January 21: Today is patch day! 😃 To read the patch notes, click here!
January 15 - Is everyone ready for the Friday Highlights? Check them out here.
Welcome to all new Simmers joining us over the holiday season! 🎉 Have fun on the forum and please make sure you check out the forum rules and
the rules about necroposting.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy Ninth Anniversary!

Comments

• AngelfefyyAngelfefyy Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Angelfefyy said:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I've been a Simmer since 2016 and during the golden era of free simpoints for ads I even gifted around for fun, but I never knew of this thread for some reason :'D
    >
    > Since we lost our free simpoints I've been very parsimonious but there's some things I never were able to get and would love to own:
    >
    > 1. Imperial Zen bedroom
    >
    > 2. Japanese Inspired Living compilation
    >
    > 3. Japanese inspired clothing compilation
    >
    > 4. Grandpa's Grove
    >
    > 5. Zen again
    >
    > my nickname is Angelfefyy please add me as friend as well, I lost all of mine due to an account reset problem few years back and it feels lonely coming back to an empty friends list xD

I just realised I typed 2016 instead of 2011 as my "been a Simmer since" xD how fast does time pass by truly. If I think back at me in 2011 playing the Sims it feels unreal
  • TalonflareTalonflare Posts: 46 Member
    Okay, I'm new to this whole store gift-giving and store gift-recieving thing, but I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to try it out, yuh?

Here's my Wishlist, and my Top 5 are:
    original.gif
    Just a little Smile.
  • Greylady624Greylady624 Posts: 1,179 Member
    I'd like to thank @Charlottekn for the Coastal Coffee Table! I love it :smile:
  • CoriandreCoriandre Posts: 23 Member
    edited January 15
    Just found this thread and would like to join in on the fun ! Please add me to the directory.
    I just started with the Sims 3 this summer when looking for something to play with my daughter during confinement this summer and we are having a lot of fun with this game. My wish list https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=SieurPersil

Top 5 items would be

1- Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set
    2- Lucky Palms
    3- Surf’s Up Sun & Fun Wave Station
    4- Fowl and Feathers Chicken Coop
    5- Flat Cap with Long Hair
    Post edited by Coriandre on
  • GuillaumeSnowGuillaumeSnow Posts: 85 Member
    Is the directory still being updated? I will leave my wishlist here.
    https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=GuillaumeSnow00

I have no preference over one or another, any gift is more than welcome. ❤️
    y79gjV3.png
  • retrochansmithretrochansmith Posts: 2 New Member
    Here is my wishlist. There are mostly worlds on there.
    https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=retrochansmith
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 409 Member
    I would like to thank @melaniet1020 for The Beautiful Split
    Currently aiming to get all harvestables produce in The Sims 3 (On the Store now)
    The Oakley Legacy. Update: Generation 1: Dennis, Iris, Bede (Teen), Rose (Teen), Marcus (Teen)
    Taking a hiatus in January 2021
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 409 Member
    I would like to thank whoever gifted me Go Bananas Swingset and Puffy Pachyderm Slide
    Currently aiming to get all harvestables produce in The Sims 3 (On the Store now)
    The Oakley Legacy. Update: Generation 1: Dennis, Iris, Bede (Teen), Rose (Teen), Marcus (Teen)
    Taking a hiatus in January 2021
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,314 Member
    @Sleepstar, you are welcome. I thru some gifts out the other day. Hope it helps with your sets you are working on!
    Sims3 is my love. I own the store. I am known as charlotteprice on S3 store. I don't go to the store or forums here much, but I will throw gifts out when I can!
    Thank you @FairyGodMother (charlotteprice) for the Backwoods Bookshelf!
    @HSmith2016 I want to thank you so much for trying to gift the Enchanting Faire Love Seat. Unfortunately, the gift didn't go through so I just wanted to make sure you didn't lose your simpoints to the void. I know the store gets glitchy. I still appreciate the attempt :)
  • HSmith2016HSmith2016 Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited January 22
    @Greylady624 I'm so sorry! I tried a bunch of times, each time it kept saying it wasn't working. Then I refreshed the page, my simpoints were down, and it looked like the gift was gone from your wishlist. So I really thought it worked! :( I'm so sad and so sorry, I had simpoints that had been sitting there for ages, so I looked around to see who was still active on here so I could gift them. I tried with 2 or 3 other people, I hope I didn't lose all my simpoints to the void! I remember when I was gifted so many wonderful things here and wanted to pay it forward. It's been so long since I gifted anything to anyone, I was really hoping it would work! Ugh... that is awful!

ETA: Does this happen a lot? Do the simpoints come back or does the gift eventually find it's way to the intended person?
    @HSmith2016
    I feel so bad. I really hope you didn't lose all of your simpoints to the void! :worried:

I know the store is a bit glitchy when it comes to gifting or sorting the wishlist, so maybe you'll get your points back? I hope so.
    You are welcome @Greylady624 :)
    Sims3 is my love. I own the store. I am known as charlotteprice on S3 store. I don't go to the store or forums here much, but I will throw gifts out when I can!
  • HSmith2016HSmith2016 Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited 2:12PM
    @Greylady624, I had a little over 1,200 simpoints that had been sitting in my account for some time. I didn't even realize they were there. So I thought I would come here to see who was still working on their list, try to gift 2 or 3 people with some higher point gifts, just as a surprise. All of my simpoints are now gone. I hope at least one of the people I tried to gift got their gift. :(

@FairyGodMother, did you used to be CharlottePrice? I remember you helped me so much with owning the store way back in 2016 when I was on these boards all day, every day... feaverishly farming simpoints with the store ads and gift bombing everyone! :D What a fun time that was, I thought I would never, ever get to the point where I could say I had it all. Hahaha
    @HSmith2016 , yes, I am Charlotte Price. Hope all is well your way, and that was a fun time indeed back in 2016 B)
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    @Greylady624, I had a little over 1,200 simpoints that had been sitting in my account for some time. I didn't even realize they were there. So I thought I would come here to see who was still working on their list, try to gift 2 or 3 people with some higher point gifts, just as a surprise. All of my simpoints are now gone. I hope at least one of the people I tried to gift got their gift. :(

I really hope they others all went through. :(

You are very thoughtful and generous! I hope you have a safe and lovely weekend!