Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    and by the way @Kyrah2016 what a classic ;);)
  • Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    edited February 2016
    MsRed wrote: »
    Thank you, @Hayley~Belle!

Thanks to your gift I got the 'Fun for Kids of All Ages' Compilation for mere 10 SP! :smiley:

Yayyyyyyy excellent. With my gift from you @MsRed and from @skybaker and @calents I got may 2012 for 115 sp's which led to Om My Goth for :mrgreen: yayyyyy. I really don't know how to do these cascades but I seem to be quite good at it lol!!!

@LaineeCheri I had this too yesterday with the blast from the past collection. I wrote down all my collections and what status they were at a little bit latter for some reason I had to look at blast from the past again and it was :mrgreen: !

@Kyrah2016 we so have the same sense of humour and way of looking at things xx

Top 5 updated
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    edited February 2016
    good for you @Hayley~Belle enjoy your items after the collection stancke I will go for fun for kids of all ages I already own a set because of a cascade so the teens everyday collection costs cheaper there so that's my next set but for now that set!!! ;)
  • Kyrah2016Kyrah2016 Posts: 217 Member
    adamzaid wrote: »
    and by the way @Kyrah2016 what a classic ;);)

You're very welcome! :)
    And - Surprise! I used to put that crazy Sim-eating Cow Plant near the Mailbox and wait to see if the Mail Carrier gets eaten. Or put it by the front door and watch the visitors get grabbed. Funny funny stuff, I hope it makes you laugh :#
    *Be careful, don't let it eat sim-body (somebody) important!! :o

@Halley~Belle - Did you read/see Bird's post that way too?! Oh -Thank goodness its not just me. *phew* Posting any type of humor on forums is very tricky, Google really needs to create a Humor (Humour) Translator! :#
    oh LOL @Kyrah2016 gonna do that for sure LOL cant thank you enough and thanks @Hayley~Belle for the gifts I hope you enjoyed the gifts I sent you ;)
  • thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    MsRed wrote: »
    Thank you, @Hayley~Belle!

Thanks to your gift I got the 'Fun for Kids of All Ages' Compilation for mere 10 SP! :smiley:

Yayyyyyyy excellent. With my gift from you @MsRed and from @skybaker and @calents I got may 2012 for 115 sp's which led to Om My Goth for :mrgreen: yayyyyy. I really don't know how to do these cascades but I seem to be quite good at it lol!!!

@LaineeCheri I had this too yesterday with the blast from the past collection. I wrote down all my collections and what status they were at a little bit latter for some reason I had to look at blast from the past again and it was :mrgreen: !

@Kyrah2016 we so have the same sense of humour and way of looking at things xx

Top 5 updated

@Hayley~Belle I've actually never had it happen with a venue but I won't question anymore LOL! I thought maybe a system glitch since I can't find it in my history but at least it's a glitch in my favor!

Top 5 updated for Ragtime In The Big Easy DD today!
  • laurelarlaurelar Posts: 383 Member
    Thank you , @Hayley~Belle and @MsRed for my latest gifts!

I hate to go off topic, but I asked in the tech forum and no one responded. I have a new computer with no sims on it. I want to install my sims. I have disks for everything I own. I own some eps and sps. I have quite a bit of the store content. No custom or mods or anything like that. What is the best way to go about installing? I've also been reading about a bad patch I want to avoid. And, if I get worlds through the store, will that force me to get the patch? Thanks for any recommendations or direction to instructions!
    edited February 2016
    Lol I always enjoy your posts @Kyrah2016 <3 and yes I too quite often have to read things twice because I've read something completly wrong and it's made me laugh. the amount of times I have to stop my self adding a comment lol.

@adamzaid thank you so much for my gifts that's so kind. :D

Top 5 updated
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    no mind @Hayley~Belle just enjoy!! ;)
  • AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    I hope everyone has a great day today!

I'm 70 items (hopefully!) from owning the store! :smiley: I would love and greatly and appreciate any help! <3:kissing_heart:
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^
  • erikafreirets3erikafreirets3 Posts: 61 Member
    edited February 2016
    Hello guys , a thousand pardons for having gone, I 'm losing my computer broke and I 'm just getting to come here now !

@Kyrah2016 Thanks for this , I could not update my top 5 . <3

update my top 5
    Assirk wrote: »

I'm 70 items (hopefully!) from owning the store! :smiley: I would love and greatly and appreciate any help! <3:kissing_heart:

"I'm 70 items..." B)
    Kyrah2016 wrote: »

"I'm 70 items..." B)

B)
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    just back from playing sims I am going back in few minutes but just want to come here and say hi ;)
    or not goodnight guys have a simtastic day wherever you are living fellow simmers bye!! ;)
  • laurelarlaurelar Posts: 383 Member

It looks like this will be done in no time! :D
    edited February 2016
    haha awe oh my gosh guys you are so wonderful! :blush:@Kyrah2016, @Hayley~Belle, and @laurelar - THANK YOU!! I really appreciate all of the help! I need to go update my top 5 now since you guys are such speedsters with gifting! :lol:

Edit: Yes they definitely created a lot of unique hats @Kyrah2016 :lol: I don't think I have any more of them on my wishlist haha (seriously though, did we really need three variations with the bucket hat??? :lol: )

Also, I've updated my top 5!
    Cascade Thread
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    Thanks again to @Kyrah2016 for wiping out my top 5!

And updated!
    just wanted to check gifs before sleeping so thx @Bird166 for the gifts top 5 updated ;) and bye!! have a good day ;)
  • KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,066 Member
    Gifted @mushurox :)
  • Bird166Bird166 Posts: 443 Member
    You're welcome @adamzaid sweet dreams!!
    Kyrah2016 wrote: »

"I'm 70 items..." B)

B)

hahahahahahahahaha...... Thank you for that! <3
    *oh look! the Bird is back, ssshhhh...*

@erikafreirets3 - You're very welcome! :) But I'm sorry to hear about your computer problems :( I would just fade away without my games & the internet!

@adamzaid - :sleeping: Sleep well! *has nightmares about hungry Sim Plants :scream: *

@Assirk - Isn't it hilarious when people attack a Wishlist?! :#

@OriginalMara - Oh, you are so very welcome! :)
  • Bird166Bird166 Posts: 443 Member
    edited February 2016
    :p@Kyrah2016

Edit to thank:
    @Kyrah2016 for the housewarming gifts for my new birdhouse. Thank you for the bird suit, the bird table and chairs and especially for the...bird bath! LOL!!!!!!

You're awesome!!
    edited February 2016
    You guys are speedsters! I'm so happy right now! My wishlist is now under 60 items! Thank you so much for the additional gifts @Kyrah2016 and @Bird166! I'm glad you're back birdy! <3 I think I'll need to update my top 5 again! haha Thanks guys! :kissing_heart:

Edit: Just updated it!
    Cascade Thread
  • fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    Oh wow! Such an amount of notification xD

I'm just here to say hello and thank you @Kyrah2016 @Hayley~Belle @debbycanty and @Bird166 (I was writing this message when I received your gift eheh).
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme