Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• tac612tac612 Posts: 453 Member
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    You're welcome, @tac612! I also tend to play the female side of the Sims more than the males. Don't get me wrong, I love the guys, but find the women much more fun to play. Although I am hoping one of these days, one of my male Sims get abducted and has a little alien baby! LOL

Exactly! I don't mind the men either, but the women are more fun to play! Usually I have the guy just work and interact with the kids and then he's kind of on his own haha. I have never had a sim be abducted!
  • renyerookamirenyerookami Posts: 536 Member
    edited March 2016
    good evening everyone :) its been rainy over here too, i'm just hopping it clears up for sunday. @LaineeCheri i'll be heading out your way to march in the St. Patty's Day Parade! and tahnk you @ZombieMew and @debbycanty for the cute hair and shoes
  • thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    tac612 wrote: »
    You're welcome, @tac612! I also tend to play the female side of the Sims more than the males. Don't get me wrong, I love the guys, but find the women much more fun to play. Although I am hoping one of these days, one of my male Sims get abducted and has a little alien baby! LOL

Exactly! I don't mind the men either, but the women are more fun to play! Usually I have the guy just work and interact with the kids and then he's kind of on his own haha. I have never had a sim be abducted!

My sim was abducted the first night I made him. Didn't come back pregnant though. I think it was glitched because he came back with different traits and started setting things on fire which I never had before or since so I just deleted the save.
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    @LaineeCheri, geez!! What did those aliens do to him?!?! LOL
  • tac612tac612 Posts: 453 Member
    My sim was abducted the first night I made him. Didn't come back pregnant though. I think it was glitched because he came back with different traits and started setting things on fire which I never had before or since so I just deleted the save.

Haha that's awesome!

In other news I did fairly well with points, but I want to wait to gift people until I reach 1,000 sp so I can gift a lot... probably tomorrow! I'm off to bed, so I hope everyone has a good night!
  • thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    good evening everyone :) its been rainy over here too, i'm just hopping it clears up for sunday. @LaineeCheri i'll be heading out your way to march in the St. Patty's Day Parade! and tahnk you @ZombieMew and @debbycanty for the cute hair and shoes

I've lived here all my life and never been to the St. Patty's Parade! I'll have to go one year!!
    @LaineeCheri, geez!! What did those aliens do to him?!?! LOL

No clue he disappeared time sped up and then he came back all confused and an arsonist!
  • _Abigaill__Abigaill_ Posts: 72 Member
    Alright! I was planning on adding other items to my wishlist but I was looking through the store for like an hour :)
    Wishlist
    Top 5
  • laurelarlaurelar Posts: 383 Member
    My favorite part of sims 2 were the alien abduction babies (As you can see). It sounds like it is harder in 3.

@tac612 Thank you for the steampunk tv!
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    hi everyone @MariTomKaulitZ thanks for telling me that not everyone is ignoring me i actually felt good for once thank you
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    @adamzaid - You're welcome for the gift.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    late reply but thanks again since you are still the last one who gifted me lol @Me1620
    guys i gave a question how do we put pictures in the forums????
  • Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    @adamzaid, having only posted a couple of pics here in the past 6 months or so, I will probably get this wrong, but on my computer is a place that I save pictures to; it's called Picture Library. Yours may be called something else. Then sign up at a picture hosting site like Photo Bucket (that's the one I have had for years) Photo Bucket or whatever site you choose will give you the correct 'address' to copy and paste to this site, using the URL option above your post. Facebook is so much easier, but I digress.

I hope I got it halfway right, if not, I'm sure someone who posts lots of pics will help you out. :)
    edited March 2016
    oh thanks here @Okblondee7 well no mind and it hurtsto see i have no sp because of gifting :D
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    @LaineeCheri Thank you so much for the gifts!
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    That's exactly how I feel @MariTomKaulitZ, you don't always know what to reply to people so you just reply to those you do feel like replying to ;) are ads doing great for you as well? I've got so many! Holland-America Line, Maggi, T-mobile and many more :smiley:

Yes, exactly! :) I'm glad to hear the ads are doing so well for you! I earned about 200 SPs as well yesterday, by watching ads, so it was a pretty good day for me as well. Those Holland-America Line ones are great, aren't they? Just five seconds or so, and you can skip them. :D

Both my male and female Sims have been abducted several times, but I've only had an alien baby twice or so. I always loved the alien abductions in TS2, though, when I was younger, so I was quite happy when they brought it back in TS3 :smile:

@adamzaid No problem - I know it's not fun to think people are ignoring you. But that's definitely not the case in here, with all these awesome people around!

ph thanks for the nice comment there are really some people that are amazing herei really wanna gift you but out of sp yesterday i gifted a special friend something but thanks again for the warming comment ;)
    That's really kind of you, but there's no need to gift me @adamzaid! I'm glad to hear you got to gift your special friend, and I appreciate the thought :)
    edited March 2016
    oh thanks good! ;) and did you check my brand new challenge??
    Not yet, but I will check it out later today!
    oh okay thanks and i will put in sig
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    That's exactly how I feel @MariTomKaulitZ, you don't always know what to reply to people so you just reply to those you do feel like replying to ;) are ads doing great for you as well? I've got so many! Holland-America Line, Maggi, T-mobile and many more :smiley:

Yes, exactly! :) I'm glad to hear the ads are doing so well for you! I earned about 200 SPs as well yesterday, by watching ads, so it was a pretty good day for me as well. Those Holland-America Line ones are great, aren't they? Just five seconds or so, and you can skip them. :D

Both my male and female Sims have been abducted several times, but I've only had an alien baby twice or so. I always loved the alien abductions in TS2, though, when I was younger, so I was quite happy when they brought it back in TS3 :smile:

@adamzaid No problem - I know it's not fun to think people are ignoring you. But that's definitely not the case in here, with all these awesome people around!

Yes I love the Holland-America Line ads! Even if I am too lazy to skip, they are even fun to watch lol :#

I have to say I play the Sims for years already I think about 12 years or so, but I never had alien babies :( I practically grew up with the game! I even played most console versions. My sims have been abducted but never came back preggers. Anyone else played Sims Bustin' Out on PS2?
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory

Yes I love the Holland-America Line ads! Even if I am too lazy to skip, they are even fun to watch lol :#

I have to say I play the Sims for years already I think about 12 years or so, but I never had alien babies :( I practically grew up with the game! I even played most console versions. My sims have been abducted but never came back preggers. Anyone else played Sims Bustin' Out on PS2?

Haha yes, they are just fun ads in general - they make me want to go on a vacation. But instead, I'll just daydream about it while those ads play :wink:

12 years and no alien babies? That's unfortunate :/ I hope it'll happen to one of your Sims sometime, because it's such a fun experience! Well... for me, probably not for the Sim itself :D I grew up playing the Sims as well. I remember my sister getting TS2 for Sinterklaas, but I was the one who ended up playing it all the time. I played Bustin' Out on PS2 as well! Man, that was a fun game.
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Good morning, everyone! Hope the ads are all in your favor today. :)