Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    Excuses if this makes less sense than normal but I had a migraine suddenly come on, I've had a sleep and I'm feeling much better but a bit shaken.
    For those who thanked me :D I was very glad to help.
    Thank you @Reachsims and @LaineeCheri for the super fast drive by and the exploding bomb of gifts :D
    Lainee, waning wailing moon was 5sps for me, :D

@Assirk have a wonderful family day X

Night night everyone I am going to call it a day now and go to bed X

Top 5 is updated for atomic age...at least that's what I hope I've done :s
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    @Hayley~Belle Ooh migraines are nasty :( Sleep well and I hope you'll feel better soon :heart:

I'm off to bed as well. Have a lovely evening or day everyone! :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    edited February 2016
    Well @Martje89 it sure is a nice place :) we go from a drug neighbourhood to a neighbourhood next to the retirement home (I guess that's the bejaardenhuis in English ;) ) and lots of young families or couples around 50. Just nothing too crazy. Other than that the house is great and I love the town we go to! The town we came from had a certain attitude, but our new town has a attitude that fits me way better. And the great pizzaria is a big plus offcourse if I come back from school late o:)

@Reachsims I missed the forum a lot, I'll be glad to have time to check in, it's just as friendly a place as I thought it was ;) sometimes I tend to think of things as great and when I return it doesn't live up to my previous opinion, but I sure can't wait to be able to get on my laptop for half an hour a day or something like that. It kind of works very calming ;)

P.S. I'm quite tired so if I say strange things, I mean them well ;) my enthusiasm to be back and my energylevels don't match up at this very moment :')
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    edited February 2016
    Thank you @Martje89 for sending me the item from the Best of 2010 comp. I am only about 100SP away from attaining my goal, so I added a few items that will equal that to my wl. Tomorrow, the comp should be totally free! Thanks to everyone who helped me get this far. If anyone else needs help in getting the comp for free on DD tomorrow, please let me know. @Hayley~Belle do you have enough to get it?

Top five updated.
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @SjappielovePaul - I am just so happy for you! I want to jump up and down and dance all over the room. *turning up the music* You have waited a long time for this new place and I wish you all the best as you make your new house your home. I bet your man is thrilled as well! *HUGS* Good luck with the packing and girl, treat yourself well and get some sleep, okay? Packing, moving and all that goes into a move are highly stressful, even when the move is something over which one rejoices. Take CARE of you!

And I found another MultiTab on someone's wish list, kind of hidden down near the bottom, so it did not attract any attention? Hahahaha... as though I can't scroll down a 50 item wish list. :joy:@ZombieMew, check your gift messages?
  • Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    Thank you again @Martje89 <3 yaahh now I have enough to get the set free! :)

Top five updated
  • Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    @SjappielovePaul, it was so wonderful to see you here and that you have a wonderful new home! We have all missed you so much. Take care, sweet girl and I hope that you can drop in anytime you are up to it. <3
  • Options
    renyerookamirenyerookami Posts: 536 Member
    updated my top five thanks to @JasonAnthonySterling's contest. 1 item away from completing Drifters Desire and Japanese Inspired Living! thanks so much for the help :)
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    @Reachsims, thank you so much for the three beautiful White Rose Badges! I love them! <3 Your message warmed my heart, thank you. <3
  • Options
    Oh my @Okblondee! :astonished: I meant to send you the white roses badge. You must love white for you are completely covered in white, judging by your avatar. :mrgreen: But after the badge wet through, three times the cost was missing so I didn't have any idea what happened. I am surely glad I was not sending out a world to someone and getting charged for three. :cold_sweat: Nevertheless and humor aside, I wanted to send you a little Valentine and as you own the store (or soon will), we are left to the badges for remembrances and personal thank you notes. *Hugs* You are a Sweetheart and I am very glad you are here!

P.S. I am only responsible for the one white badge, so no telling what EA decided to send you. Did they come with nice greetings thanking you for all the money you have dropped at the Sims 3 Store? They should have. ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Lol, @Reachsims! All three actually came with the same message from you. When I could only add one of them, I figured there must have been a hiccup somewhere! I sure hope they didn't charge you for 3! I am slow on the uptake sometimes and didn't realize that they were all the same rose until after I posted. :)

No, they sent no thanks, but that is typical, right? :) It's almost time to get more simpoints, I am almost out again. They go fast don't they? ;)

Thank you, I am very glad to be here as well! Thank you forever for the invite. <3

ETA: White is a favorite, but I love red even more. All of my kitchen appliances, as well as my washer and dryer are red! :p
  • Options
    renyerookamirenyerookami Posts: 536 Member
    thanks so much @Okblondee7 for all the gifts! i feel so bad knowing that you are actually buying simpoints to use on gifting :o
    updated my top 5
  • Options
    LOL @Okblondee! The roses badges are only 10 SimPoints so 3 x 10 = 30. The laughter was worth the extra SP.

Now... RED is my favorite color, bar none. I <3 RED. So, look for a red rose this time, but only one. I am really glad that I did invite you here. In the past (on the former website) we had such a massively long list (and no way to check if people were active) I didn't invite simmers to the thread. They flocked to the thread all the time. Here, we can maintain a much smaller list (and remove the inactive people) and so here, I sometimes invite people to join us. You were one of the first ones I asked. :3

We need to figure out why you are not getting the ads anymore.
  • Options
    @renyerookami, don't feel bad! I want to help you guys as everyone has helped me. Enjoy! <3

All I have left are the so called hidden items (which aren't hidden at all), which I hope to pick off one at a time when they occasionally show up on the DD. :)
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Reachsims wrote: »
    LOL @Okblondee! The roses badges are only 10 SimPoints so 3 x 10 = 30. The laughter was worth the extra SP.

Now... RED is my favorite color, bar none. I <3 RED. So, look for a red rose this time, but only one. I am really glad that I did invite you here. In the past (on the former website) we had such a massively long list (and no way to check if people were active) I didn't invite simmers to the thread. They flocked to the thread all the time. Here, we can maintain a much smaller list (and remove the inactive people) and so here, I sometimes invite people to join us. You were one of the first ones I asked. :3

are the badges still broken? i was once gifted two basketballs because it didn't show i owned it
  • Options
    Okblondee7 wrote: »
    @renyerookami, don't feel bad! I want to help you guys as everyone has helped me. Enjoy! <3

All I have left are the so called hidden items (which aren't hidden at all), which I hope to pick off one at a time when they occasionally show up on the DD. :)

rember what i told you. people have ways of figuring things out.
  • Options

Well, I am so very glad you did invite me. It is such a wonderful experience! I am glad the badges aren't too expensive! They certainly are pretty though!

I agree with you regarding simpoints. I've often wondered that if I ran out, somehow the Ad gods would know and finally send me some Ads! :)
  • Options

Oh dear. I forgot. :o
  • Options

Oh dear. I forgot. :o

you don't have to worry about me yet. it was just a friendly reminder.
  • Options
    You can be gifted the same badges over and over @friendsfan367. They are not broken. They have always been like that, as far as I am aware. Today, however, I intended to send one but THREE went through. LOL. Beware the white rose whose scent tickles the nose...
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    You can be gifted the same badges over and over @friendsfan367. They are not broken. They have always been like that, as far as I am aware. Today, however, I intended to send one but THREE went through. LOL. Beware the white rose whose scent tickles the nose...

:p

ETA: The red rose is exquisite, thank you! <3
  • Options

my messages are broke.

• Options

my messages are broke.

Lol. Wait, I think mine are too! :o
  • Options

my messages are broke.

Lol. Wait, I think mine are too! :o

i meant my sims 3 messages. it doesn't matter though. i own the store with the exception of a few stickers.
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Will do Reach :) this evening we had nothing to do. We just put our couch in the new house today so we had nothing to sit on. We threw some matresses in the living of our old house, put on the TV, took our laptops and some blankies and just did nothing for one evening. Tomorrow will be another day of hard work, but this evening was a lot of fun! I really enjoyed it, having some spare time is way much more appreciated when it's rare :smiley:

@Okblondee7 thank you! I can't wait to check in again :)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory