January 21: Today is patch day! 😃 To read the patch notes, click here!
January 22 - Is everyone ready for the Friday Highlights? Check them out here.
Welcome to all NEW SIMMERS joining us on the Sims forum! 🎉 Have fun on the forum and please make sure you check out the forum rules and
the rules about necroposting.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy Ninth Anniversary!

Comments

• JENiiEYJENiiEY Posts: 225 Member
    Updated my top 5 thanks to @simgeek79 and @charlotteprice :blush:

New top 5 linked below!
  • VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    Oh wow! I'm on possibly my last wishlist now, though I might be tempted to put some items from the further out sets on it to keep it alive while waiting for the end time.

My Top 5 list: http://tinyurl.com/VGTop5
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • emccausland1emccausland1 Posts: 68 Member
    CHARLOTTEPRICE as always thank you for the items your such a sweet heart
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,314 Member
    CHARLOTTEPRICE as always thank you for the items your such a sweet heart

You are very welcome! I feel like I am window shopping when I visit your WL :p

I feel like you have everything a person would need in your WL (store)! I cant help but smile ( in a good way).
    Its good to see people who love playing the game, I can just see the excitement in everyone when they are checking everything out and deciding what to put in the WL. It reminds me of going thru a catalog at Christmas and choosing what I liked, circling my choices with a marker!

I know, I am strange........but oh the memories! LOL

*hugs*
    Sims3 is my love. I own the store. I am known as charlotteprice on S3 store. I don't go to the store or forums here much, but I will throw gifts out when I can!
  • jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    edited July 2015
    Well, this is it - I'm working on individual items as I'm done with all of the sets. I can't believe it. It's due to all of you generous people.

My Top 5 has been updated HERE and my wishlist is HERE.

Have a great day, everyone! :smiley:
    Post edited by jbsquared2000 on
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
    edited July 2015
    My wishlist, such as it is can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/VGTop5

Apparently I missed the Mandarin Jacket.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • JENiiEYJENiiEY Posts: 225 Member
    List updated again thanks to all you lovely simmers :blush:

List is here

happy simming :smiley:
  • cristill13cristill13 Posts: 2,162 Member
    Thank you @scillakees for the gift bomb. Four great pieces that I'm looking forward to adding to my game. You are so generous, I feel quite spoiled by you.
    My top 5 wishlist is on page 485
  • rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,238 Member
    Thank you @MRSMLOG and @scillakees and @charlotteprice and @njwilson1986 for your golden-hearted generosity.
    My wishlist, such as it is can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/VGTop5

It has nothing on it.

XmKUks3.jpg
    List updated again. page 485. @VGryphon, You have nothing on your wishlist. Do you own the store?
  • emccausland1emccausland1 Posts: 68 Member
    > You are very welcome! I feel like I am window shopping when I visit your WL :p
    >
    > I feel like you have everything a person would need in your WL (store)! I cant help but smile ( in a good way).
    > Its good to see people who love playing the game, I can just see the excitement in everyone when they are checking everything out and deciding what to put in the WL. It reminds me of going thru a catalog at Christmas and choosing what I liked, circling my choices with a marker!
    >
    > I know, I am strange........but oh the memories! LOL
    >
    > *hugs*
    lol well you will be happy to know I have talked hubby into helping me build once more.. he and I started tossing back and forth good world ideas about a week or so ago.. he likes doing the background like mountains, lakes and what not while I fill in.. but this time he wants to do the lots as well... hmmmmmmmmmmmm .... I wonders whats on his mind?
    cristill13 wrote: »
    List updated again. page 485. @VGryphon, You have nothing on your wishlist. Do you own the store?
    Close... Really close.
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • shaliny1997shaliny1997 Posts: 646 Member
    Here's my top 5!
    Happy simming!! :smiley:

• EvaKoukEvaKouk Posts: 340 Member
    Top 5 rearranged here thanks to everyone's and @NagyGina 's generosity!

Here's my Wishlist which is also updated thanks to many recent gifts! store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=EvaKouk#
    Hey! Don't be a stranger!

My Page - My Studio - My Massive Thank You Thread

All the love as always! x
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,314 Member
    Good Morning/Evening Everyone!

Just letting you all know this thread has reached page 500 :o
    Sims3 is my love. I own the store. I am known as charlotteprice on S3 store. I don't go to the store or forums here much, but I will throw gifts out when I can!
    @VGryphon Good luck in getting there. What do people do after they own the store? I'm sure it's a little sad in a way without the thrill of anticipating your next buy. Sorry, I don't mean to be a downer. I think that's why I'm so disorganized with my wishlist. I hope you'll stick around afterwards, just to chat and give some of your great advice. Happy day to you and everyone. :)
    edited July 2015
    cristill13 wrote: »
    @VGryphon Good luck in getting there. What do people do after they own the store? I'm sure it's a little sad in a way without the thrill of anticipating your next buy. Sorry, I don't mean to be a downer. I think that's why I'm so disorganized with my wishlist. I hope you'll stick around afterwards, just to chat and give some of your great advice. Happy day to you and everyone. :)
    Yes, only 4 sets to to get green download buttons. The last will be August 13th. I'll be around here as long as I can.
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited July 2015
    The following simmers need to update their top five posts:

@Cynth220 - Posted October 2014, never updated
    @Ava_Rose86 - Last update January 5
    @Erja888 - Last update August 2014
    @JennaDaCapo - Last update May 18
    @Heledriel - Updated today but items not on wish list
    @BlazonReaper24 - Items not on wish list.

If your top five post does NOT need updating then your wish list does. Items on your top five list should be ON your wish list. Thanks in advance for updating. If you choose not to update, I am pleased to remove you from the directory. Have a great day everyone! :)
    Post edited by Reachsims on
  • 23kels8923kels89 Posts: 803 Member
    Yay! The SwiftGro Gardening Station is on sale! :) It is #4 on my Top 5 which you could find here

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• MysticOstrich08MysticOstrich08 Posts: 701 Member
    edited March 2016
    Great thread, thank you! :)
    Here is my Top Five:

1. Love and Lace Dress
    2. Sheer Beauty Dress
    3. Ravishing Roses Dress
    4. Go! Fight! Win! Jersey
    5. T-Shirt Tuxedo

*All items 75 SP*

My thank you thread is here and in my siggy.

My wishlist is here and in my siggy.

Thank You! <3
    Post edited by MysticOstrich08 on
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • NESChicNESChic Posts: 431 Member
  • MysticOstrich08MysticOstrich08 Posts: 701 Member
    A huge thank you @Reachsims for gifting me Capitola Engraved Fireplace and Let the Sunshine in Window! Much appreciated! :)

My updated list is a couple of comments up

Thank you! <3
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • lay1010lay1010 Posts: 219 Member
    I love this place and I am so thankful to all those that have gifted me! I only have a few more items and I will have all the wedding stuff!!!!!!!
    My new list can be found Here
    And my wish list can be found Here
    My wishlist Here
    My Thank you Thread is Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
    It is so much fun to be here