Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    edited January 2016
    Got home from work, turned on the 'puter, checked in here. I saw where someone was trying to get the India Inspirations Set and sent off a few gifts. Before I could check my own wishlist, hubby came downstairs and invited me out to dinner. We ate, ran a few errands and came home. I thanked him for dinner, went to my WL page and saw blue all over the place! I am so happy! :)

@fabeme, thank you for the India Clothe Star. It is so pretty! <3
    @debbycanty, the Punjab Partition is so colorful, I love it! Thank you! <3
    @charlotteprice, thank you so much for Celebration Maang Tikka, as well as Pleasing Pagri! So sweet you are. <3
    @Reachsims, I love the Magnificent Maang Tikka, the Banarasi End Table and the Jali Single Door! My Sims are ready to explore the Indian culture. Thank you! <3
    @Blooming_Lilac, I adore the Dual Hanging Lights! Aren't they pretty?! Thank you! <3

I am going to go d/l my wonderful goodies and update my WL before bed. Again, thank you all so much! <3

ETA: Top 5 Updated! :) Goodnight all!
    Post edited by Okblondee7 on
  • mey_sim1mey_sim1 Posts: 25 New Member
    Thanks @Reachsims!
    One question. When will I be able to post links?
  • 23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    mey_sim1 wrote: »
    Thanks @Reachsims!
    Hiiii... welcome!!
    I know this is not directed to me but I'd like to throw in a response :blush:
    You'll be able to post links once you establish "Member" status in the Forums. Right now you are currently a [New] Member.
    Here's an awesome link to help you on your way to becoming a Member.
    >> MEMBER OR NEW MEMBER? EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW <<
    Once you become a member, you'll be able to post links, quote posts, add a signature, change your profile picture, and so much more. :smile:

Hope this helps!

Once again, Welcome!
    & Happy Simmings!

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    Heeeey good morning everyone ! I woke up and saw that I received gifts, thank you @JasonAnthonySterling ! Right now I'm around 475 SP for the DD of the Full Hewnsman Set. I've updated my top 5 with items from the same set. :) the DD is in 7h.
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    23kels89 wrote: »
    mey_sim1 wrote: »
    Thanks @Reachsims!
    Hiiii... welcome!!
    I know this is not directed to me but I'd like to throw in a response :blush:
    You'll be able to post links once you establish "Member" status in the Forums. Right now you are currently a [New] Member.
    Here's an awesome link to help you on your way to becoming a Member.
    >> MEMBER OR NEW MEMBER? EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW <<
    Once you become a member, you'll be able to post links, quote posts, add a signature, change your profile picture, and so much more. :smile:

Hope this helps!

Once again, Welcome!
    & Happy Simmings!

This certainly helps me, thank you so much for posting this @23kels89
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    edited January 2016
    Thank you to everyone who helped me get India inspirations for :mrgreen:<3

Wish list updated x
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    I've got India Inspirations Collection for free!

Thank you @Reachsims for the gifts they are a great help!
  • Bird166Bird166 Posts: 443 Member
    edited January 2016
    Happy for everyone who got India Inspirations!! It's such a pretty set!!
  • VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    "Brunch at the Old Mill" is going to be on DD, Jan 24, for 13 sp for me. Item "Upper Right Untamed Wall Ivy" is from the set. I do not feel comfortable doing the free sp ads, so any help world be great.
    #1 "Upper Right Untamed Wall Ivy" 25 sp
    "Reflection of the Soul Mirror" 38 sp
    "Here Today Picnic Table" 50 sp
    "Destiny's Charm Guitar" 38 sp
    "Left from Kismet Wall Blankets" 25 sp
    Computer won't let me move the items on my wishlist, so I can't number them. Sorry.
    And I have some other sets I am working on, so I will put the items in my wishlist.
    "Drifter's Desire" 251 sp when it comes up on DD Jan 29.
    "Zen Again" 102 sp when it comes up on DD Jan 31.
    Items "Here Today Picnic Table" 25 sp through "The Infinite Dresser" 75 sp will help me get the sets.
    Items at bottom of wishlist
    Have a great day/night <3o:)
    Updated. Only 13 sp away to a free "Brunch at the Old Mill" when it comes up on DD Jan 24. Also working on "Drifter's Desire" 251 sp when it comes up on DD Jan 29 and "Zen Again" 102 sp when it comes up on DD Jan 31. <3

Thanks to those who gifted me items from Full Hewnsman Set, I'm at 65 SP.! :D

I'll try to get the Haute Hacienda Dining Room Set after that. Any help would be appreciated, I am at 154 SP for that one :)
    Thank you once again @Reachsims for your amazing generosity! I can't thank you enough for all the gifts you have given me!! Today's goodies...Modern Skirt with Swirls, love this, can't wait to play with recolors...The Afternoon Jacket is so cute!...And The Pumpless-Waterwork Sink, I love the curtain on the front!

I was able to watch some ads today so I'm off to pay it forward!! :)

@Reachsims thank you for the outfit x
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    @Bird166 thank you so much for the treasure box of the Full Hewnsman Set! It dropped at 45 SP which is excellent! Can't wait to the DD in almost 1h :blush:
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    Thanks for the gift, @Bird166. :) Finally grabbed Date Night.

Top 5 updated!
    You're welcome @fabeme, that is a great price! and @OriginalMara I love all the Date Night outfits, enjoy!!
  • Blooming_LilacBlooming_Lilac Posts: 241 Member
    Thank you, @Hayley~Belle and @Bird166, for the gifts! You've helped a lot on the Happily Ever After set. <3o:)
    I just have to say and I know everyone here agrees with me... @Reachsims is the most generous, thoughtful, person!!! The amount of smiles she brings to all of us on a daily basis is unbelievable!!

Thank you for being you @Reachsims!!!

Bird166 wrote: »
    I just have to say and I know everyone here agrees with me... @Reachsims is the most generous, thoughtful, person!!! The amount of smiles she brings to all of us on a daily basis is unbelievable!!

Thank you for being you @Reachsims!!!

Totally agree....nodding!!
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    Thank you so much @Reachsims, @Bird166, and @LadyEmillye !!! I completed the set! I will update my top 5 and wishlist later today.
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @Bird166 - You are too sweet. Thank you and @Hayley~Belle for the sweet thoughts. This is really a group effort, though, and there are a LOT of other friends out there who contribute heavily in many ways to support this particular thread and you all, in general. Hope you guys have a wonderful day! <3

Thank you to everyone for the lovely thank-you messages and for keeping your top five posts updated regularly.
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    Thanks, @Blooming_Lilac! My top 5 is updated once again. :)
  • AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    *Sigh* my wishlist re-shuffled again! :pensive::disappointed::tired_face: I really want to know what triggers this.... Well I was able to move my top 5 to the top of the wishlist. However, everything else is randomized again :persevere:
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @Assirk - I'm sorry this keeps happening to you. :# You might consider keeping a smaller wish list? Although, one would think that 94 items was not too awfully much. :(
  • AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    @Reachsims I have considered that! It would definitely make it easier to re-sort haha :sweat_smile: Well that will probably have to wait until next week when my final is over and done with haha omg who would have thought that I have a final 3 weeks into University.... :tired_face:
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^
    I big, giant, shout out to @Jaceigh for knocking out my Top 5!! Thank you soooooo much!! Today is my lucky day for sure!! I love the Soar Away Dress, Born Beautiful Dress and the Lacey Retreat Romper, all from the Luxury Resort Attire set I'm working on. Also the Lit Floral Lamp is adorable and I don't know why I love the Inertia Swivel so much but I do! :) ((HUGS))