Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    You're welcome @LissieBess and @AMofOz <3 Glad to help!

I usually don't get more than two or three ads a day but late the other night they wouldn't stop. Finally at 3:30 am I had to call it quits I couldn't keep my eyes open I went to bed with almost 2000 points! So I got to have a little fun with u folks on this thread - hope I helped some of you make a dent in your CYS :smiley:

Wow that's awesome! I only get about 60-100SP's a day if I'm lucky. But being from Australia you tend to just get the same 3 ads that repeat.

I always try to pay it forward with any of the points I farm.
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • Options
    debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    Thank you @AMofOz for the heels. Yes the ads are few and far between for me too. Lego , Open colleges, Changi and ANZ every day. I gift from the points also. The last few days I saved to them to get the Barrier to Entry on sale. :)

I have updated my Top 5.
  • Options
    tiger_lily5tiger_lily5 Posts: 3,904 Member
    Thank you so much to @simgeek79 and @maria_loves_alex for the lovely gifts! Very sweet of both of you! :)

I have updated My Top 5 :)
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • Options
    LissieBessLissieBess Posts: 118 Member
    @AMofOz you are so right! No sim's house can be complete without a bird bath! Thank you so much for the gift! Updated my wishlist!
  • Options
    HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
  • Options
    AnfoxxyAnfoxxy Posts: 138 Member
    Updated my TOP 5!
    Also, created ThankYou thread HERE ;)
    AB94qxt.png
    My TOP 5
    My Wishlist
    My ThankYou Thread
    TheSims3 MyPage
  • Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,877 Member
    Just when I was having a really rubbish week and being a sore loser about the lottery I see two absolutely wonderful gifts from @Reachsims !! I cannot believe you gifted me Now and Then Century Manor! I had only expected to get it if I won on Monday! Thank you so so very much <3 I will surely have a wonderful weekend now!! :3:relaxed:
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @Anfoxxy - Just want to mention here as well, happy birthday and have a beautiful birthday month! :3

@Lizzie1234 - I am so sorry you have been having a terrible week but I hope your spirits have been lifted by the fun you will have building with your new set of blocks. ;)B) It's always nice to have something to look forward to.

Happy weekend, one and all! I hope it's great!
  • Options
    AnfoxxyAnfoxxy Posts: 138 Member
    @Reachsims thank you again, you're the kindest person in the world and have a nice day ♥
    AB94qxt.png
    My TOP 5
    My Wishlist
    My ThankYou Thread
    TheSims3 MyPage
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Reachsims wrote: »
    @Lizzie1234 - I am so sorry you have been having a terrible week but I hope your spirits have been lifted by the fun you will have building with your new set of blocks. ;)B) It's always nice to have something to look forward to.

Happy weekend, one and all! I hope it's great!

I'm over the moon with my gifts! Thank you again, it was just one of those weeks where every day was more stressful than the one before it but now I definitely have a weekend of fun to look forward to!
    Have a fantastical weekend yourself!

And happy birthday @Anfoxxy <3
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    Also @Reachsims I would like to thank you for the gift of Canal Street Blues dress that apparently I wasn't notified about! Terribly sorry for that, I am grateful! :relaxed:
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    LOL @Lizzie1234. I do love that dress myself. I don't keep track of individual items that I send you unless they are a set or something big so I never would have noticed. ;) You are most welcome. I'm sure one gift kind of outshines the other anyway. :3

And thank you. I plan on having a very productive weekend, sanding and painting some more wainscoting. My kitchen walls are more than half way finished though and I am enjoying this work so very much.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Top 5 and Wishlist updated :mrgreen: As stated on my OP I am chasing the Date Night set so help is much appreciated <3 Have a wonderful weekend!

ETA
    LOL @Lizzie1234. I do love that dress myself. I don't keep track of individual items that I send you unless they are a set or something big so I never would have noticed. ;) You are most welcome. I'm sure one gift kind of outshines the other anyway. :3

And thank you. I plan on having a very productive weekend, sanding and painting some more wainscoting. My kitchen walls are more than half way finished though and I am enjoying this work so very much.
    Ooh that sounds very busy and productive! Although I'm not sure I would find it as enjoyable ;) The only kind of productive I know is writing and playing sims :joy: Speaking of, I am entering a short story challenge and will be using a certain new Manor as the setting ;) You will most definitely be receiving credit for your kindness <3
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    Readalot1Readalot1 Posts: 338 Member
    Thanks to all of the gift-bombers! My updated Top 5 is here and my wishlist is here .
    I'm a real girl now! I have a signature!
    My Wishlist here .
    My Thank You Thread here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    tiger_lily5tiger_lily5 Posts: 3,904 Member
    Thank you so much @Reachsims for wiping out my top 5 with your very lovely gifts! I love the dress you chose too. It's so pretty! I really appreciate your kindness, thank you again! :)

Updated Top 5 :)
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • Options
    @tiger_lily5 - Thank your for your lovely message! It's so sweet of you! <3

To one and all...

I just sent one of our friends in the directory the MultiTab 6000. The note I sent her said, This is one of the most useful items in the whole game. Your Sim can do some skilling up with it while your Sim is doing something else at the same time. Enjoy!

:star::star::star: If you don't own a MultiTab, and you would like to have one, please put it on your wish list and if/when you update here, could you mention that you added the MultiTab to your top five and/or your wish list? I like it so much that I think all our friends here should have one.
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Thank you, @simgeek79, for all the great gifts from my wishlist. I'll be able to get Farm Fresh Folk for a great discount when it comes up on the DD October 1st. :smiley:
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    I posted my short story submission featuring the gift of the Now and Then Century Manor, hope you like it @Reachsims :mrgreen:
    And about the MultiTab, well if you insist ;) added to my wish list :D
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    @tiger_lily5 - Thank your for your lovely message! It's so sweet of you! <3

To one and all...

I just sent one of our friends in the directory the MultiTab 6000. The note I sent her said, This is one of the most useful items in the whole game. Your Sim can do some skilling up with it while your Sim is doing something else at the same time. Enjoy!

:star::star::star: If you don't own a MultiTab, and you would like to have one, please put it on your wish list and if/when you update here, could you mention that you added the MultiTab to your top five and/or your wish list? I like it so much that I think all our friends here should have one.

So agree, the MultiTab is SO useful I was gifted it I believe by Simgeek a little while back, love it! The sim can listen to a podcast about a skill while they eat etc. Also helpful to not have to have all the books you want to read in your inventory, can just buy them (directly from the tab too! and get them instantly) and pop them on the shelf and can read them from the tab. Even my school aged sims can use them to do their homework. I think the computer whiz traited sims learn quicker from it too? It's totally worth it!
  • Options
    ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    Thanks again to all the awesome simmers who've gifted me!!! :heart:

I've updated my top five!

I'm onto Futureshock Kitchen, Date Night, and Jet Set Elders now. Everything is between 25 and 75 simpoints, and on my wishlist there's quite a bit of 20 something simpoint items. I'm kind of shocked that some of this stuff is 25 simpoints. I'm not going to complain, though! :wink:
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you for my MultiTab @Reachsims ! Can't wait to use it :relaxed: hope you liked my story ;)

Also guys that goes for any of you here and in particular those who gifted me items from Ragtime at the Big Easy, if you want to check out your gifts in action so to speak feel free to see my short story :3
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    You're welcome, Lizzie! I know you will love it! Thanks a bunch to @AMofOz for all the extra information she added for which I lacked the time. The Sim will remove the MultiTab when showering (can't remember about bathing) or swimming, in my experience, but it is so very useful for those players who like to have a few of their Sims' skills quickly rising.

And Lizzie, I saw your post and opened up your story in another tab but I prefer to enjoy it with my morning coffee. It's a special treat. Thank you ever so much! I love stories and am an avid reader, not so much of stories but they are certainly part of the mix. :relaxed:
  • Options
    23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    Good evening dear friends.
    I have updated my Top 5. :blush:
    I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far.
    Happy Simming!
    :heart:

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• Options
    ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    Thanks to @Reachsims, I no longer need to work on Futureshock Kitchen, so I have updated my top five yet again! :lol:

Now it's just Date Night and Jet Set Elders. Everything on my top five is one to three quarters away from being a dollar. :wink:
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Thanks to @Reachsims, I no longer need to work on Futureshock Kitchen, so I have updated my top five yet again! :lol:

Now it's just Date Night and Jet Set Elders. Everything on my top five is one to three quarters away from being a dollar. :wink:

1851.png

Couldn't help myself.