Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Thank you for the lovely comment @Runzu and please check your stuff - you should have a wee bit of mail from me. :mrgreen:

Now I must get back to that old plow. :blush:
  • Options
    ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    Thanks to @Reachsims I've had to update my top five!

I'm off to set a legal fire! :mrgreen:
    Well, only if there isn't a breeze outside.
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • Options
    runzurunzu Posts: 184 Member
    Updated my Top 5!

A HUGE thanks to @Reachsims for being an amazing and generous person. You gifted me so many things recently, I'd like to just thank you for making my Sims world a better place to play! <3
    My picture perfect world is full of 'imperfections' and diversity. I don't own TS4.

Wishlist | Top 5 Wishlist | My Thank You Thread | Gift TPAY | Household Creation Game | Squeaky Clean Wishlist | RIP Past Sims
  • Options
    @ApparentlyAwesome - Enjoy playing with fire and may the winds be forever in your favor! You're most welcome. :3

@Runzu - Some may have noticed but I do gift people more often that are present here. Not that I exclude those who only wander in once in a while but those that spend more time here are finding ways to connect with each other and forming relationships. I know many of us don't have access to some "real friends" in our OE (Offline Existence) and this place becomes a place for us to share in that. Like ApparentlyAwesome said earlier today, "It's like finally finding your people!" I am so happy to contribute a few little things to make your Sims world a better place to play. <3
  • Options
    AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    Thanks to @Reachsims I've had to update my top five!

I'm off to set a legal fire! :mrgreen:
    Well, only if there isn't a breeze outside.
    Reachsims wrote: »
    @ApparentlyAwesome - Enjoy playing with fire and may the winds be forever in your favor! You're most welcome. :3

lol, you guys make me laugh!
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • Options
    VioletHorseVioletHorse Posts: 1,288 Member
    "Imperial Bedroom Zen" is 125 sp for me. I need to come up with 5 items. How about numbers #1 "Imperial Dynasty End Table" 75 Sp, #2 "Imperial Dynasty Armoire" 55 Sp, #3 "Lemon Lime Tradition Painting" 55 Sp, #4 "Chocin Bamboo Lantern Light" 25 Sp, and #5 "Rice Paper Shoji Screens" 41 Sp please??
    Updated my top 5. Hope it is ok to quote it.

• Options
    shayleajayshayleajay Posts: 319 Member
    edited August 2015
    "Imperial Bedroom Zen" is 125 sp for me. I need to come up with 5 items. How about numbers #1 "Imperial Dynasty End Table" 75 Sp, #2 "Imperial Dynasty Armoire" 55 Sp, #3 "Lemon Lime Tradition Painting" 55 Sp, #4 "Chocin Bamboo Lantern Light" 25 Sp, and #5 "Rice Paper Shoji Screens" 41 Sp please??

@VioletHorse The ads evaded me today despite hours of search through the store but the set was free for me so I bought a few of the pieces for you. :wink: It only took 4 items from the set to get it free for me.
    My internet actually cut out on me for a half hour and the whole time I was freaking out because I was worried it wouldn't return in time for me to grab the DD :#
    tumblr_lya5t5qIPs1rn95k2o8_250.gif

My Wishlist HERE pieces from the set(s) I want are at the top. My Top 5. My Thankyou Thread for my kind gifters. A world of my own creation Aure Island.
  • Options
    lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,877 Member
    Hey guys, I just wanted to say thanks again for my wonderful gifts and if you are interested in seeing them in use, check out my legacy. 4th generation Lexi Moonchild will be wearing all of the beautiful new dresses and hairstyles you so kindly gifted me as she pursues her dreams. <3
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • Options
    shayleajay wrote: »

@VioletHorse The ads evaded me today despite hours of search through the store but the set was free for me so I bought a few of the pieces for you. :wink: It only took 4 items from the set to get it free for me.
    My internet actually cut out on me for a half hour and the whole time I was freaking out because I was worried it wouldn't return in time for me to grab the DD :#
    Thank you. It is 15 sp now :p I am not allowed to use the sp ads.

• Options
    edited August 2015
    "Imperial Bedroom Zen" is 15 sp for me. I need to come up with 5 items. How about numbers #7 "Happily Ever After- Humble Ball Gown" 41 Sp, #2 "Imperial Dynasty Armoire" 55 Sp, #6 "Divided Partition" 15 Sp, #8 "C.U. Mirror" 44 Sp, and #9 "Morris Curtain" 48 Sp please??
    Updated.

• Options
    shayleajayshayleajay Posts: 319 Member
    @VioletHorse Bought you one more ^_^ should be free now.
    tumblr_lya5t5qIPs1rn95k2o8_250.gif

My Wishlist HERE pieces from the set(s) I want are at the top. My Top 5. My Thankyou Thread for my kind gifters. A world of my own creation Aure Island.
  • Options
    "Regal Living Bedroom Set" is 205 sp for me. I need to come up with 5 items. How about numbers #5 "Happily Ever After- Humble Ball Gown" 41 Sp, #10 "Alistair Armchair" 58 Sp, #4 "Divided Partition" 15 Sp, #7 "C.U. Mirror" 44 Sp, and #8 "Morris Curtain" 48 Sp please??
    Updated again.

• Options
    MegaMauricioMegaMauricio Posts: 238 Member
    Thanks @mothersuperior2 for the food processor :) It will be very useful.
    My Top 5 is updated here.
    I am Bluebomber21 in theSims3. lol
    My Studio here.
    Accepting new friends!
  • Options
    runzurunzu Posts: 184 Member
    Changed my wishlist a tiny bit, so I updated my Top 5!
    My picture perfect world is full of 'imperfections' and diversity. I don't own TS4.

Wishlist | Top 5 Wishlist | My Thank You Thread | Gift TPAY | Household Creation Game | Squeaky Clean Wishlist | RIP Past Sims
  • Options
    debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    @WaterHornet It breaks my heart to that you are going through all this. I hope the scientists find a cure for you. I wish you the best. x0x
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Updated my wishlist *here*
  • Options
    debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    Thank you @ApparentlyAwesome for the lovely gifts. I would have thanked you sooner but I had a very long night without sleep. My daughter Kristy delivered her baby, Mark, at 4.15am. :)
    I have updated my top 5
  • Options
    Reachsims wrote: »
    . LOL. Most of all, however, this thread is about connecting those simmers who would like to own a few things with those simmers who have some spare SimPoints. The sponsor supported ads which earn for many of us those precious SimPoints have been a great boon to gifting. Thank you as well for all of your wonderful support here on the site!

And as you so often say, Big Pixel Hugs Everyone! <3 Enjoy your game, whatever content you have and thank you for updating your posts and keeping this directory relevant.

Re: the sponsor ads, I realize before my ad block was blocking them, now I am getting them and get usually about 5 a day if that, and get 5 points each video (I know some people have said they get 10?) I find it helpful so I can pay it forward to the gifts I have gotten. Is there any way to see more of them, or is it just random throughout the day if you refresh the store enough? Hope it's OK to ask here.

I really like this thread a lot and the people in it, and how we can connect. There is a lot of nice conversation and information which I appreciate! Maybe we need to make a 'Gifters Play' thread to discuss our daily gaming, hehe.

• Options
    debbycanty wrote: »
    Thank you @ApparentlyAwesome for the lovely gifts. I would have thanked you sooner but I had a very long night without sleep. My daughter Kristy delivered her baby, Mark, at 4.15am. :)
    I have updated my top 5

Congratulations, GrandMa! <3

• Options
    lay1010lay1010 Posts: 219 Member
    edited September 2015
    Here is my list
    1. Lost Sims Lazy Leather (61 sp)
    2.Capitola Engraved Fireplace (81sp)
    3.Duck's Tail (99 sp)
    4. The Not So Routine Machine (605 sp)
    5. Gothique Library (972 sp)

Wishlist

Thank you in advance!
    Post edited by lay1010 on
    My wishlist Here
    My Thank you Thread is Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
    It is so much fun to be here
  • Options
    WaterHornetWaterHornet Posts: 352 Member
    Aw, thank's everyone for the wonderfully nice messages :smiley: Coming here and farming my points to hand out gifts is a great way of keeping my spirits up! Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE I've come across has been beautiful, kind, gentle, awesome, lovely, and I could list half a million other things but as an English degree holder I'll spare you the obscure and archaic words I can dig up. Just know I appreciate you all and it brings me great joy to give you all a little something here and there to brighten your day. Plus, seeing the screenshots and reading the stories some of you guys come up with is another amazing way for me to unwind and get lost in the fantasy for a little while since reality is a...well...you know. ;) And with that, I must generate more points for more presents!!! You'd be surprised how quickly 35,000 points dries up...I for sure thought I'd get a few weeks out of the maximum allowed balance, so I could finally get into the game (!), but it went poof in about 2 and a half days. :neutral: Although, I'd have it no other way if it means you all get some awesome new stuff to bring new levels of playability.
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    edited August 2015
    @debbycanty Congratulations on your grandson!!

@WaterHornet I'm really glad that the Sims game and it's websites has done so much good for you :) it's great that you can find a little peace in it with your struggles.

@wittanthony1 Last, but certainly not least, thank you very much for your kind gifts! I really appreciate them :)

I've updated my Top Five.

And to all of you (it's morning here) have a great day!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    shaliny1997shaliny1997 Posts: 646 Member
    Here's my top 5!
    Happy simming!! :smiley:

• Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    @WaterHornet after reading your post about your illness I'm just about reduced to tears. The fact that you are able to come on here and laugh and chat and be positive through this is such an inspiration. I wish you all the best :) xx
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    @AMofOZ - I open a few tabs on different pages. They can be the same or all different. When those pages stop offering ads, I move to new pages. Everyone has their own system, I suppose, but any store page can offer an ad. Also, I like to load pages that have less stuff on them, for example, the My Page Goodies and all the subcategories.

I should add that I live in a large metropolitan area so I can get a large collection of ads, compared to some others here. Also, for example, a furniture store is having a long weekend sale (3-4 days) and they will sponsor countless numbers of ads leading up to and throughout the sale. When the sale is over, that ad is gone. So there are days of lots of ads and there are days of slim pickings.

Clear your browser cache. I usually clear mine once a week. The volume of ads has grown so much that I would say the ads are there for people in my area 24 hours a day. It used to be much more limited. I hope that helps a bit. I really have no secret.

Congratulations to @debbycanty on the new wee bairn in the family! JOY! <3