Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    You're welcome, @ss81 and I wish you the very best with that second job. I posted on your wall on this forum. *Hugs*

@Cristill13 - I hope you and your family have a wonderful time camping. I hope the rain is not -just too much- and that it puts no damper on anyone's spirits. Enjoy your loved ones and all the back to nature aspects of the adventure.
  • AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    edited September 2015
    I apologies that I haven't had the chance to gift many people lately, the ads haven't been coming up as much for me, I'm lucky if I get like 3 a day now and I just haven't been able to top up the old balance at the moment. I just wanted to say I really appreciate the gifts and mostly the friendship here!

I haven't updated my Top 5 in a while because I felt I shouldn't since I've been lucky at winning the Lottery a few times now, and since I couldn't gift back I felt guilty, but so many of you still kept sending things! lol! You're all very kind and generous!!

AVeNolq.jpg

ETA: Updated my Top 5.
    Post edited by AMofOz on
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • MegaMauricioMegaMauricio Posts: 238 Member
    I have updated my Top 5
    Thank you @waterhornet for the gifts and your funny sense of humor with the messages attached :D
    I am Bluebomber21 in theSims3. lol
    My Studio here.
    Accepting new friends!
    @AMofOz - I'm sorry that you are not getting many ads but I am getting more than my share so please know that I am gifting others on your behalf. Please do update your top five list anyway. Your time will come on another day when you'll have more ads and can do some more gifting. In any event, there are a few simmers in the lottery that have won more than once. Right now, we are only in week two and plan on continuing for an additional two weeks, and maybe longer. I am certain we will make sure, by the time it ends, that no one leaves disappointed. (I have never hosted anything where simmers left disappointed, I assure you.) There is no reason for feeling guilty about winning although I know that tendency is common to many of us when we "get lucky." Enjoy your good fortune for what it is. Update time? ;)
  • lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,863 Member
    @scillakees thank you so very much for my 7 gifts! I was astounded when I opened my emails, I shall have a very happy day thank you so much <3:relaxed:
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • WaterHornetWaterHornet Posts: 352 Member
    Wow, I got so many notifications I don't even know where to start! 31 notifications is just far too much for my little, chemo-riddled brain to try to process. I guess my Friends List Wishlist Sweep was a success, judging by all the "thank you's". I will say to all whom I gifted you are very welcome! Some of you have dwindling lists and that makes me happy to see you getting one step closer to owning The Store. Some still have wishlists so long they make me throw up in my mouth a little. We can and will get them cut down to size in time! :D
  • AnfoxxyAnfoxxy Posts: 138 Member
    Updated my TOP 5 AGAIN

Sorry for too frequent updates but I saw what I will get Cambodian set for free when it appears in the Daily Deal (If the DD list doesn't deceive me, it will be 19 sept.) so I started to work on Everyday - Hot Summer Days set ♥

My Wislist HERE
    Also make sure to check my ThankYou Thread HERE

♥ Happy Simming ♥
    AB94qxt.png
    My TOP 5
    My Wishlist
    My ThankYou Thread
    TheSims3 MyPage
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    I came back from running my Saturday errands to see that @Scillakees wiped out a good deal of my wishlist, woah! I'll be able to get Live, Laugh, Love at an amazing discount tomorrow when it's on DD #345, and then on Oct 10 when the Romanza set is on DD #662 I'll be able to get that one for free! I'm also well on my way to getting the Frontier Finds set now. Thank you so much! I can't wait to set up some real nice community lots as wedding venues for my sims.
    @Anfoxxy - You can update five times a day if you like. B) It's been done before and it's no extra work for me, only for you. Simmers change their minds, win competitions and lotteries, discover they have earned some green Download buttons as they scour the Sims 3 Store site's sets and compilations, in an effort to complete their sets. It's all good. :smile:
  • tiger_lily5tiger_lily5 Posts: 3,904 Member
    Wow! I just checked my emails and got a big surprise! Thank you ever so much to @scillakees @angeljess26 @ss81 for all your wonderful gifts! That's taken such a big chunk out of Live, Laugh, Love that the calculator says it will now be free, along with Lullabies & Nursery Rhymes. I'm so excited to get them on the DD now! :blush:

Thank you to everyone who helped me with the sets. I appreciate it so much. <3
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    edited September 2015
    Thanks to @scillakees and @Reachsims I'm updating again already :)

All within the 25 to 81 SimPoints range :)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • NESChicNESChic Posts: 431 Member
    Thanks to the awesome-ness of @scillakees and @DarkVampKiss I had to update again!! and DID! :)

My top 5 is Here
    My wishlist
  • ohmyglobguysohmyglobguys Posts: 346 Member
    edited September 2015
    Because of an amazing simmer who wiped my WL clean I had to update!! <3

Here are the links: Top 5 & Wishlist
    tumblr_n1hktrsv5i1skyr7eo1_500.gif

My wishlist: MeanMasterJay
    My Top 5
  • KarendraeKarendrae Posts: 232 Member
    edited October 2015
    Woot! ^_^ I am now a member (Finally)! I finally have a picture too, yay!

So here is my new wish list. I've cleaned it up and made it small and neat ^_^:
    If Wishes Were Fishes List

*One with Earth Garden Gazebo
    *Little Gentleman
    *Bon Vivant Buffet
    *Updo with Veil
    *Harpcicle

*huggles* Thanks in advance!

Post edited by Karendrae on
  • shayleajayshayleajay Posts: 319 Member
    edited September 2015
    updated my top 5 and still in the process of updating my whole wishlist. @scillakees and @AMofOz kinda wiped out a bunch of stuff with their gifts today and the cascade of sets I was able to complete thanks to those gifts.

edit

I'm having some technical difficulties atm.

Meaning the thing decided to shuffle itself... and now everything is everywhere... *head-banging-desk*

So my wishlist is kinda a hot mess atm.

edit 2

Ok took a while but now everything is where I wanted it. That was weird, stuff that was originally at the top was scattered throughout including some stuff I'd never touched.
    Post edited by shayleajay on
    tumblr_lya5t5qIPs1rn95k2o8_250.gif

My Wishlist HERE pieces from the set(s) I want are at the top. My Top 5. My Thankyou Thread for my kind gifters. A world of my own creation Aure Island.
  • AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    shayleajay wrote: »
    updated my top 5 and still in the process of updating my whole wishlist. @scillakees and @AMofOz kinda wiped out a bunch of stuff with their gifts today and the cascade of sets I was able to complete thanks to those gifts.

edit

I'm having some technical difficulties atm.

Meaning the thing decided to shuffle itself... and now everything is everywhere... *head-banging-desk*

So my wishlist is kinda a hot mess atm.

AW I've had that a few times, it's totally frustrating!!!
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • KarendraeKarendrae Posts: 232 Member
    Updated my list before bed <3. Thank you all again. Also..how do you link back to your 5? I see everyone else doing it but I'm not that use to the forums yet. Thanks again!
    @Karendrae
    This is your link to your top five:

[url=*http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14091080/#Comment_14091080]My Top Five[*/url]

^^ Remove those two stars.

Once removed, it looks like this:
    [/url]My Top Five

• Readalot1Readalot1 Posts: 338 Member
    Thanks to @scillakees and @ZeeGee bombing my wishlist, I've updated my Top 5 here. All items 75 points and under.

In other news, picture number one received the most votes, so it's now featured under my Top 5 post. Thanks to everyone who voted!
    I'm a real girl now! I have a signature!
    My Wishlist here .
    My Thank You Thread here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    Thanks again @honeyhoney8 and @scillakees! :smiley

I've updated my top five!

Everything is 60 something simpoints except one item that's 75 simpoints.

Welp, back to playing Sims 3 and farming points by phone! After a refill on my apple juice. :yum:
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    Thanks again @scillakees for your generosity. Much appreciated. :)

I've updated my Top 5
  • shaliny1997shaliny1997 Posts: 646 Member
    Here's my top 5!

Thank you and happy simming! :wink:

• angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @tiger_lily5 your welcome for the gifts. Glad they helped bring the sets down to the free on the DD point.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,863 Member
    So I have updated my Top 5 in anticipation of Everday Hot Summer Days being on the DD on Tuesday night (2 o'clock Wednesday morning for me).
    And my wishlist is also refilled :D
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • izaapizaap Posts: 346 Member
    Thank you for the lovely gifts!
    Added my top 5 :heart: