Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    well i have to go eat dinner and sleep its a bit late here so bye!!
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    edited March 2016
    Dear @adamzaid, we are not ignoring you or trying to make you feel bad. Sometimes people just aren't sure what to reply to someone else's message, so they decide to just not say anything. At least, that's how I feel about it. And then there's the fact that we are all from different timezones, and most of us have busy lives. Enjoy your dinner & goodnight!

You're welcome @HSmith2016! :blush:
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    That's exactly how I feel @MariTomKaulitZ, you don't always know what to reply to people so you just reply to those you do feel like replying to ;) are ads doing great for you as well? I've got so many! Holland-America Line, Maggi, T-mobile and many more :smiley:
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • girlwhocriedtaylorgirlwhocriedtaylor Posts: 536 Member
    Thank you @HSmith2016 for the hair! I can't wait to put it in my game!
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited March 2016
    You're welcome, @girlwhocriedtaylor. I know it wasn't one of your top 5, but sometimes I just scroll through lists and pick the things I like, too. :)

ETA: And thank YOU, for the gift of the Ornate Chair! :D
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    You're welcome, @girlwhocriedtaylor. I know it wasn't one of your top 5, but sometimes I just scroll through lists and pick the things I like, too. :)

I do that sometimes when people don't have their top 5 in their siggy-- I know I don't and I'm going to go do that now!
    Ads are not on my side today. :disappointed: I forgot that the Deliciously Indulgent Bakery was on the DD today and I was going to save up for it but now I don't have enough SimPoints. I guess I'll just have to buy it full priced later. Oh well. I hope everyone else's day is going well, though!
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    My top 5 is updated once again. :)
  • thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    Ads are not on my side today. :disappointed: I forgot that the Deliciously Indulgent Bakery was on the DD today and I was going to save up for it but now I don't have enough SimPoints. I guess I'll just have to buy it full priced later. Oh well. I hope everyone else's day is going well, though!

It'll be back on DD on Mar 31/Apr 1 depending on your time zone for 855SP. That's the cheapest it'll be, but maybe someone will gift it to you, you never know :smile:
    @LaineeCheri, you beat me to it! I was just going to post exactly the same thing. It would definitely be worth your time to save up your SP and buy it at that price, @girlwhocriedtaylor!
  • tac612tac612 Posts: 453 Member
    Afternoon everyone! Thank you to @debbycanty for the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Heel! I love shoes in the sims 3! :smile:

I hope everyone had a great day!
  • mikawagmikawag Posts: 190 Member
    Just wanted to say thank you to @debbycanty for the gift!! :blush:

I'm also saving some simpoints to gift others too. It will probably take some time as I don't have many adds every day but I really want to help others too :smile:
    Thank you, @OriginalMara, for the gift of the Silk Pajamas. :)

It'll be back on DD on Mar 31/Apr 1 depending on your time zone for 855SP. That's the cheapest it'll be, but maybe someone will gift it to you, you never know :smile:

Awesome! An even lower price! I looked over the DD sheets but only up to about July, I skimmed it for sets that I wanted. I saw the bakery and figured it only went on DD once per cycle. Thanks for letting me know! Better go see if the ads are working.
  • _Abigaill__Abigaill_ Posts: 72 Member
    edited June 2016
    My Top Five:

1. Bed Barthelme
    2. Simetry Bar
    3. Ruby 3000
    4. Dreams of the Lotus Eaters
    5. Jubillee

Sims 3 Username: Dream115

Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Dream115 or listed below

thank you for everything you gift! <3
    Post edited by _Abigaill_ on
    Wishlist
    Top 5
    _Abigaill_ wrote: »
    My Top Five:

thank you for everything you gift!

Hi @_Abigaill_ and welcome to the forums! What is your Sims 3 username? Is it different from your forum name?
  • _Abigaill__Abigaill_ Posts: 72 Member
    edited March 2016
    Hii and thank youu! My Sims 3 username is Dream115 :)
    Post edited by _Abigaill_ on
    Wishlist
    Top 5
    _Abigaill_ wrote: »
    > @LaineeCheri said:
    > _Abigaill_ wrote: »
    >
    > My Top Five:
    >
    > 1.
    > 2.
    > 3.
    > 4.
    > 5.
    >
    > thank you for everything you gift!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hi @_Abigaill_ and welcome to the forums! What is your Sims 3 username? Is it different from your forum name?

Hii and thank youu! My Sims 3 username is Dream115 :)

Ok here's the deal you have a lot of pricey items that are luckily part of larger sets :smile: I would suggest you choose some of the cheaper items within the sets. It's going to activate a Complete Your Set discount, CYS, which helps give you a cheaper price for the entire set! You should also check out the Animals Abound Cascade it will get you tons of kids items for free :smile:
  • PolarPhantomPolarPhantom Posts: 64 Member
    edited March 2016
    Thanks @blair2396 for the Knitted Beanie and the Wonderfully Woven! They are really great CAS items :smile: My top five has been updated.
  • Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    edited March 2016
    @LaineeCheri, I missed your post, so sorry! You are so welcome, sweetie! <3
    edited March 2016
    Thank you @LaineeCheri for the Victorian Frill Shirt, 75 Pieces of Flair Top, and the Dimensional Dress! I like the female sims clothing much more than the men's clothing! :smile:

Edit: oh, Top 5 Updated!
    Okblondee7 wrote: »

It's ok I still <3 you :smile:

@tac612 you're very welcome!! All the male clothing looks the same to me anyways!
    Okblondee7 wrote: »

It's ok I still <3 you :smile:

@tac612 you're very welcome!! All the male clothing looks the same to me anyways!

Ugh yes!! I tend to play more of the female side of things anyway! Hoping to explore more of the worlds and restart a family this weekend... it's hard to find time during the week to play, since there's always dinner to cook, cleaning to do, and general relaxing and getting ads!

I'm also waiting on something special to arrive tomorrow which should help a ton - got my husband an SSD for the computer! :grin: He has no idea!
  • blair2396blair2396 Posts: 336 Member
    You're welcome @PolarPhantom
    edited March 2016
    Thank you @HSmith2016 for the Belts are Beautiful Dress! With all of these new clothes it's going to take me forever to dress my sims with I'm in CAS!! There are so many options now. :grin:

Top 5 Updated