Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    Thanks @simgeek79 for another gift!
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    You are most welcome @GREENEYA, it sure can open up some great new story options for your Sims. :smiley:
  • Options
    shayleajayshayleajay Posts: 319 Member
    Updated my top 5.
    I hate how busy and/or tired I am that I can barely find time to play nevermind get on the forum.
    tumblr_lya5t5qIPs1rn95k2o8_250.gif

My Wishlist HERE pieces from the set(s) I want are at the top. My Top 5. My Thankyou Thread for my kind gifters. A world of my own creation Aure Island.
  • Options
    tac612tac612 Posts: 453 Member
    Morning all!

I know how you feel @shayleajay! I've been so busy with meetings, work, and appointments I barely have time to get on here in the evenings! It doesn't help that I haven't had much luck with ads either! :(

I hope you are able to find more time soon!

It's going to be a long day for me- it's one of those days where you slept well but wake up feeling tired and groggy and it still persists throughout the day. I hope the day goes smoothly regardless of how tired I am.
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    You're very welcome @adamzaid and @Teanias for the gifts :smile: The ads have been crazy good for me here (I'm in Toronto, Canada) I never used to get many but now it is non stop and I hate to not take advantage of it, but truly my elbow is killing from all of the clicking, I think I need physiotherapy!!

I will keep trying to find some time to click when I can though it may be tough as my husband is away on business and I have work and three kids to contend with but I'll do my best to share the love - have a great day everyone :kissing_heart:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Good morning, everyone! Hope you're all having a good day/night. :smiley: Today is the day that Bohemian Garden goes on the DD, I've been waiting forever to get this whole set. Very excited to see what my price will be. Next big one is Brunch at the Old Mill, but that isn't until the 9th. Trying to save up my SP for that one, too!

Top 5 updated
  • Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    edited April 2016
    thanks @simgeek79 my ads are really not giong well thought! @HSmith2016 you will love bohemian garden its one of my favs on the store btw i am 90% from owning the sotore :)
  • Options
    I saw that, @adamzaid. Congratulations! :) One day I will be able to say that, too. Hahaha
  • Options
    edited April 2016
  • Options
    mashellestevensmashellestevens Posts: 1,665 Member
    Good morning everyone :D I need to save up points to finish my Old Mill set, but then I will be back to gifting again :P I haven't been able to sit here and watch ads much the last couple of days because of the back pain I have been having, but it is getting better, and doctor says not to worry yet, because it can probably heal itself and not require another surgery.
  • Options
    Good morning, @mashellestevens! I hope your doctor is right, another surgery doesn't sound like it would be very much fun. :/ Back pain is one of the worst things, I really hope you start feeling better soon.
  • Options
    @HSmith2016 thanks me too!!!
  • Options
    Yay! I was able to get Bohemian Garden for 5 SP!!! I can't wait to start building a new lot with all kinds of fruits and vegetables trees and now COCOA BEANS!!!! :mrgreen: Maybe that's what I will do tonight after everyone has gone to bed...
  • Options
    congrats @HSmith2016 I really like that set, very pretty. And I use the hanging chair a lot!
  • Options
    I've had the hanging chair for a while now. The biggest thing that I didn't have in the set was the Gazebo and a couple other items I knew it was coming up on the DD, so I didn't put anything on my wishlist because I had been gifted other items in the set before. So I just waited (im)patiently for today to hurry up and get here! LOL

Next up on the waiting list is Brunch at the Old Mill. I think I have everything from the set that I could get separately. Hopefully that brings the price down to a reasonable amount. Even if it doesn't, I have been saving up SP. The set will be mine! ;)
  • Options
    @HSmith2016, I am waiting for the Old Mill as well. Though I am getting impatient and might not end up waiting... lol though I am not having luck with ads today.. I used to have them all the time, but I feel like lately since I have been coming back to the forums, the ads are less frequent for me.
  • Options
    @mashellestevens, there's only a few days left until it comes on the DD!! You can wait. LOL... that's what I keep saying to myself. I will just play with my other fun stuff until I can get the venue. I'm not very good at waiting for stuff that I really want though.
  • Options
    mikawagmikawag Posts: 190 Member
    Hi! I hope you all had a great day! :smile:
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    so i have added the rest of the stuff i want from the store!! so here is my order (not including top 5) all sums it up 16,354 alot of sp ahh but expect like 5,000sp is from me! when i get the 10,600sp bundle! and this is not a 100% precent complete!
    so here

1. 1premium content
    2. 3 venues
    3. 4 sets (when i finish boho women set i continue these sets!) IF THAT MAKES SENSE LOL
    4. 3 worlds
    5. no clothing sets other than boho women!! worinking in top 5!

WOW i cound not reach here without the help of all of you guys especially @Okblondee7 @simgeek79 @charlotteprice @Enchantedprey @Teanias
    you guys are the amzing people who like all together helped me with 70% of all this so thanks and these people are always in my heart thank you alot simmers and including @HSmith2016 @LaineeCheri @ajaxpost @mashellestevens thank you guys for always being near me in sad moments :) but really thanks guys alot you are the best thanks !thank-you-clothesline-752x483.jpg

• Options
    @adamzaid, some of those venues can be broken down into individual items which would bring your price down, like Hogan's Deep Fried Diner and Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining. Some of the others, also. Brunch at the Old Mill is coming up on the DD (not sure when for where you live) and that also can be broken down into individual items (not all of it, but enough to bring the whole price down for you). You're getting closer to owning the store, but if you make it easier for the rest of us to give you gifts, you'll get there quicker. I know for myself personally, I don't have enough SP stored up yet to gift you a set/venue that costs 1,000 or more SP when it would be easier to gift you a few items from that set. But that is just me personally.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    no mind @hsmith i will break down the sets in my top 5 but they are just sitting there @mashellestevens thanks for the gifts wow the set is 865sp i dont have that number but hey i am getting there thanks alot :) and where is your wishlist
  • Options
    @adamzaid you're welcome :) My WL is off limits, for my eyes only :P haha
  • Options
    @mashellestevens okay LOL :) but thanks again
  • Options
    @adamzaid, if you feel you need to gift me, feel free to gift me here ;)store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=HSmith2016 haha
  • Options
    is that a joke thats @HSmith2016 WL what?? LOL :D