Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    @DarkMirage, thank you again for the Sophisticated Updo!

Also, thank you for the Simply Sophisticated Collar Dress, the Completely Classic Women's Suit, the Chime Charm Top, the Double Knit Sweater, the Strictly Business Women's Suit, the Natural Suit, the Timeless Three Button Vest, the Simply Sophisticated Dress, the Pretty Pearls Outfit and the Business Button-Down Suit! <3<3

I hope I didn't forget anything. All of these amazing, beautiful items are listed under my Messages as being gifted from you! They still don't show on my WL, but that's normal most days! :)

I wish I could physically hug you and kiss your cheek for your kindness and generosity! <3<3

You are an angel!! <3
  • fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    @charlotteprice you are so sweet ! With your help I can have the Nautical living and Ultra Lounge Dining Set for free !!! Thank you <3

I've updated my Top 5 with items from the set Eloquently Eclectic Collection that will be on DD the 31th. I've also added all the items to have if for free in my wishlist, they are at the top. Then, I've added items for my next goal : Old Town: Starter Kit and Boho Vintage Women's Collection :)
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
    Oh my gosh @Reachsims thank you so much for the Tropical Table and the Milkin' It Dairy Corral !!!!!! I can't wait for the Farm Fresh Folk Set to be on DD ! I've already added the date in my calendar lolll!

I never though that anyone would gift me that item and the timing is incredible, because I've removed it from my wishlist minutes ago, thinking that I wouldn't never have it, so I should clean up my wishlist with realistic items. You probably had my wishlist open at the same time so it didn't disappear. This is so funny <3 I'm so happy !!!

I need to go to work, gonna be hard with the could outside :'( Have a nice day everyone.
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    hi everone :):)
  • Ariel0105Ariel0105 Posts: 329 Member
    OK Thank everbody who just gift bombed me :smiley::blush: !!
    amazing-horse-pictures.jpg
    my wishlist
    my wishlist
    Hey, Fabeme check your messages -hehehe-
    my wishlist
    my wishlist
    low activity today???
  • Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    edited January 2016
    Thank you @renyerookami for my gifts towards game time xxx

I have up dated my top 5, I really desire drifters desire and this is the least expensive time coming up. Any help would be wonderful X
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    really want the stuff in my wishlist badly :'(:'( hey cant do anything because everyone is cool here :)
  • Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    Thank you @Reachsims for my gifts, I just love the colours in this set, I can see a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 rover and his bride living with this set. <3
    @adamzaid I could only get you a little thing of your wish list X

Too 5 updated for drifters desire
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    thanks @Hayley~Belle for the gift I completed half of that set no ;d
  • Bird166Bird166 Posts: 443 Member
    Happy Friday Everyone! Hope you all can get some sweet deals this weekend!
    I'm hoping for Country Livin' to be free later today! :)

Off to throw a wedding...in game of course! ;)
    Ariel0105 wrote: »
    Hey, Fabeme check your messages -hehehe-

Awww so sweet thank you very much for the ultra modern <3 it's really cute !!!

Thank you @debbycanty for the plants in grass :) can't wait to play tonight

I think this day gonna be good with the DD this afternoon and the venue giveaway, I've won the third place <3 and with all your help, this is wonderful ^__^
  • AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    edited January 2016
    I've changed my top 5 up a bit! I realized that I didn't need the desk to complete the set, so I added two less expensive items instead! :smile: Also, I've forgotten who I did and did not thank yet, so I'll thank everyone again! @Hayley~Belle, @debbycanty, @OriginalMara, and especially @Reachsims who have all helped me with the Frontier set starting yesterday! You are all so generous and I really appreciate the gifts! <3 Thank you!!

So, my top 5 is updated!
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^
    your welcome ^^
    my wishlist
    my wishlist
    edited January 2016
    hi everyone the Rim Rockin’ Basketball Hoop is on dd I really want it but its not in my wishlist is the problem its for 130simpionts right now
  • LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    Does anyone know if there's a way to change my forum name? I'm starting to realize that since my name is not ScarlettRing on here, people are getting confused. :P
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

Also, I've added items from the Homecoming set to the top of my wishlist, because I'd like to try and get it when it comes on DD in about an hour. If anyone can help me out, I'd be eternally grateful. I need it to at least below 500 SP (that's all I currently have. :P)

LOL I have 5 simpionts
    sorry @Loveandhate you cannot change your name sad :(
    Okay, thank you @adamzaid!

• FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    Does anyone know if there's a way to change my forum name? I'm starting to realize that since my name is not ScarlettRing on here, people are getting confused. :P

You can change your The Sims 4 username by private messaging a moderater such as @SimStaffBethelle, or @SimStaffGabriel stating the reason why you would like it changed.

If you were talking about changing your The Sims 3 forum name then unfortunately you cannot do that.
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    "Drifter's Desire" is going to be on DD, Jan 29, for 66 sp for me. Item "Here Today Picnic Table" is from the set.
    And "Zen Again" 102 sp when it comes up on DD Jan 31.
    I do not feel comfortable doing the free sp ads, so any help world be great.
    "Here Today Picnic Table" 50 sp
    "Eastern Ambiance Wall Lamp"28 sp
    "The Infinite Dresser" 75 sp
    ^Items at bottom of wishlist^
    #1 "GoGo Boots" 25 sp
    #2 "Pump Me" 25 sp
    Computer won't let me move the items on my wishlist, so I can't number them. Sorry.
    Have a great day/night <3o:)
    "Drifter's Desire" will be on DD in about 3 hours. Any help would be great.
    And I have a question: which would be better on the computer, downloading the whole set or the items in that set?? Thanks <3

• FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    @VioletHorse - Downloading the individual items because many of the sets and compilations in the store have repeat items; therefore, if you download whole sets, there is the chance that you will be downloading some items twice which could make your game laggy. Plus, why would someone want repeated items? :)

That's what I'm currently doing right now in order to back up my store content correctly.

@Valgon57 made a great mega store spreadsheet that showed which sets and compilations to download so you don't get repeats. He also showcased the free, and individual items in the store as well.

Here is the link to the thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/768818/store-mega-list-for-extra-quick-redownloading-now-in-excel/p1

From there, there should be a download link to the spreadsheet. :)
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    Franny wrote: »
    @VioletHorse - Downloading the individual items because many of the sets and compilations in the store have repeat items; therefore, if you download whole sets, there is the chance that you will be downloading some items twice which could make your game laggy. Plus, why would someone want repeated items? :)

That's what I'm currently doing right now in order to back up my store content correctly.

@Valgon57 made a great mega store spreadsheet that showed which sets and compilations to download so you don't get repeats. He also showcased the free, and individual items in the store as well.

Here is the link to the thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/768818/store-mega-list-for-extra-quick-redownloading-now-in-excel/p1

From there, there should be a download link to the spreadsheet. :)

Ok. Thanks. This is going to take me a while. :P