Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,863 Member
    Hi guys! Finally back in the UK with Internet access so I have updated my top 5 and wish list on page 524 :3 hope you're all well
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    Thank you so much to @reachsims for hosting this thread and to every single one of you who gifted me.....NO MORE WISHLIST!! It's gone the way of the dinosaurs.
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Hi everyone! Happy Sunday and hopefully, whatever you are doing at the moment, the day has something fun in store for you. :smiley:

@duyguugudur - That "needs approval" post thing is a site glitch. There is actually no such moderating of our posts on this website. It's irritating when it happens, and our posts soar off into oblivion, never to be seen again, but there we are. :| Thank you for updating your top five list. It is much appreciated by all gifters who use this directory.

Welcome back to @Lizzie1234 and I hope you had a fabulous time on your travels.

@ZeeGee - a great big congratulations for completing your milestone and having no more wish list. B)

Congratulations to all who are completing some sets and thanks to all for updating faithfully so this thread remains a vital part of our gifting process. You are sweethearts to do so. o:)

Lastly, before I forget to mention it, congratulations also go to @blacerdamuller for achieving full member status today. :cookie:

@Reachsims thank you! I did but I'm counting down the hours until I'm in my own bed haha :p also thanks again for the dress, I will probably upload an image of a sim parading it around to show you ;):3
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • WaterHornetWaterHornet Posts: 352 Member
    @Reachsims thanks for the gift! I feel like I don't do anything special but pointing out my generosity was a nice confidence booster. I'm so lucky to have ads served up pretty much all day, every day and I know some (well, probably most?) players aren't so lucky. If I didn't share my "wealth" I wouldn't be able to live with myself. If some new game content makes someone's day then I've done my duty to society and the community.
    @ZeeGee you scoundrel, sending me some gifts :smiley: My wishlist really needs attention now and I'm going to have to force myself away from farming points for a bit to see what the deal is. I'm hoping that the sets for the items I've been so graciously gifted are at low-point or no-cost levels. That'll mean more points I'm able to keep to hand out more gifts! Thanks again, you've been nothing but lovely... :D
    Thanks so very much to @Reachsims for two more totally lovely gifts! Now I have to update my top five, again! Such a sweetheart :3
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • runzurunzu Posts: 184 Member
    Thank you to @MariTomKaulitZ & @AlphaFen for the gifts! It's very, very appreciated! :smiley: The lamp will be super adorable and the dresser... well, I think its magical! O -O

I updated my Top 5 Wishlist :3
    My picture perfect world is full of 'imperfections' and diversity. I don't own TS4.

Wishlist | Top 5 Wishlist | My Thank You Thread | Gift TPAY | Household Creation Game | Squeaky Clean Wishlist | RIP Past Sims
  • ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    Okay, I have updated my top five! Nothing over 50 simpoints on it. :mrgreen:

I'm still working on the Level Up Collection, but I'm giving myself a bit more time by waiting on the DD instead of the sale. I still have a few of the items on my wishlist if anyone wants to help, but the set is still a bit pricey. I'm so glad I own the Basketball Hoop or it would've been more. :cold_sweat:

In the meantime I'm working on Drifter's Desire and Le Cirque Esprit! None of the items on my wishlist for those two sets are over 75 simpoints. Any help is appreciated! :smiley:
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    1. Secrets of the Soul Bookcase (31 simpoints)
    2. Stash of Pretty End Table (25 simpoints)
    3. Here Today Picnic Table (50 simpoints)
    4. Wandering Love Seat (36 simpoints)
    5. Caged Light Lamp (25 simpoints)

I just noticed how this list looks, lol! :mrgreen:

Oh my goodness, that is just too funny!!! :mrgreen:

Here is your Gold Star Award for most amusing top five list ever... - :star:

@WaterHornet, my feelings exactly! Thanks for being who you are and adding your own generous touch and kindness to this crazy place. :smiley:
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    @blacerdamuller You're welcome. B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    Reachsims wrote: »
    1. Secrets of the Soul Bookcase (31 simpoints)
    2. Stash of Pretty End Table (25 simpoints)
    3. Here Today Picnic Table (50 simpoints)
    4. Wandering Love Seat (36 simpoints)
    5. Caged Light Lamp (25 simpoints)

I just noticed how this list looks, lol! :mrgreen:

Oh my goodness, that is just too funny!!! :mrgreen:

Here is your Gold Star Award for most amusing top five list ever... - :star:

@WaterHornet, my feelings exactly! Thanks for being who you are and adding your own generous touch and kindness to this crazy place. :smiley:

Thank you! :lol:

It was beautiful while it lasted...
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • MysticOstrich08MysticOstrich08 Posts: 701 Member
    Thank you so much @runzu and @Reachsims for raiding my top 5 <3
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • blacerdamullerblacerdamuller Posts: 57 Member
    And thank you very much, @Reachsims. As always <3
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    edited November 2015
    Thank you, @Reachsims, for the kind welcome to the thread and the lovely gift of the Traveler's Choice Hat Box (box version). I really appreciate it. :)

All done, thanks to you wonderful folks!

Edit- Oh wow, thank you again @Reachsims for two more lovely welcome gifts. The Great Bejing Floor Lamp will look beautiful in my sim's homes and I can't wait to have them try out the Multitab 6000.
    Post edited by Cabelle1863 on
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @Reachsims: Updated pg 422
    :) Smile!

• lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    @Reachsims Once again you made my day and very happy..Thank you so much..
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    @Puddinroy, thank you for the Flambeaux Wall Lamp. B) I really appreciate it.
  • AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    edited August 2015
    Thank You @Reachsims for the welcome.

Top 5 items in my wishlist is hard to narrow down! I love it all, but really love hair and clothing items! Boho Bohemian and Hippie stuff I love, as well as Vintage styles and also Hipster stuff.

Individually wanted items would be:

-Flourish and Fleur Female Top
    -Button Bandit Male Top
    -The Duuude Male Hairstyle
    -Straight Cut Bangs and Bandana Female Hairstyle
    -Shirred One-Piece Swimsuit Female Outfit

[url]http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=AMofOz[/url]

But obviously I don't expect anything from anyone, quite happy with everything so far and to work upto the packs etc. I am lucky to have the items I have and been able to get some freebies with thanks from the lists here etc.
    Post edited by AMofOz on
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
    Updated yet again, thanks to some awesome simmers! :blush::heart:
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • SteveKarehaSteveKareha Posts: 160 Member
    edited August 2015
    Updated my post :)

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13915533/#Comment_13915533

Thanks everyone who has pitched in :D
    Tumblr - MTS - TS3 Wishlist - TS3 Exchange - TS3 Top Five

Origin ID & Gallery: PinguinoGamer94 (Be sure to tick "See Custom Content"!)
  • MegaMauricioMegaMauricio Posts: 238 Member
    Thank you very much to @waterhornet for the 3 gifts and to @FentanylPatch for the new object. :D
    My top 5 is updated here.
    I am Bluebomber21 in theSims3. lol
    My Studio here.
    Accepting new friends!
  • WaterHornetWaterHornet Posts: 352 Member
    No problem @MegaMauricio for the top three...whatever they were; I already forgot. I went on this crazy gifting spree that took a while to go through. By the end of my Friend List my eyes were rolling around in my head! Talk about sensory overload! I know a lot of players know they see my name that goodies are usually not far behind but this past bomb wiped me out. I went from a little over 11,000 down to 820! I'm going to have to spend a few days quietly farming to get that balance back up so I can do this all over again. So if no one hears from me that's where I'll be...and then, when you all least expect it I'll leap out from the shadows and toss a bunch of gifts into your account and blow up the Internets with my powers!!!...too far? :smile:
  • MysteryGhost2013MysteryGhost2013 Posts: 406 Member
    Thank you so so much @Reachsims for gifting me a lot of items, only 3 more and I'll own the set! You are amazing :blush:
    I've updated my Top 5: Here
  • EvaKoukEvaKouk Posts: 340 Member
    Hello everyone!

Im back and excited! My top 5 is freshly updated here after a long long time!

Thanks to everyone who gifts! You will all be detailedly thanked at my thread as soon as possible!

Good day/night!

:*
    Hey! Don't be a stranger!

My Page - My Studio - My Massive Thank You Thread

All the love as always! x