Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,877 Member
    @debbycanty congratulations!! <3
    @WaterHornet I'm so glad you're spirits are lifting, and if you ever need escapism in the form of SimLit, not to blow my own trumpet, but I'm writing my own legacy at the minute (see signature). Otherwise check out the Writers' Lounge in sims 4 discussions, there's a front page directory of loads of lovely stories!! :3
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited August 2015
    OMG ! Thank you very much for ur generosity @friday027 !! Lol curious about that bird who gave u clue! :) such a pretty giftie. .
    You spoiled me!

Currently i am trying to complete Las Vegas bedroom, jazz age wear,date night, luxury resort attire ,fifth fashion venue and back2 school sets :)

Will amend my top five but first need to get over my shock and second I need my computer..I am on the phone!

Thank you again!

EDIT : updated my WL here :)

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13399637/#Comment_13399637
    Post edited by duyguugudur on
  • EvaKoukEvaKouk Posts: 340 Member
    My top 5 here and my Wishlist are again thoroughly updated thanks to a ultimate wipeout from @friday027 ! Im still pretty amazed by all the gifts!

Happy simming to everyone! <3
    Hey! Don't be a stranger!

My Page - My Studio - My Massive Thank You Thread

All the love as always! x
  • debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    Thankyou @Reachsims and the SimCareLine. Thankyou :D
  • debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    @AMofOZ I am in australia and I only get 5 ads also. Very occasionally I have had a couple more when I check again later on, I click through random pages in the store and bingo.
  • shayleajayshayleajay Posts: 319 Member
    edited August 2015
    Updated my wishlist.

@WaterHornet I can't imagine how hard all of that must've been and still is on you. I'm glad you can stay so positive despite that, I totally agree with your sentiment that it's not worth it to be angry and bitter all the time, it just takes away from your own life and the time you have to be angry all the time.
    The woman I babysit for has her dad living with her because he's not doing well and he's really difficult and miserable about 90% of the time and it really only takes away from the time he has left with the grandkids and his daughter, she gets married this Friday, and he's saying he might not go just because he doesn't feel like it.

@AMofOZ @Reachsims I do it the same way, I have multiple tabs and windows going. I usually only get an ad every few minutes or so. I'm in Canada and out in the countryside so I don't get very many ads. I should clear my browser cache though, I forget about that a lot. I have gotten the rare 10pts ad but most of the ones I get are just 5pts. The most I've ever gotten in a day is 150pts, usually I only get between 50-100pts though.
    I really want the Prism Art Studio, I think I might have 10$ in the bank so I might cave-in and buy points today with my paypal since it's going to be under 1000pts.
    Post edited by shayleajay on
    tumblr_lya5t5qIPs1rn95k2o8_250.gif

My Wishlist HERE pieces from the set(s) I want are at the top. My Top 5. My Thankyou Thread for my kind gifters. A world of my own creation Aure Island.
  • runzurunzu Posts: 184 Member
    @WaterHornet I'm glad that you've found a place of not only solace, but friendship, community, creativity and fun! I can only hope that one day that technology advances enough to if not cure, ease all the issues that afflict you. Thank you for spending your time with us and being such a positive influence. :)

I've updated my Top 5. Thank you to the folks are a generous. The time you put forth to invest in this community is amazing! <3
    My picture perfect world is full of 'imperfections' and diversity. I don't own TS4.

Wishlist | Top 5 Wishlist | My Thank You Thread | Gift TPAY | Household Creation Game | Squeaky Clean Wishlist | RIP Past Sims
  • NESChicNESChic Posts: 431 Member
    edited August 2015
    I have updated and I am so sorry it took so long I have been suffering migraine headaches it was awful but I am back and ready to sim :)
    My top 5 is Here
    My wishlist

Still looking for showtime players who want to simport really need a level 10 acrobat!
    NESChic wrote: »
    I have updated and I am so sorry it took so long I have been suffering migraine headaches it was awful but I am back and ready to sim :)
    My top 5 is Here
    My wishlist

Still looking for showtime players who want to simport really need a level 10 acrobat!
    Sorry I never saw this! I have a lv 10 acrobat for you! When do you need it?
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    @NESChic in case the quotes have stopped working again, wouldn't want you to miss @Lizzie1234's offer ref simport. :)

No luck getting your Thank you thread link into your signature then? Is it one of @VGryphon's? He recently became a member of the Own The Store club, you may already know. B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    Reachsims wrote: »
    @AMofOZ - I open a few tabs on different pages. They can be the same or all different. When those pages stop offering ads, I move to new pages. Everyone has their own system, I suppose, but any store page can offer an ad. Also, I like to load pages that have less stuff on them, for example, the My Page Goodies and all the subcategories.

I should add that I live in a large metropolitan area so I can get a large collection of ads, compared to some others here. Also, for example, a furniture store is having a long weekend sale (3-4 days) and they will sponsor countless numbers of ads leading up to and throughout the sale. When the sale is over, that ad is gone. So there are days of lots of ads and there are days of slim pickings.

Clear your browser cache. I usually clear mine once a week. The volume of ads has grown so much that I would say the ads are there for people in my area 24 hours a day. It used to be much more limited. I hope that helps a bit. I really have no secret.

Congratulations to @debbycanty on the new wee bairn in the family! JOY! <3

hi @Reachsims this might be usefull in my ad tip thread if you wouldnt mind posting it there its in my siggy :)
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @rionismyname - I had to log in on another browser to read your signature because I keep them disabled - so distracting! LOL. ;) Your link led me to Anette's Squeaky Clean List so I'll just let you repost that wherever it should go. Thank you. I don't need credit for it as it was simply common sense gathered through usage.
    @NESChic in case the quotes have stopped working again, wouldn't want you to miss @Lizzie1234's offer ref simport. :)

No luck getting your Thank you thread link into your signature then? Is it one of @VGryphon's? He recently became a member of the Own The Store club, you may already know. B)
    Thank you!! :3
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    edited August 2015
    Reachsims wrote: »
    @rionismyname - I had to log in on another browser to read your signature because I keep them disabled - so distracting! LOL. ;) Your link led me to Anette's Squeaky Clean List so I'll just let you repost that wherever it should go. Thank you. I don't need credit for it as it was simply common sense gathered through usage.

ok yeah the link is under the banner lol if it works Ill just copy the quote

edit oh the link is not there I must have accidently deleted it when I deleted my link to my wishlist
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
    @mothersuperior2 you have no idea what you just did. You just made my day is what you did. The gift you just sent me? There's perfect timing and then there's that! You see, the sim you see in my signature is about to get married and she needed a wedding dress- a beautiful dress like the one you just gifted me! So thank you so very much! :3<3
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
    debbycanty wrote: »
    Thank you @ApparentlyAwesome for the lovely gifts. I would have thanked you sooner but I had a very long night without sleep. My daughter Kristy delivered her baby, Mark, at 4.15am. :)
    I have updated my top 5
    :)

Congratulations @debbycanty on your new grandchild, is it your first? <3

@MegaMauricio you're welcome, hope you enjoy whipping up some pancakes! :)

@Lizzie1234 glad your bride will have something to wear. Enjoy. B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    I would gift, but I have to save up for pizes for a competition that me and @ZapGirl doing for the sims 4 Modeling:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/851712/new-competition-input-wanted/p1

And the only sim points I get are from the sponsored videos. I hope you understand and I wish to gift soon.
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
    @Lizzie1234 glad your bride will have something to wear. Enjoy. B)
    I will thank you! :3
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • ohmyglobguysohmyglobguys Posts: 346 Member
    Hi everyone! Hope you're getting all the items you're lusting for! :)
    Here is my recently updated top 5 and wishlist! :smiley:
    Happy Simmin' <3

tumblr_n1hktrsv5i1skyr7eo1_500.gif

My wishlist: MeanMasterJay
    My Top 5
    @WaterHornet sorry to hear about your health problems, and wish you all the very best for the future. B)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • WaterHornetWaterHornet Posts: 352 Member
    To the lovely @mothersuperior2 thank you for the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Heels! if I can ever get myself back into the game instead of hanging out here all night they'll be quite well worn. And thanks for the well wishes. For now I'm holding the line with no sign of being stopped any time soon ;)
    Wishlist updated! :3
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    "Glitter and Glam Bedroom" is 235 sp for me. I need to come up with 5 items. How about numbers #1 "Regal Repose" 58 Sp, #2 "Beauteous Baroness Bureau" 42 Sp, #3 "Divided Partition" 15 Sp, #6 "C.U. Mirror" 44 Sp, and #7 "Morris Curtain" 48 Sp please??
    Updated.

• SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    I updated my top 5.

Thanks again to @wittanthony1
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    @debbycanty You're welcome! Congratulations on your new grandchild!!! :smiley:
    KqGXVAC.jpg