Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    edited April 2017
    Thank you @charlotteprice for clearing my Top 5 yet again! <3
    Also, your gifts increased my CYS percentage of the Futureshock Loft Collection to 66%!

Top 5 Updated Here

Post edited by Nomiko13 on
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    @Jahnna your puppy is adorable :):heart: Poor thing!

I'm sorry to hear that all of this is happening to you at once, and I definitely feel your pain. My situation is quite similar to yours (minus the fur babies, since my other half is very allergic and needs 2 years of allergy shots before we can have pets), so here's hoping things get better for us both (and everyone else who may be going through something).

:heart::cookie:
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Thank you @Readalot1 for the Lock & Key Painting <3
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    @lauravonawesome Haha, thanks! I know he looks like a puppy but he's already an old man turning 9 years soon, though he has the personality and stamina of a 1 year old dog lol We went to the vets today (last day before bank holiday weekend ugh!) and I had to restrain him and the veterinarian just ripped the rest of the nail off, leaving only the quick (nerve) exposed. Blood drops everywhere! But after that my baby felt much better. He got a cute little bandage with sheeps on and fortunately won't need any more treatment and the bandage can come off in 1-2 days so he doesn't have to be so wussy behaving like "Ehhh, I can't walk with this thing on my paw!" :lol:
    Everybody who has a dog should stock up on a lifetime supply of "Sudocrem". I put like a ton on his nail last night because it was the only antiseptic thing in the house but the best part it did was, that it softened the nail over night making it possible to remove the hard shell. When we first discovered his wound, it was still very solid and firmly attached making impossible to even push down.
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Jahnna wrote: »
    @charlotteprice It shows you don't own Dragon Valley, BB and Monte Vista? :O I've actually had this problem before as well with an EP or so but it resolved itself after some time. I wished I had Dragon Valley but got no real money to spend on something like this. I was always obsessed with the dragons from Sims 1. :confounded::cry:

Well, it never resolved in my game. I can play them and all, just the store don't recognize I have them (but since I OTS I assume they know even though it doesn't acknowledge it)?

Your dog is so cute! Hope he recovers real quick! They do run up the expenses to take care of them though. We have two dogs and a cat and it gets pretty crazy around here :scream:
    Nomiko13 wrote: »
    Thank you @charlotteprice for clearing my Top 5 yet again! <3
    Also, your gifts increased my CYS percentage of the Futureshock Loft Collection to 66%!

Top 5 Updated Here

You are very welcome!
    Jahnna wrote: »
    @charlotteprice It shows you don't own Dragon Valley, BB and Monte Vista? :O I've actually had this problem before as well with an EP or so but it resolved itself after some time. I wished I had Dragon Valley but got no real money to spend on something like this. I was always obsessed with the dragons from Sims 1. :confounded::cry:

Well, it never resolved in my game. I can play them and all, just the store don't recognize I have them (but since I OTS I assume they know even though it doesn't acknowledge it)?

Your dog is so cute! Hope he recovers real quick! They do run up the expenses to take care of them though. We have two dogs and a cat and it gets pretty crazy around here :scream:

Yeah, I got that with the "Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts", I own it but apparently not the ballet bar it comes with.

The little man is fine right now, just feeling a little sorry for himself because he doesn't like the bandage all around his little paw. But it got little sheeps on it and it's so cute! Whenever I look at this picture I imagine what the dog's thinking panicky like: '"Mommy, what's the weird thing on my paw?!"

f7f0aebf3baf745dde63718e99258679.png
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    @Jahnna I never heard of someone having something that is missing something :s You didn't get the dance bar? Unbelievable! Even when you go to the Venue at the store and click on the performing arts venue, it pops up the bigger box (premium content included) with the dance bar there, when you click to "see more details" it doesn't have a green download button? I know the small pic of it with the other items don't allow you a link to it, but the bigger one does. So you can't download the dance bar :o How awful!

On another note, your dog is so cute and I love the sheep on his bandage! He does look like he is asking you that and adding "Can I take this off now" LOL
  • ninaumininaumi Posts: 363 Member
    Hi all! It's me again. :lol: I took yet another break from playing (I was that bad, that I couldn't even do that, but now I'm better), but I'm here now. :) I have an issue though - namely my Top 5 is buried somewhere far away from this page. I mean, I can't find it anymore. :( Can I post it again here?
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    ninaumi wrote: »
    Hi all! It's me again. :lol: I took yet another break from playing (I was that bad, that I couldn't even do that, but now I'm better), but I'm here now. :) I have an issue though - namely my Top 5 is buried somewhere far away from this page. I mean, I can't find it anymore. :( Can I post it again here?

i think i saw it on page 1098. and a few other places but thats where i just looked.
  • ninaumininaumi Posts: 363 Member
    Thank you so much @friendsfan367 :)
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Aww @Jahnna , such a sweet little man you have there :):heart:

That's really strange about the ballet barre missing from Skylight. I checked to see if I could download it separately (since I bought the venue years ago) and it's considered part of the dance collection... maybe if you try downloading that separately, it will work?

Maybe someone more technically inclined could give you a better answer, but that's all I've got for now. Sorry I can't be of more help there.
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

@charlotteprice @lauravonawesome Haha, I think you misundestood me a little. I do have the ballet bar in my game but in the Store it says that I own the Skylight Studio Venue and everything that comes with it except that bar. When I got to the store page of that item it shows me that I can only buy it but not download it, but it still gets downloaded through the venue. Strangely enough, such items don't even come up in my MMAO offers so the what-is-responsible knows that I actually do own it all but there must be certain glitches with the account or history that it shows individual items as not owned sometimes.
    @Jahnna Very strange... I'm glad to hear that your barre isn't missing, but it's still odd that it doesn't show up as owned. Something's definitely up with that.

@charlotteprice thank you so much for the frost-bite pro ice cream machine (which also gave me both April 2012 and Fabulous Fiesta for free). You are awesome~ thanks again for everything!

:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

@Jahnna Very strange... I'm glad to hear that your barre isn't missing, but it's still odd that it doesn't show up as owned. Something's definitely up with that.

@charlotteprice thank you so much for the frost-bite pro ice cream machine (which also gave me both April 2012 and Fabulous Fiesta for free). You are awesome~ thanks again for everything!

:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

@Jahnna well, that is weird, but happens to a lot of people. Just never heard of a venue having that happen, LOL

@lauravonawesome You are welcome. When I sent the fryer the other day, I almost sent the ice cream machine together, but decided to wait and see if it gave you anything first. So when I checked out your store wall, I went ahead and sent the ice cream machine "thinking" it might trigger something, LOL. I don't know how those things trigger but love it when it happens!
    *grabs all the cookies and leaves quickly*
  • lilrosaleenlilrosaleen Posts: 92 Member
    Top 5 is refreshed. Still no ads in sight. :(

On the plus side "Jet Set" is coming up for a good discount.
    Happy collecting and a nice sim-evening!
  • Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    edited April 2017
    Having the same problem lilrosaleen :\ but I came back after a day to see 20 notifications from this post alone :joy::joy:

uuummmm, is anyone getting an error page with the sims 3 store page? the wishlist isn't there either :\
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
    Store is acting up. I have cleared everything and restarted the computer twice. Forums are fine here, just not the store. I can log into the store, and view my page but it doesn't want to load anything else :(
  • Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    Kinda glad it's not just me having the issue :# hopefully it get's fixed soon :\
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    edited April 2017
    @charlotteprice I am having the same problem and I am actually within a few days of finally reinstalling the store into my game which means I can actually get back to playing my game and coming here to see you all! I so hope they get it fixed soon I am going to try again tonight maybe things will work then !

Speaking of my having been gone hi everyone I have missed talking to you all during my self inforced stay away how is everything besides the store acting up have I missed anything?
    edited April 2017
    Teanias wrote: »
    @charlotteprice I am having the same problem and I am actually within a few days of finally reinstalling the store into my game which means I can actually get back to playing my game and coming here to see you all! I so hope they get it fixed soon I am going to try again tonight maybe things will work then !

Speaking of my having been gone hi everyone I have missed talking to you all during my self inforced stay away how is everything besides the store acting up have I missed anything?

Wow, I hadn't heard anything out of you in a while. Good to see you back! Well, maybe they are fixing the ads? I have been doing good with ads but this morning they have been iffy, more that don't pay than anything. I dislike that big black box that just spins in the middle! Maybe, oh maybe, they are fixing it :D

@Kylieb191 So you have this issue too (before me) so I blame you :D you messed the store up :D
    Can't log into the store either and am supposed to get Jet Set for next to free. :( But at least I'm not the only one having the issue~ tried 2 different browsers on 2 different computers, so at least the issue is with the store and not something on my end.

edited April 2017
    @charlotteprice reinstalling the store is so boring and tedious that I have been forcing myself to stay away from here ,because it is so much more fun on here that I knew if I came here I would spend most of my free time here instead of doing what I should! ( I am great at procrastinating if I let myself be! ) but I knew if there was a problem going on at the store it would be discussed here so when I started having problems I came right on to see if it was just me! The couple of times I tried getting adds I got that big black spinning one as well it is so Annoying !Your avatar is beautiful!
    Well I have to go but I just checked in at the store and I am not getting the blank pages I was earlier so hopefully it will work for everyone ! I won't be able to check for sure until tonight but I thought I would update you guys so if it is working now you can go on! I will let you know tonight it if is working for me. Then I probably won't be on for another week which hopefully will be when I have the store installed correctly! Bye all I have missed all the friends ,friendliness and happy feelings I have from coming on here but I shall be back soon!