Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• EvaKoukEvaKouk Posts: 340 Member
    edited December 2015
    *Editing this whenever lovely people gift me something of my top 5!

Hello everyone! I love this loving community and im always excited to meet new people and so proud to be part of it! Thanks for the first gifts @Reachsims and for adding me to the directory!

Update: Currently my Wishlist is empty cause I own most of the sets I wanted! This doesnt mean I own the store or that you'll never find anything on my Wishlist but I take time to find items I really want to put in there so that you wont spend your SimPoints gifting me something I dont really need/want just cause it happened to be put in my Wishlist.

Every time i receive a gift my heart flatters even before seeing what it is! This shows how much i appreciate every gift regardless of its value. The kindness of the move to gift someone is what matters to me. And of course everyone that gifts me has a special place in my heart and gets a warm thank you in my thank you thread. It's the least i can do!

Happy simming people :smiley:
    Post edited by EvaKouk on
    Hey! Don't be a stranger!

My Page - My Studio - My Massive Thank You Thread

All the love as always! x
  • GoukaGouka Posts: 2,130 Member
    You're welcome, @fairygirl7!
    Gouka on The Sims 3
  • NevillsNevills Posts: 505 Member
    Updated my list. I'm working on a few different sets so any help is greatly appreciated.
    I'm a WoW playing, Doctor Who watching, Harry Potter reading, fan fiction writing simmer who is without a doubt a geek (and sometimes a super hero).

My wishlist
  • Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    Updated my list, thank you @Reachsims for clearing it out :)
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• Khala_OakeageKhala_Oakeage Posts: 235 Member
    Big thank you to @Nattanai2039 for the hairstyle and grandpa's grove!

Updated my top 5
  • fairygirl7fairygirl7 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Thank you very much for the gift @simgeek79! :)

Updated my list
  • simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    You're welcome @fairygirl7 :smile:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
    edited April 2015
    I was able to pick up a few things through the make a deal feature and finally figured out which sets will go up on the DD when... and found one that isn't on it at all, so I've updated my post again. :)

Edited for typos.
    Gouka on The Sims 3
    Sooo I'm going to ask this here since you all might know from going through wishlists and tons of items (and I really don't want to start a new thread). I couldn't find any info on this in the search... Is anything missed or are there known issues with getting Aurora Skies and Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center separately? It's just that if you buy them separately they come to a total of 3965 and if you buy them together in the Gold version of Aurora Skies then they're 4307, so I don't see any reason to buy the Gold version which you'd think would be the discounted version which makes me go O.o and become suspect. Just wondering... *pokes the site with a stick*
    Gouka on The Sims 3
  • JennaDaCapoJennaDaCapo Posts: 190 Member
    Updating my list again since I scored the bakery and the greenhouse set.
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @Gouka - There is no advantage in buying Aurora Skies Gold over buying the standard version and the Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center separately. :* << I'm not sure what that emoticon means and so it seems to apply here. What were they thinking? LOL
    Thank you @Nevills for the window, I look forward to using that in my builds!

Updated my top 5
  • tinkknitztinkknitz Posts: 1,278 Member
    Updated my list.
    Many thanks to @simgeek79 and @gnlovew for the Mother Russia gifts :-}
    What do I put for a signature once I have been gifted so much that I own The Store? anybody? Bueller?
  • SchweighsrSchweighsr Posts: 3,342 Member
    Thanks to @Gouka for the Undone Gentleman! I am very lucky to have to update my wish-list yet again!

Here is my original post: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/12879128/#Comment_12879128

And here is my Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Schweighsr#
    You're welcome @tinkknitz :smile:@ReachSims that emoticon :kissing: is "kissing". If you type colon followed by the letter k a list of emoticons show up with kissing features. Probably don't want to send a kiss to EA for ripping people off with the Aurora Skies Gold not sure if there is a better one... maybe this one? :angry: It's "angry"

• RaeNicRaeNic Posts: 767 Member
    Updated my post. Hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday! :)
    edited April 2015
    You've very welcome, @Schweighsr!

Thanks for the confirmation, @Reachsims. It just seemed so strange that they would have a "deal" cost several more hundred than the items bought separately. *shrugs* Ah well. At least I feel comfortable adding them separately now!
    Gouka on The Sims 3
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    @ReachSims that emoticon :kissing: is "kissing". If you type colon followed by the letter k a list of emoticons show up with kissing features. Probably don't want to send a kiss to EA for ripping people off with the Aurora Skies Gold not sure if there is a better one... maybe this one? :angry: It's "angry"
    @simgeek79 - Thanks much for the emoticon lesson and as I think about it further, a sarcastic sort of sideways kiss is exactly the message I would want to send to EA for some of their decisions on pricing things, not to mention the sets or even gold edition worlds that are not CYS-enabled.

@Gouka - When the Sims 3 Store announced and then released their last venue, as far as we can tell, everyone employed by the company was ordered to abandon the store so hardly anything at the Store has been updated since the release of Last Venue of Amore. Even the main Store page runs weird ads from over a year ago. *sigh* Only SimGuruBChick has taken it upon herself to pay any attention to Store issues/complaints regarding the sponsor ads and "free" SimPoints. Blessings upon her for that but that's it. The Sims 3 Store is currently unattended and that would be as of last fall when we noticed a few price changes.
    Lol @Reachsims I agree, your sideways kiss could be quite appropriate. I don't know if you've noticed but the main store page right now is advertising 2x MMAO this weekend... yeah right, if that 's the case then my whopping discount of 7% off was really only 3.5% off?! Don't think that's the case...lol! Such a shame that the store has been abandoned. I find it interesting that ads are quite numerous lately and so many people are "owning the store" daily I have to think that EA is doing this to maximize store sales and have us Sims 3 fans exhaust all that we can buy so that we can finally walk away and invest in Sims 4 since it appears to be failing miserably...I really don't remember Sims 3 going on sale in its first year out, whereas Sims 4 has been on sale several times already, and I couldn't believe it when I saw it listed at 50% off the other day...quite telling...While I will "Own the Store" by the end of the month I have no intention of leaving Sims 3 for quite a while, there is still so much new content that I haven't even seen in game, let alone played with...plus its fun clicking ads and sending gifts to those who are just discovering the wonderful world of Sims :heart:

@simgeek79 - I wholeheartedly agree! The ads are running fullstop and I am happy to grab many of them for SimPoints to send gifts to new players. I do think there is a not so "hidden agenda" here for the Sims 3 game to be overstuffed for the player that they will be willing to buy the new and not-so-shiny Sims 4 in the hopes of a better running game. Anyway, this thread is not the place for conversation of this type and I have kept this thread on topic but I appreciate the opportunity to air some of my own views once in a while and as I am the host of this thread I guess it's okay if I deviate from the thread topic on occasion. I will end this discussion here at this point, with you, but I do thank you for this little aside and for the personal entertainment this has provided me. Of course, you must know that I am in the corner with the consumer. Much love your way - <3
  • NevillsNevills Posts: 505 Member
    I've updated my list...sort of. I'm currently working on all of the Everyday Collections and some of the Mid-century items. Any help is appreciated.
    I'm a WoW playing, Doctor Who watching, Harry Potter reading, fan fiction writing simmer who is without a doubt a geek (and sometimes a super hero).

My wishlist
    Thank you for the beautiful dress, @ellsbeth_whimsy!

I've updated my post.
    Gouka on The Sims 3
  • tybbob1tybbob1 Posts: 60 Member
    Thank you so much @KramYraelo for gifting me the Deliciously Indulgent Bakery, I can't wait to add it to Oakenridge!

Updated my top 5
    Thank you, @simgeek79 for the toddler suit on my list! I've updated my post.
    Gouka on The Sims 3