Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    hi i am chatting in school guys #rebel but just wanted to say hello @Reachsims
  • Options
    thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    Updated my wishlist with items from Bohemian Garden before bed! Its on DD in the morning but I might miss it. Thank you everyone on my first night of gifting!! This was a great Giftmas <3<3<3 see you all tomorrow

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14531700/#Comment_14531700
  • Options
    AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    Had to update my top 5 again thanks to @scillakees and @Hayley~Belle <3 You're both such a gems! Thank you so very much! :kissing_heart:

Top 5 updated! :smile:
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^
  • Options
    thanks @reachsims for the desk so muck top 5 updated :):) bye!!!
  • Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    edited February 2016
    GREENEYA wrote: »
    From my TOP 5!

I have updated my Top 5 list HERE :D

@GREENEYA, I hope this isn't the only time I have gifted you; if so, I am sorry! There are so many people I want to help, it's easy to miss people some times. :|
  • Options
    Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    Oooh so much joy around here! It was lovely to wake up to this :blush: I just arrived at work and I can't wait to get back home tonight so I can join in on the fun here and respond to all the messages! I also have some happy news to share :mrgreen: See you in about 9-10 hours! Have a great day everyone :heart:
  • Options
    erikafreirets3erikafreirets3 Posts: 61 Member
    Good morning , @matt01 thank you for this , I love this hairstyle!
  • Options
    renyerookamirenyerookami Posts: 536 Member
    Thank you soo much to @Hayley~Belle and @scillakees i woke up to 8 gifts! you really are too kind. updated my top 5 :D
  • Options
    fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    edited February 2016
    Good morning everyone !

I must say thank you to @Hayley~Belle and @debbycanty for the gifts that I received last night. I am really happy :smiley:

With those and the others that I received sooner, I'll be able the get (in order in DD coming soon) :
    • Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo = got it for free this morning !!! :*
    • Bohemian Garden = 16 SP (in fact I have 19 SP so I hope it won't be more because I'm gonna cry all my day if I can't, ads aren't showing up since yesterday morning xD)
    • Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining = 189 SP for now, it is for tomorrow at 6:19 AM East time (in fact I don't know why I didn't add more items of this set in my wishlist because I added a lot of others items' set that will be on DD later than that one... must had be sleepy when I did that :s
    • Faire Folk Attire = 2 SP
    • Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels = 1 SP
    • Country Livin' = FREE !!! <3:*
    • Regal Living Kitchen Set = 34 SP (there are still items for that set in my wishlist if anyone want to help me to have it for free o:) )
    • Bayside Bathroom Set = 156 SP (in a few days :) )
    • Imperial Bedroom Zen = 61 SP
    • Runway Riot = 205 SP
    • Storybook Bathroom Set = FREE !!! <3

I still wish to try Dreams of India but I still don't have enough SP to buy the first item in this set. ADS... ADS.... ADS WHERE ARE YOU ??? xD

Thank you everyone, love this thread ^_^

EDIT : forgot to say : have uptated my Top 5 <3

EDIT 2 : my hotmail was driving me crazy by always putting mails from the store in my spam box, I added authorization, but it didn't change anything at all GRRR. So I just looked in my blocked emails and the email from the SimsStore was in there... *stupid... stupid fab xD* I just removed from it, I hope it will work now :D
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • Options
    hi every one back from school
  • Options
    123321ab123321ab Posts: 299 Member
    edited February 2016
    Hi, @adamzaid and everyone else! I'm feeling pretty happy today, and I hope getting Bohemian Garden will make things even better! Thank you, @Hayley~Belle for gifting me! Three times! :open_mouth: And also to @Kyrah2016 who gifted me an hour ago.

Also, @fabeme
    If Bohemian Garden is any more than what you have just tell us. :) I don't know what price it'll be for me but I'm sure I'll be able to gift you something to lower it down some points.
  • Options
    123321ab wrote: »
    Hi, @adamzaid and everyone else! I'm feeling pretty happy today, and I hope getting Bohemian Garden will make things even better! Thank you, @Hayley~Belle for gifting me! Three times! :open_mouth: And also to @Kyrah2016 who gifted me an hour ago.

Also, @fabeme
    If Bohemian Garden is any more than what you have just tell us. :) I don't know what price it'll be for me but I'm sure I'll be able to gift you something to lower it down some points.

Awww thank you. I hope it will be alright because I often have problems with the store. It sometime take hours for it to add items that I had been gifted or bought. I can see that own it, but the store doesn't count it in the CYS immediately. I'll ask for help if I don't have enough SP, but until that I'm still hunting for ads like crazy xD where are they? lol
  • Options
    123321ab wrote: »

Also, @fabeme

thank you for mentioning me :) and hi @123321ab
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Good new ! I finaly got some ads, enough to be able to buy the Bohemian Garden :wink:

I'm going to work, wish you a good day everyone ! <3

EDIT : Thank you so much @Reachsims for the gifts !!! I appreciate it a lot *hug*
  • Options
    Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    Thank you so much @Debby and to @scillakees for my gifts they are helping me so much. I got frontier finds for 25sps :D

@renyerookami @fabeme @123321ab it was really fun to help you.
    @Martje89 I really wanted to help you too :cry: I can't wait to hear your news :D
    @Okblondee7 .......make your invisible items visible!!!!!! :D:D

I've up dated my top 5 there are a couple of things I am working on that are coming up as good deals tomorrow

Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Yay for the ads @Fabeme and you're most welcome. Logging out and back in allows those CYS numbers to change immediately. Have a great day at work!

Good morning everyone and afternoonish @adamzaid. :3 I hope you all have a very good day and get the sales you want today. We live in hope.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    hi @Reachsims thanks for the really nice gifts and massege :):) by the way top5updated
  • Options
    still no ads yet :/:/
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Reachsims wrote: »
    Yay for the ads @Fabeme and you're most welcome. Logging out and back in allows those CYS numbers to change immediately. Have a great day at work!

Good morning everyone and afternoonish @adamzaid. :3 I hope you all have a very good day and get the sales you want today. We live in hope.

Seriously? ????? Yessssssss !!!!! I'll remember that! It bothered me so much! !!

Edit : got Bohemian Garden for 15 SP!! :)
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    by the way when I finsh my midcentury fantasy thanks to @Reachsims @123321ab @Hayley~Belle for helping over the days for the set because I really wanted it but next up is country living its on dd in 2 days

and I will work for the Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels its in 2 days also!!!! so exited you guys ps. ihave 2 items from my wishlist I really need to afford this set thx :):)
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited February 2016
    fabeme wrote: »
    Seriously? ????? Yessssssss !!!!! I'll remember that! It bothered me so much! !!

Edit : got Bohemian Garden for 15 SP!! :)
    YES! It's true. Logging out and logging back in to your Sims 3 Store account will effect the CYS immediately when you've bought or been gifted an item or more. As far as I know, it always works.

I am glad you were able to get the Bohemian Garden @Fabeme with the few SP you have on hand. Ouch! :#

@Adamzaid - I'm glad to help you out and you REALLY need to put more of this on your wish list. Five items is just not enough. PLEASE. It makes it difficult to gift you when you only have five things on your wish list. And some people may only have 25 SP to spare. I am glad to see you have finally added one 25 SP item to your list. I saved it for someone else to gift you. I'm not yelling but I am kind of begging. :mrgreen::blush: And now, you only have two things nothing on there, so...

I also sent a couple things to the Pink Lady. ;)
  • Options
    Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    @Reachsims and @Bird166 thank you so much for my gifts, they are a big help.
    Do you mean me Reach when you say Pink lady?! I've never been called a lady before :D:D

Top 5 updated
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    Kyrah2016Kyrah2016 Posts: 217 Member
    > @Reachsims said:
    >Snipped
    >And now, you only have two things nothing on there, so...
    >
    *blush*
    ------------------------
    @Halley~Belle @fabeme @Okblondee7 @Renyerookami @Bird166 @ZombieMew @123321ab @ Any one I missed!!

All of you are entirely welcome for the help, its a pleasure to be able to make folks smile! Being able to gift IS a gift. You'll see when you stick around and pay it forward! And yeppers @Halley~Belle , I already own everything there is to waste money on - HaHa. But, your kind gesture of checking for my WL is not unappreciated. Thank you :) And thanks to you all for your friendly, upbeat and encouraging words & posts!!! *heart* -for some reason using emoticons breaks my post?! new-member weirdness

I just went down the Page 1 List again, this time for the Bohemian Garden set. I only Gifted folks that have been active this past month.

@R3imiu I checked your Wishlist... Its nearly 500 Items long and in no particular order. To each their own but, that's far too time consuming for my taste. Maybe some other time?
  • Options
    erikafreirets3erikafreirets3 Posts: 61 Member
    Hello my loves , I am very excited , thank you got the Bohemian Garden for 175 SP in daily offer. Thank you so much
    As I am new I can not edit the list of top 5. Disregard for all the items already managed .

Thank you again.
    @Kyrah2016 Thank you, got the package
  • Options
    omg thanks @Reachsims and @Kyrah2016 and by the way I will try the add some stuff okay @Reachsims :)