March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    LyrielSim wrote: »
    @PHOEBESMOM601<br />
    <br />
    I can't believe you gifted me an entire kitchen set!! That was really unexpected and therefor a delightful surprise. Wow & Thank You very, very much. I'll post my full response on your wall.

Not a problem....you're welcome. I just have been wandering around the forum playing gifting on a whim.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • LyrielSimLyrielSim Posts: 261 Member
    > @PHOEBESMOM601 said:
    > LyrielSim wrote: »
    >
    > PHOEBESMOM601

>

> I can't believe you gifted me an entire kitchen set!! That was really unexpected and therefor a delightful surprise. Wow & Thank You very, very much. I'll post my full response on your wall.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Not a problem....you're welcome. I just have been wandering around the forum playing gifting on a whim.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It certainly was/is most kind of you. The entire Steampunk Kitchen set from my Wishlist! You're quite a sneak, in the best kinda way. I'm still ranked as a New Member & so I have limited posting privileges. T'was better, I thought, to post the long version on your wall.

YOU are now on MY list. Keep an eye on your incoming messages... :)
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    LyrielSim wrote: »
    > @PHOEBESMOM601 said:<br />
    > LyrielSim wrote: »<br />
    > <br />
    > PHOEBESMOM601<br />

<br />
    > <br />

<br />
    > I can't believe you gifted me an entire kitchen set!! That was really unexpected and therefor a delightful surprise. Wow & Thank You very, very much. I'll post my full response on your wall.<br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > <br />
    > Not a problem....you're welcome. I just have been wandering around the forum playing gifting on a whim.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    It certainly was/is most kind of you. The entire Steampunk Kitchen set from my Wishlist! You're quite a sneak, in the best kinda way. I'm still ranked as a New Member & so I have limited posting privileges. T'was better, I thought, to post the long version on your wall.<br />
    <br />
    YOU are now on MY list. Keep an eye on your incoming messages... :)

You don't have to do a thing. I'm just spreading a little holiday cheer. Oh...and I replied on your wall.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • LyrielSimLyrielSim Posts: 261 Member
    > @PHOEBESMOM601 said:
    > LyrielSim wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You don't have to do a thing. I'm just spreading a little holiday cheer. Oh...and I replied on your wall.
    --------------------------

Gotcha! *chuckles*
  • Rosieeve112Rosieeve112 Posts: 57 Member
    > @PHOEBESMOM601 said:
    > Rosieeve112‌
    > Since the swing is gone I sent you something to go with it.

Thank you so much for the Dirty No More Bathing and Changing station! I am looking forward to using it in my game play!
  • SchweighsrSchweighsr Posts: 3,342 Member
    Thanks to some very generous Simmers, I have updated my wishlist! You can find my original post here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/12879128/#Comment_12879128

Thank You, @despina53, @Ximph, @charlotteprice, @janineisabaws!
  • XimphXimph Posts: 1,044 Member
    Schweighsr wrote: »
    Thanks to some very generous Simmers, I have updated my wishlist! You can find my original post here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/12879128/#Comment_12879128

Thank You, @despina53, @Ximph, @charlotteprice, @janineisabaws!

Your welcome! Enjoy!
    My Studio
    Part of the "Own the Store Club" horray!!
    My Youtube Let's Play Video!
  • janineisabawsjanineisabaws Posts: 668 Member
    Updated my list: forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/12895653/#Comment_12895653

Thanks to @awellenbl for helping me to be able to recieve the 'Solace Snugabunny Deluxe Baby Swing' :)
    Check out my youtube channel!
    MlaomyAh.jpg
  • xxcoaimhexxxxcoaimhexx Posts: 269 Member
    edited December 2014
    @charlotteprice...

Thanks SO much for the changing station!!! What a lovely Christmas present!! I am so sorry I did not say something sooner but, I did not see it until this morning, when I started working on my downloads. I hope you had a very lovely Christmas!

edited to add: I forgot to say that I updated my wishlist!
  • MusicalRose21MusicalRose21 Posts: 143 Member
    edited December 2014
  • slimey01slimey01 Posts: 172 Member
    edited February 2015
    I'd like to be re-added to the list! :)

Here are my current top five (in no real order).

1. Bohemian Garden (1,700 points)
    2. Pan of Plants Sculpture (31 points)
    3. Ruby's Grand Dresser (40 points)
    4. Storybook Dining Room Set (239 points)
    5. Alice (75 points)

link in my sig :)
    Post edited by slimey01 on
  • SugarRaveSugarRave Posts: 2,552 Member
    Updated mine

I'd like to leave a BIG thank you for charlotteprice for gifting me the Last Venue of Amore <3
  • PenndraPenndra Posts: 695 Member
    Yay!
    Moving right along!
    Updated my list.
    My Medieval Future Space Castle Garden Toyshop is almost within reach!

Thankyou to everyone who has helped thus far.
    I hope everyone else in this list is also getting closer to their dream build!
    So much fun :D
    TS3 Store advice: DD Stalkers * DD Cascades * Complete a Set
    wishes & Thank-you!! Huggles!
    YouTube tutorial: How-to make UFO's in TS3 *
    Machinima in the making: March of Bears -a psychological thriller *
    Research Blog: Garden/Recipe
  • JDENNEHEYJDENNEHEY Posts: 71 Member
    edited January 2015
    My top five would be:

1) Sunlight Tides
    2) Fit as a Fiddle Violin
    3) Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes Set
    4) The Boardwalk
    5) Dramatic Ponytail

Thanks in advance!
    Post edited by JDENNEHEY on
    Read my Sims 3 stories! sims3girlsstories.blogspot.com/
  • 123321ab123321ab Posts: 299 Member
    I read the instructions, but I''m still a little confused at how this works. :sweat_smile:
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    @charlotteprice...

Thanks SO much for the changing station!!! What a lovely Christmas present!! I am so sorry I did not say something sooner but, I did not see it until this morning, when I started working on my downloads. I hope you had a very lovely Christmas!

edited to add: I forgot to say that I updated my wishlist!

You're welcome! Hope you enjoy it!

• FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    SugarRave wrote: »
    Updated mine

I'd like to leave a BIG thank you for charlotteprice for gifting me the Last Venue of Amore <3

You're welcome!
  • MysteryGhost2013MysteryGhost2013 Posts: 406 Member
    edited July 2016
    Top Five:
    1. Silk Boxer Briefs ( 61 sp )
    2. Mens Pajama Bottoms ( 61 sp )
    3. Lacey Bow Balconette ( 61 sp )
    4. Ruffled Meshness ( 61 sp )
    5. Neapolitan Underclothes ( 68 sp )

My Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=MysteryGhost2013

Thank you in advance
    Happy Simming!
    Post edited by MysteryGhost2013 on
  • BlazonReaper24BlazonReaper24 Posts: 269 Member
    edited February 2015
    Hello, I want to thank all the simmers who are so kind to those of who need help buying from the store. You are amazing!
    My wishlist is a little messy I'm sorry, but these are my top 5 at the moment. I'm trying to get as many small items as I can so I can whittle the sets down to affordability and buy them myself. So, I may need to change my top 5 accordingly for sales. Any gifts at all will be wonderful.

1. Apollo's Lyre
    2. Artemis Temple Frieze
    3. Greaves' Writing Set
    4. Model Simoetrope
    5. Blown Away, with frame

Items are in my wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=BlazonReaper24

First Edit (so I hope I'm doing this right):
    Thanks to the super, awesome @front360, I am able to get the two sets I was trying to knocked down to an affordable price (Faire Folk Slumber and Bayside Kitchen) and get BahHaus free.
    I am now trying to slash the price of the Storybook Living Room set. It would be really nice to have now that have all the other ones, but its still just out of reach.
    Edit: Thank you @ajaxpost and @charlotteprice for gifting me some more of the items of the Storybook Living Room set. Sadly, I think that and the Full Storybook set are broken on the CYS deals. Thank you @Penndra for gifting me an item from Le Cirque Espirit and The Coffee Bean Hipster Lounge. Thanks to @Penndra I will be able to get Le Cirque Espirit for 30-35 SP. Thank you for your gift @bcsmas. Thank you @simgeek79‌! Thanks go to @njwilson1986. Thank @DarkPulse268 and @Penndra again. @charlotteprice huge thanks. Grateful hugs for @strangeseraph. Thank you @CandySims14 and @Aris11. Thank you @Ava_Rose86 and @scillakees, @Laynielouxu, and @melaniet1020. Adding @lufty92 and @janineisbaws to my thank yous!
    Post edited by BlazonReaper24 on
  • Rosieeve112Rosieeve112 Posts: 57 Member
    Thank you to everyone for their generosity! I am so thankful for all of you guys!! Right now i am really happy because i just got promoted to a Member!! I can finally post links and faces!! :smiley:

Here is my updated wish list: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Rosieeve112

I am currently trying to complete the Every Day Causal Chic set.
    Anything from that set would be greatly appreciated!

Once again, Thank you to everyone who has helped with my wish list!

Happy Holidays!
  • BlazonReaper24BlazonReaper24 Posts: 269 Member
    I updated my post but I have may have done it wrong. I'm still somewhat new to the forums so please let me know if I goofed. ^_^
  • CandySims14CandySims14 Posts: 475 Member
    edited March 2015
    I want to immensely thank everyone in the gifting community for their amazing generosity, friendliness and support! o:) I am very close to owning the store.

My plan now is to help others with their wishlists. :)

Thank you all. <3
    Post edited by CandySims14 on
  • myrakiiimyrakiii Posts: 229 Member
    edited November 2015
    My top five things are:

1. Le Cirque Nouveau- Flock of Evils Hairstyle
    2. Stompin Boots for Her
    3. Walk Bobita Walk
    4. Bountiful Bows Dress
    5. Anything from Street Couture.

Thanks everyone!! Xoxo Candi

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=xCottonCandi

Just a quick note: I want to honor everyone who has sent me a gift. I mean, I know I can't tag all of you, but you guys are amazing!
    Post edited by myrakiii on
    hey there! i'm peachy, a sims 4 player that loves making characters!
    cas youtube!
  • myrakiiimyrakiii Posts: 229 Member
    Thank you to @Ava_Rose86‌ for the Seriously Strappy Shoes!
    hey there! i'm peachy, a sims 4 player that loves making characters!
    cas youtube!
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    Updated on pg. 422
    :) Smile!