Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    My top 5 has been updated! :smiley:

Have a great day everyone! <3
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^
  • Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    edited February 2016
    well hi everyone looks like you guys just woke up or something like that :):) but just sayin hi ;)
  • Options
    Kyrah2016Kyrah2016 Posts: 217 Member
    Today I'm getting double notifications for everything. At least its not triple+ duplicating, so I shall be thankful for that small grace. o:)

@skybaker @Assirk @MsRed @renyerookami (Congrats to your Family again! ((( <3 )))

1X You're very welcome! :)
    2X You're very welcome! :)
  • Options
    renyerookamirenyerookami Posts: 536 Member
    i dont know if this is ok or not but i just had to share :smiley:
    here's the little one
    ryder.jpg
  • Options
    omg @Reachsims thanks for the multitab thank you ton l love you!!! but look at @renyerookami baby he is cute correct!!! ;)
  • Options
    Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    @renyerookami what a gorgeous young man xx
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    and by the way @Reachsims in here we have holidays in Fridays and Saturdays :'(:'( but no mind have a simtastic day and thanks again ;)
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @renyerookami - That's awesome and thank you for sharing. The rule about - not too many images here on this thread - has to do with some past friends who posted an image *every* time they updated. (Others quoted the post and did not delete the image. Ugh.) That is not okay.

The folks trying to access the thread with their tablet or smartphone were struggling to load pages and too many images can put the thread at risk of breaking. I always enjoy a picture here and there (and especially one like your brand new nephew!) and I appreciate that everyone here doesn't abuse us with too many images. Again, congratulations! <3 He's GORGEOUS!!!

You're welcome @adamzaid and I hope your holiday weekend will be wonderful for you and your family and friends.
  • Options
    thanks for that you too @Reachsims you really made my day or night if you prefer ;)
  • Options
    skybakerskybaker Posts: 214 Member
    8 Feb 2016 is the first day of Lunar New Year. @Hayley~Belle, @Schweighsr, @Kyrah2016, @Okblondee7, @Bird166, @Reachsims, @fuelieinblue, @JasonAnthonySterling, @Taw3001, and @Franny (Sorry if I missed anyone. I hope I didn't.), thanks for all your gifts in the last year and Happy Lunar New Year!
    I updated my Top 5 List too.
    AqWKHoo.jpg
  • Options
    GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    I updated my top 5.

It has almost only worlds on it (I have them all except those 3)
  • Options
    GITTE2001 wrote: »
    1. Hidden Springs
    2. Grandpa's groove
    3. Lunar Lakes
    4. Serenity retreat
    5. Lucky Palms

You might want to redo your top five list if you'd like to be gifted in, um... the next six months, especially as we rarely see you around here. LOL.

With 207 items on your wish list, surely you could add five things that were less expensive? :o:#
  • Options
    fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    Thank so much @MsRed for the table Coffee with Pedro !!! :)
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • Options
    Kyrah2016Kyrah2016 Posts: 217 Member
    @renyerookami - Oh! Oh! Oh! o:) What an adorable looking little man!
    @renyerookami what a gorgeous young man xx
    Seconded! Now I have an urge to tickle some tiny toes and cause the blurping-giggles that just melt your heart...
  • Options
    well see you later guys gonna play sims 3 and thanks to @Reachsims for the tablet !!!
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Reachsims wrote: »
    1. Hidden Springs
    2. Grandpa's groove
    3. Lunar Lakes
    4. Serenity retreat
    5. Lucky Palms

You might want to redo your top five list if you'd like to be gifted in, um... the next six months, especially as we rarely see you around here. LOL.

With 207 items on your wish list, surely you could add five things that were less expensive? :o:#

May I also add single items? Because all the other things are single items, except maybe a few :D
    (I put everything on my wishlist I will possibly want one day, there can be more items on it)

And I look around here often, but I just don't see enough competitions and things that interest me xD
  • Options
    Bird166Bird166 Posts: 443 Member
    @renyerookami what a cutie pie!! He is so sweet!!

@Hayley~Belle thank you for my gifts!!!! The Tiered Skirts is so pretty! I had never seen it before until I looked on the Hidden Items list yesterday! Also for the Feasting Table, you are right, those are A LOT of legs!! :D

@MagZ86 thank you so much for Rounded Collar over Blouse, its such a cute top!

Still trying to find ads after spending all my SP's on the Prism Art Studio yesterday, hope to be able to re-gift very soon!

Happy Day everyone!!
  • Options
    thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    omg @renyerookami what a handsome baby boy <3<3<3 Babies are a such a precious gift thank you for sharing him with us <3<3
    May he have a long happy healthy and prosperous life <3<3<3<3
  • Options
    May I also add single items? Because all the other things are single items, except maybe a few :D
    (I put everything on my wishlist I will possibly want one day, there can be more items on it)

And I look around here often, but I just don't see enough competitions and things that interest me xD
    Of course, you can put single items on your top five list. That's the best thing to do! Most people do that and they end up being gifted more often than anyone else, assuming they are actively participating on this thread and in this forum, and also assuming their behavior is good, like they take the time to say thank you, somewhere... :)

• Options
    Bird166 wrote: »
    @renyerookami what a cutie pie!! He is so sweet!!

@Hayley~Belle thank you for my gifts!!!! The Tiered Skirts is so pretty! I had never seen it before until I looked on the Hidden Items list yesterday! Also for the Feasting Table, you are right, those are A LOT of legs!! :D

@MagZ86 thank you so much for Rounded Collar over Blouse, its such a cute top!

Still trying to find ads after spending all my SP's on the Prism Art Studio yesterday, hope to be able to re-gift very soon!

Happy Day everyone!!

Oh yes the Prism Art Studio wiped me out as well! I felt horrible that I was saving points to buy it and not gifting everyone who was gifting me but luckily I'm getting a few ads here and there and I'm hoping to give back to all our wonderful friends today <3
  • Options
    Reachsims wrote: »

Of course, you can put single items on your top five list. That's the best thing to do! Most people do that and they end up being gifted more often than anyone else, assuming they are actively participating on this thread and in this forum, and also assuming their behavior is good, like they take the time to say thank you, somewhere... :)

I edited it!
  • Options
    pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    You're welcome @Hayley~Belle! I'm glad to hear you had such a great day with your family :blush:

@renyerookami what a gorgeous little boy! <3

I got to update my top 5 again, thanks to @Kyrah2016 @Hayley~Belle. Thank you! :smiley:
  • Options
    Bird166Bird166 Posts: 443 Member
    Wow thanks @MagZ86 for another gift today! The Riot Grrrrl :)

You don't have a Wishlist?? I'd like to send a thank you gift back.
  • Options
    MagZ86MagZ86 Posts: 92 Member
    edited February 2016
    @Bird166 I actually own the store already - have for a couple of years, I got about 2000 extra points somehow. I have nothing to use them for so... gifting it is!
  • Options
    Thank you @MagZ86 for the items for More Magic! I missed it on DD yesterday but I see its coming up again !!