Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    edited February 2016
    thanks for thanking me for finishing it my next set is Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels exited to finish the set
  • AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    @Martje89 I can't wait for your good news! <3

@MariTomKaulitZ thank you for the dress! It's very high fashion haha :lol: I hope to see you around on the forums more! :smile:

Top 5 updated! :smiley:
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @Erikafreirets3 - I'm sorry. I will *try* to keep my conversation simple and easy to understand. I usually do that but sometimes I forget. There are lots of people here from all over the world. English might be their 2nd or 3rd language.

I am still learning English. ;)

__________________________________________________________________________________________

@Adamzaid - You're welcome. I love all the Mid-Century sets. Did you say that you are wanting to try for the Country Livin' set on the 4th-5th? I can go back several pages to look but if you are around to answer...
  • erikafreirets3erikafreirets3 Posts: 61 Member
    @Reachsims

Thank you for the effort and anteção , and I'm sorry if any translation is incorrect in my messages, hihi .

I only speak Portuguese , I am very willing to learn English.

Thanks.

I'm addicted to this forum
    <3 <3
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Reachsims wrote: »
    @Erikafreirets3 - I'm sorry. I will *try* to keep my conversation simple and easy to understand. I usually do that but sometimes I forget. There are lots of people here from all over the world. English might be their 2nd or 3rd language.

I am still learning English. ;)

__________________________________________________________________________________________

@Adamzaid - You're welcome. I love all the Mid-Century sets. Did you say that you are wanting to try for the Country Livin' set on the 4th-5th? I can go back several pages to look but if you are around to answer...

thank you reach. im in tanus homeade exchange . i love the midcentury sets but had trouble remembering what they were called now i don't have to look it up again.
    edited February 2016
    thanks for the gift @Assirk and yes @friendsfan367 and @Reachsims l love that set so much but yeah I said I will get country livin after the Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels is finished
  • LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    I was curious about the goings on here last night, so I was reading past comments. Its so interesting to me to see Simmers with children, and even grandchildren! My mind always goes to young people playing Sims, but I need to open my horizons! I'm just a simple 20 year old, so thank you for showing me that we're a very diverse group of people! <3
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    I am sitting here in a very lady like manner dunkin my chocolate hobnob in my cup of tea! :D I would like to thank @Reachsims for my extra gifts, I got Meditearean villa kitchen dining for 40 sp's whoop whoop (said in a lady like way of course. d

*Drops to the floor and rolls around laughing until gasping for breath at @Hayley~Belle's lady impression* :D
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    edited February 2016
    Kyra and Erica, I've skimmed through liking your posts so we can get those wish lists handy!
  • Bird166Bird166 Posts: 443 Member
    Thank you so much @Assirk for the Belle Teen Dress, I just love this one!! That was very sweet of you!

Hope everyone has a SUPER, Sparklely Day (or Night)!! <3
    I was curious about the goings on here last night, so I was reading past comments. Its so interesting to me to see Simmers with children, and even grandchildren! My mind always goes to young people playing Sims, but I need to open my horizons! I'm just a simple 20 year old, so thank you for showing me that we're a very diverse group of people! <3

I was thinking the same thing last night @Loveandhate :lol: I'm 19! But it's great to have so many different people in this wonderful community!

@adamzaid No problem! <3 I did some spontaneous gifting this morning! :smile:
    Cascade Thread
  • laurelarlaurelar Posts: 383 Member

I thought I had memories of playing Sims 1 in high school, but I just googled, and it was actually released after I finished college. :astonished:
    No problem @Bird166 <3
    Cascade Thread
    laurelar wrote: »

I thought I had memories of playing Sims 1 in high school, but I just googled, and it was actually released after I finished college. :astonished:

@laurelar really?! :lol: I remember playing Sims 1 in elementary/junior high! haha time flies! <3 I still have the Sims 1 complete collection on my computer and I still love playing it! :smile:
    Cascade Thread
  • Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    I am sitting here in a very lady like manner dunkin my chocolate hobnob in my cup of tea! :D I would like to thank @Reachsims for my extra gifts, I got Meditearean villa kitchen dining for 40 sp's whoop whoop (said in a lady like way of course. d

*Drops to the floor and rolls around laughing until gasping for breath at @Hayley~Belle's lady impression* :D

You know me so well :D:D
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    edited February 2016
    @ZeeGee thank you so much for the gifts! I finally had enough SP to buy to first items for Dreams of India and I just put the items in my wishlist when I saw all these gifts! Thank you so much :blush:

Also thank you @Assirk for the Aunt Angela's Cast Iron Cookery this make me really happy.

I'll have to look into the price of Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining because each time I calculate how much it will cost,I have something different. Seems like the actual sale is disturbing me. I had 189 SP in the morning and now when I calculate it's still 189 SP but I received gifts since then and they are showing into the CYS. I just don't understand at all xD I'll stop adding items in my wishlist for that set and look into it tonight.

Also,wanted to say, I've been playing Sims 1 since I was around 10... it makes me feel so old xD
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
    @Reachsims
    Thank you for the effort and anteção , and I'm sorry if any translation is incorrect in my messages, hihi .
    I only speak Portuguese , I am very willing to learn English.
    Thanks.
    I'm addicted to this forum

I worked with @xSorcier for a solid nine months, I think, just to build this gorgeous french Medieval world, Côtes d'Ambonnay. Our world thread can be found here. If you check it out, I appreciate any reccommendations you might leave for us. We used a LOAD of store content because we wanted to.

I said all that to say this... xSorcier is from Portugal and we usually worked with our Google chat open. We worked 16-20 hours MANY, many days. His English was greatly improved by our conversation and posting on our world thread. It was the most fun I ever had in any Sims game. <3

Don't worry about any mistakes. It's not important here.
    well good night everyone including @Reachsims its late here so goodnight everyone be sure to keep on simming ;);)
  • Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    @23kels89 thank you so much for the gift, I was looking at the imperial bedroom zen and they have three different paintings in this design, I am hoping the other two are available, they are so beautiful. I used to do a lot of cross stitch and I did a couple of 1:18th Japanese ladies, I am very pleased with them but they sit in a cupboard because it costs to much money to frame them. :'(
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • renyerookamirenyerookami Posts: 536 Member
    thanks for the gift @Assirk i was able to get the Costume Compilation for 15sp thanks to you! updated my top 5
    Good night @adamzaid. Be sure to check your gift messages in the morning. You never know when someone will think to gift you something. It might not even be on your wish list yet. LOL. B)

@Loveandhate and everyone - I love the fact that there are people of all ages here on the forum. I was pleasantly surprised to see that many of our people here on the forum are grandparents. I was introduced to Sims 1 when my daughter was a young teen (about 13) - a friend of hers lent us his game for six months or so. It was love (and sometimes hate) at first sight. <3
    I'm glad to hear that @renyerookami! <3 So happy to help! Also, I wanted to say thanks to @23kels89 for the hairstyle! I love it too! I can't wait for my Sims to wear it! :smile:

Top 5 updated!
    Cascade Thread
  • corvelobeatrizcorvelobeatriz Posts: 38 Member
    Hi, there it is my top 5! I'm a little nervous, so if I do something wrong, sorry >< I'm not that fluent in English. (also, I can't post links, I'm so sorry :( )

1. Kids! 2010

2. Best of 2010 Collection

3. Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes

4. Ultra Longe Kitchen + Bath

5. Head Start Playpen
    Hello, how's it going?
    I hope you have an incredible day, sweetheart.
  • Kyrah2016Kyrah2016 Posts: 217 Member
    > @Reachsims said:
    >Snipped
    > @Kyrah2016 - I am so grateful for your support of our friends on this thread. Bisous! It's such a blessing because even though we have lots of support here, for this thread, not everyone can be here (and gifting) everyday. So when some members are away, others fill the gap and it's just so generous of you to give of your time like this. We love you for it! As for gifting I usually gift the ones who are currently active. What does "currently" mean? I suppose I tend to gift those who I see posting most of all. After they have been gifted, as I have time, I send a little something to those we have not seen in the last month or so. Ad farming and gifting both take lots of time (especially ad farming) so, I/we do what we can. Thanks again!
    -----------------------------------------
    @Reachsims - You are very, very welcome! Its a pleasure & I'm having great fun helping others achieve their goals. Their excitement and glee is a wonderful tonic for chasing away the winter blues. I'll try to help out as time allows, and as long as my mouse and those Ads hold up! Though I've narrowed it down to members that have been active during Jan/Feb, I'll try to continue using this thread's Page 1 Listing because anyone who follows/followed your rules deserves to be aknowledged for doing so imho. But, if someone hasn't been active since Dec then I kinda doubt they'll make an upcoming DD Sale -not a wise use of SPs, I believe.

That Cupcake Badge you sent me is just perfecto! I've always loved sweets, OhMy I'm such an ebil snacker *blush-shrug* You know, I'm craving a cupcake now? Hmmm, its a rather nice day here, I think I'll go walk to the bakery... *goofy grin* I also thank you for the Friend Request, a warm welcome, indeed :)))
    ----------------------------------------
    @erikafreirets3 - Thank you so much for your welcome and your Friend Request, I'm very pleased to respond :)))
    @LaineeCheri - Yes! You managed to get the Bohemian Garden after all. I was hoping you'd make it. And I love that set *heart* The pieces are great, the clothing is fun, and my Gardening Sims appreciate the new seeds it offers. And, Thank you also for your Friend Request :)))
    @ Anyone I missed - Your welcome!
    *I'm hopelessly inept with keeping up with all these postings.
    Hi @corvelobeatriz and welcome! First of all, do you have a different username on the Sims 3 Store site? You have no wish list there in the name of corvelobeatriz.

Next, we will talk about some content for children that you can get for free but I don't want to confuse you, so first things first.