) That's great, I hope you'll have a great time!
  • TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    edited April 2016
    Hi everyone I just wanted to let everyone know I won't be able to give any gifts this week as I have had no time to farm for sp. Earlier this week this week 2 mice got into the house (We live in the simi country so there are those that live in the pastures and woods!) of course they had to pick my room to go to! (Very stressful and I was sleeping in a chair in my moms room until we caught them!)Thank Goodness the bunnies were in my nieces room this week! So we finally caught them! I am now going through and cleaning/reorganizing my whole room and we are redoing the pool so we are emptying it cleaning it and all that good stuff that goes with that! Hopefully next week will be a little less busy although I know pool work will still be going on!
  • LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    Yes, I was able to get it a few days ago. Since it didn't come with the actual lot, I also downloaded these two from the Exchange. They look really nice together.
    The Old Mill
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8314506
    Stoney Falls Near The Old Mill
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8314505

Thank you for posting those @HSmith2016 , remember I asked you about if it came with a lot? I had found a youtube video that shows that the set DID come with the lot, but I guess now it doesnt, because I couldnt find it in my game. Thanks for posting!
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    Thank you @MariTomKaulitZ for the gift! :D
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Thank you @MariTomKaulitZ for the Sweet Sunday dress! So cute :)

@Loveandhate, I probably wouldn't have found those two lots if I didn't go looking for them when @LaineeCheri said there were some in the Exchange. They were made by a Guru, so I was almost 100% positive that they would be CC free and ok to download. So far, so good!

@Teanias, mice are no fun! I caught a baby one the other day, my older cat had it pinned in a corner, playing around with it. Blah... :p I was the only one home, so I had to take care of it. Thankfully it was just a little teeny tiny one, not a full grown mouse. That would have freaked me out so bad! Have fun with your cleaning and pool stuff, and don't worry about gifting! I'm sure we've all gone through times when for whatever reason, we couldn't gift others. I know that I've gone through it, either because I just didn't have the SP or because life just takes over.

Hope everyone is having a great Friday! Happy weekend to you all. :smiley:
    Teanias wrote: »
    Hi everyone I just wanted to let everyone know I won't be able to give any gifts this week as I have had no time to farm for sp. Earlier this week this week 2 mice got into the house (We live in the simi country so there are those that live in the pastures and woods!) of course they had to pick my room to go to! (Very stressful and I was sleeping in a chair in my moms room until we caught them!)Thank Goodness the bunnies were in my nieces room this week! So we finally caught them! I am now going through and cleaning/reorganizing my whole room and we are redoing the pool so we are emptying it cleaning it and all that good stuff that goes with that! Hopefully next week will be a little less busy although I know pool work will still be going on!

I'm sorry, that used to happen to me. Ugh the only thing about living in the country.
    Thank goodness we moved.
    Have A Good Day
    Wishlist
    Thank You Page
    Top 5

Hey guys just wanted to wish a great weekend for all of you, even though I'll spend mine studying :(

Special thanks to @MariTomKaulitZ for giving me the One Love Rose in Vase from my top 5
    Eyy! I made some new art after a long break.

http://fav.me/d9z5dfb
    http://fav.me/d9z5ejt
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

• TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    I have updated my top five thanks to some nice gifters!
    Cool artwork @ZombieMew!
  • tac612tac612 Posts: 453 Member
    @Teanias I'm sorry to hear about the mice! We had some in our attic and the cats kept staring at the ceiling haha. We were going take care of them a few weeks ago, but we haven't heard them at all... we think they got out on their own once the weather started turning more spring-like, or they died up there. :hushed:

I have a pretty busy weekend planned, so I don't know how many ads I'll be able to watch this weekend. I hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Thank you for the gift, @debbycanty !

I have updated my top five.
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Good morning, everyone! Happy Saturday. :)

@debbycanty, thank you for the the gift of the Already Baroque Table!

Hope you all have a great day today.
    Sorry, I've been busy and not feeling well lately.
    Also very annoyed with my game acting up, I'll try and watch some ads and gift soon.

Have a good day. :smile: (and safe)
    Have A Good Day
    Wishlist
    Thank You Page
    Top 5

You're welcome @ZombieMew, @HSmith2016 and @p3dromoises! :)

Really awesome artwork @ZombieMew! <3

A big thank you to @HSmith2016 for the Eight Button Trench Coat <3 And another big thank you to @debbycanty for the Vest, Shirt and Tie top :smiley:
  • bps3bps3 Posts: 1,060 Member
    My top 5 is in my wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=bps3

Any help would be very helpful as I am trying to complete a set, thank you :)
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    edited April 2016
    hi guys sorry for not responding lately i have been busy and i dont have time to play sims so i instead play sims 4 a little bit more now anyways i will stay on hold and will be playing sims 3 yes but only in weekends because i know i will spend like 5 hours playing LOL anyways see you guys first change i get bye! :)
  • laurelarlaurelar Posts: 383 Member
    Hi Everyone
    I am so crazy busy this month, I haven't been able to be around much. About to head out of town again.
    The other day I was able to get the mill for free, Pushing Pedals for 75, and the Bistro on deal. Thanks to all who helped!
    I only have like 3 more DD to get! And I think the only one I need help with is Homecoming, so I am going to update my WL and Top5.

Thank you to @debbycanty @HSmith2016 and especially @ZombieMew for the lowrider and typing out the entire song! LOL.

Getting so close!
    Hope everyone has a nice weekend.
    thank you @debbycanty for being awesome. I've updated my top 5
    Thank you @debbycanty for the gift!
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

• LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    Happy Saturday guys!
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm just popping in to wish you all a wonderful weekend! :blush: I've been really busy lately, so it's nice to finally have time to catch up a little bit and send some gifts again! To everyone who sent me a thank you message recently that I didn't respond to yet: You're all very welcome for the gifts! :blush:
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    Hello and good morning/evening 1st Christina or life simmer made an one gels video and I laughing so hard anyways thanks @Okblondee7 for the door of life and death!!! Thanks a lot I have to go school now see ya guys :)