Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    SandpitturtleSandpitturtle Posts: 171 Member
    :open_mouth:@Dusty_Boots .... Duuuuusty :o:joy: I was not expecting that. This is real right.. like holy guacamole :astonished: You beautiful person you, Thank you so so so much. You have literally brightened my day with such a surprise. I Honestly wasn't expecting that when I went to download my recent stuff after sorting files out. I had to take multiple looks :lol: I don't know what else to say, but thank you immensely!
  • Options
    Top 5 updated. Thank you again Dusty, I think I'm in shock :dizzy:
  • Options
    Dusty_BootsDusty_Boots Posts: 236 Member
    :open_mouth:@Dusty_Boots .... Duuuuusty :o:joy: I was not expecting that. This is real right.. like holy guacamole :astonished: You beautiful person you, Thank you so so so much. You have literally brightened my day with such a surprise. I Honestly wasn't expecting that when I went to download my recent stuff after sorting files out. I had to take multiple looks :lol: I don't know what else to say, but thank you immensely!

:D hahaha, that "holy guacamole' has me laughing! I love guacamole, should make some fresh to go with turkey tacos for dinner. :yum: You're very welcome and I hope you enjoy it! I love to do surprise gifts, especially when its totally unexpected. (and if the bonus point luck is with me) The savvy seller stuff makes for some mighty interesting added gameplay, I use it a lot for my self-employed sims. And I've seen it used in some really interesting mall/market/flea market lot downloads from players, too. Some people find that world a little too dark and add in lighting mods, which I know nothing about.
  • Options
    lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    edited May 2017
    @xJulle you are very welcome :)

And thank you @Sandpitturtle for the bookshelf and Musubi Hunter. Thanks to you, it looks like my Island Escape collection will be free when it comes up on the DD at 582~ very much appreciated :):heart::cookie:
    Post edited by lauravonawesome on
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • Options
    KitiaraKitiara Posts: 128 Member
    Nomiko13 wrote: »
    Thank you @Kitiara for your gift one of my Top 5's. I was able to complete the Futureshock Loft Collection for 65 sim points! Also, thank you for the additional gift of the Long Halter Dress. I appreciate it <3

You are welcome my friend <3 always glad to help when I can. I've missed you.
    [img][/img]11053551_823395344363837_79524211670094589_n_zpsprazhny5.jpg

TOP 5

WISHLIST

• Options
    Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    No problems @lauravonawesome, @lilrosaleen & @sandpitturtle :)

Thank you so much to @Sandpitturtle as well ^_^ my teens and girly's thank you too :p

Top 5 updated! Went to check this forum today, 19 notifictions just from the group alone lol
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • Options
    ninaumininaumi Posts: 363 Member
    Thank you, thank you, @Sandpitturtle for the gifts! I think I am one item away from owning Gothic Glamour- Home Office Set, and also one item from getting More Magic! for free when it comes on DD! :smiley:

Top 5 updated!
  • Options
    Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    @Sandpitturtle, I take it that @Dusty_Boots gifted you Midnight Hollow (if I know her it was the Gold edition.) I had the same response when I received it from @scillakees. Especially since the ONLY reason I wanted it was the Savvy Seller's Collection. In my case it wasn't even on my wishlist, I'd just mentioned it in conversation. It's so much fun to be blindsided like that.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Options

:D hahaha, that "holy guacamole' has me laughing! I love guacamole, should make some fresh to go with turkey tacos for dinner. :yum: You're very welcome and I hope you enjoy it! I love to do surprise gifts, especially when its totally unexpected. (and if the bonus point luck is with me) The savvy seller stuff makes for some mighty interesting added gameplay, I use it a lot for my self-employed sims. And I've seen it used in some really interesting mall/market/flea market lot downloads from players, too. Some people find that world a little too dark and add in lighting mods, which I know nothing about.

I'm glad you got a giggle out of my surprise, hope you enjoyed those tacos haha I will definitely enjoy, I really wanted it because I like that dark style, also like Supernatural, Gothic, steampunk and Victorian stuff so it's perfect for me! If I ever create a lot around the savvy seller (Which knowing me I might, I spent like 3 hours yesterday placing nature bits on a lot and building a decorated small / medium outdoor canopy area). I will be sure to let you know! :smiley:

@Jude525 It was indeed Midnight Hollow Gold and surprise really doesn't cut it for how I felt, more along the lines of awe and astonishment haha
  • Options
    ninaumi wrote: »
    Thank you, thank you, @Sandpitturtle for the gifts! I think I am one item away from owning Gothic Glamour- Home Office Set, and also one item from getting More Magic! for free when it comes on DD! :smiley:

Top 5 updated!

You're more then welcome and woo! I'm glad I could help in getting towards something for free.
  • Options
    Kylieb191 wrote: »
    No problems @lauravonawesome, @lilrosaleen & @sandpitturtle :)

Thank you so much to @Sandpitturtle as well ^_^ my teens and girly's thank you too :p

Top 5 updated! Went to check this forum today, 19 notifictions just from the group alone lol

No problem, glad I made some people happy :)
  • Options
    @xJulle you are very welcome :)

And thank you @Sandpitturtle for the bookshelf and Musubi Hunter. Thanks to you, it looks like my Island Escape collection will be free when it comes up on the DD at 582~ very much appreciated :):heart::cookie:

Oooh that is super cool you're going to be getting that collection for free! I'm also glad you said that because I remembered I've got a CYS on it as well haha. I'm aiming for 833 as I don't think I'll make 582.
  • Options
    Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    edited May 2017
    @ziutobol12345678 Thank you for your generous gift of the Queen's Mirror - one of my Top 5's! <3

@ Ahrimanian, thank you for gifting me 2 of my Top 5's. (Sorry, I don't know their handle on here) :(

Top 5 Updated Here

Anyways, I hope everyone is happily simming and having a good week :) I got finals in approximately 6 hours and I haven't reviewed a lick of any information, so I'm cramming a bit (but since I just need to review and not study super hard, I don't think I'm technically cramming... lol).

ETA: Thank you @Sandpitturtle ! :)
    Post edited by Nomiko13 on
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • Options
    JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    @Ahrimanian, is that my any chance "anmirla" on Sims3.com? :smiley:
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
  • Options
    Jahnna wrote: »
    @Ahrimanian, is that my any chance "anmirla" on Sims3.com? :smiley:

I just learned it's @Sandpitturtle <3 Haha!
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options
    @charlotteprice just obliterated my Top 5! Thank you so much :smiley:

Top 5 Updated Here
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options
    Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    edited May 2017
    Da-mn, @charlotteprice ! Back at it again with the wiping out of top 5's ;)

Thank you hun! Love them all :D

Top 5 is updated!
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • Options
    Sally_Sally_ Posts: 47 Member
    Updated my top 5:
    1. Overly General Dining Chair
    2. Theo's Contempo Round Table
    3. Ultra Lounge Wall Shelf
    4. Three of a Kind Wall Lamp
    5. Cube of Light

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Sally_thesims
    Happy simming! :blush:
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    Jude525 wrote: »
    @Sandpitturtle, I take it that @Dusty_Boots gifted you Midnight Hollow (if I know her it was the Gold edition.) I had the same response when I received it from @scillakees. Especially since the ONLY reason I wanted it was the Savvy Seller's Collection. In my case it wasn't even on my wishlist, I'd just mentioned it in conversation. It's so much fun to be blindsided like that.

Oh, those good old days when I had working/paying ads and could throw things at people. Sniff. :'( I miss them.
  • Options
    LillaGrisenLillaGrisen Posts: 510 Member
    Oh, boy... I've gotten quite a bit of gifts since I last posted... about two days ago :joy:

Thank you, @lauravonawesome, for those stylish heels! Not only will they look good on my sims, but they will hopefully give me Homecoming for free on DD 11 :smiley:

Another thank you to @Sandpitturtle for the two pieces from Victorian Fashions. I'm convinced they will look marvellous in MH :smile:

And while technically not from my top 5, I want to thank @Kylieb191 for the piece from the Elder Jet Set. I always find it sad that elders in sims have so few clothes to pick from compared to adults, so more variety is always appreciated. Hopefully I will have an elderly sim-lady go to a restaurant in this classy new outfit! :blush:

My top 5 has now been updated!
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • Options
    lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    @LillaGrisen you are most welcome and I hope you enjoy your free set!

@Astreia you're welcome~ not sure what happened, since the store was working to that point, but it's like it just said "nope, you're done for today" lol. I'll try again later, or with a different item. The same thing happened with a few other people before, so will see if that works.

Just got a string of about 30 ads... guess how many actually worked?
    (whoever guesses correctly, I will use the points from those ads to send you a present lol)
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • Options

I'm glad you got a giggle out of my surprise, hope you enjoyed those tacos haha I will definitely enjoy, I really wanted it because I like that dark style, also like Supernatural, Gothic, steampunk and Victorian stuff so it's perfect for me! If I ever create a lot around the savvy seller (Which knowing me I might, I spent like 3 hours yesterday placing nature bits on a lot and building a decorated small / medium outdoor canopy area). I will be sure to let you know! :smiley:

@Jude525 It was indeed Midnight Hollow Gold and surprise really doesn't cut it for how I felt, more along the lines of awe and astonishment haha

@Dusty_Boots gifted me Lunar Lakes - the last world I needed to completely own all the store/origin worlds. Also, @scillakees gifted me Midnight Hollow Gold. I am still super duper grateful for both their generosity :love:
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options
    @LillaGrisen you are most welcome and I hope you enjoy your free set!

@Astreia you're welcome~ not sure what happened, since the store was working to that point, but it's like it just said "nope, you're done for today" lol. I'll try again later, or with a different item. The same thing happened with a few other people before, so will see if that works.

Just got a string of about 30 ads... guess how many actually worked?
    (whoever guesses correctly, I will use the points from those ads to send you a present lol)

• Options
    Nomiko13 wrote: »

@Dusty_Boots gifted me Lunar Lakes - the last world I needed to completely own all the store/origin worlds. Also, @scillakees gifted me Midnight Hollow Gold. I am still super duper grateful for both their generosity :love:

:D