Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    Sally_Sally_ Posts: 47 Member
    Hi!
    @charlotteprice and @lauravonawesome I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well, hope you'll recover soon :blush:

Here's my top 5:
    1. Lucky Palms
    2. Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center
    3. Hideaway Bunk Bed
    4. Asymmetrical Plant Frame
    5. Timberland Vanity
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Sally_thesims

Question: How may I update my top 5 without rewriting it every time?
    Happy simming! :blush:
  • Options
    LillaGrisenLillaGrisen Posts: 510 Member
    Sally_ wrote: »
    Question: How may I update my top 5 without rewriting it every time?
    Unfortunately you can't do that as you're not a full member yet. To become a full member you need:
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    50 Points, 30 Posts and have an account older than 24 hours
    If you want to know more about the differences between being a new member and a member I recommend checking out this thread for a quite detailed explanation (the quote above's from this thread).

My best advice on how to attain full membership is simply to get involved in the community and start posting. Most of us don't bite :wink:
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • Options
    JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    edited April 2017
    Totally agree with @LillaGrisen. When I joined the Gifting Directory I didn't even get to post my Top 5 a second time, I got a member before I could blink twice. But my advantage was that I had already been registered on here for 6 years before I became active. :smirk:
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
  • Options
    xJullexJulle Posts: 272 Member
    I felt like gifting some of you guys, but then my sims 3 store doesn't cooperate with me so I can't gift a single thing! Ironic!
  • Options
    lilrosaleenlilrosaleen Posts: 92 Member
    edited April 2017
    @xJulle
    xJulle wrote: »
    I felt like gifting some of you guys, but then my sims 3 store doesn't cooperate with me so I can't gift a single thing! Ironic!

Speaking from personal experience, it is like this: Either we can gift or we can get working ads but both at once, now that is nearly impossible. ;)
  • Options
    Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Thank you @LillaGrisen and @Kitiara for the gifts :)
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • Options
    lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    edited April 2017
    @xJulle
    xJulle wrote: »

Speaking from personal experience, it is like this: Either we can gift or we can get working ads but both at once, now that is nearly impossible. ;)

Your statement is me this week. Other than that one day when I got hundreds of ads, I can count on one hand the number of working ones I've seen since then... I'd love to start gifting again, but it'll have to wait until I 1) get some working ads or 2) I can go back to work.

On the plus side, my cast comes off in a few hours (maybe). Fingers crossed!
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • Options
    Good news: GIANT HUNK OF PLASTER IS OFF MY LEG! YAY!

Surgeon was going to put me in another one, due to the ligament damage. But he said I should be okay without it as long as I don't put any weight on the leg.

So I'm sidelined for another month and won't be going back to work like I planned. But I did get a handful of working ads this morning, so will take that... and hey, real showers!
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

• Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Great news @lauravonawesome Bet that was a huge weight off your leg when you got your cast off :) Just take it easy for another month so it heals properly!
  • Options
    @lauravonawesome Yay for your newfound freedom from the cast! Well-wishes and steadfast healing for you!
  • Options
    @charlotteprice @lilrosaleen Thanks for the well-wishes guys! It is a huge weight off, both literally and figuratively.

Just sitting around until Country Livin' comes up on the DD, since it will be FRREEEEEEE! Thanks to @Dusty_Boots for that one :)

• Options
    Dusty_BootsDusty_Boots Posts: 236 Member
    @lauravonawesome That's wonderful news! I'm so glad to hear that your poor leg healed properly. Hang in there, you're almost done! :) Amazingly, for how clumsy I am, I've never broken/fractured a bone. Just my nose and a couple of toes. And you're very welcome for that help. I hope you enjoy playing some insane farmer sims that argue with da chickens. I do. *blush*

Sorry to all that I've been scarce on gifting/posting/keeping up. Busy, busy, busy. And I'm desperately trying to keep up with all the terrific help these marvelous tech-minded members are so generously offering me for my new pc. They sure are smart! B)
  • Options
    @lauravonawesome That's wonderful news! I'm so glad to hear that your poor leg healed properly. Hang in there, you're almost done! :) Amazingly, for how clumsy I am, I've never broken/fractured a bone. Just my nose and a couple of toes. And you're very welcome for that help. I hope you enjoy playing some insane farmer sims that argue with da chickens. I do. *blush*

Sorry to all that I've been scarce on gifting/posting/keeping up. Busy, busy, busy. And I'm desperately trying to keep up with all the terrific help these marvelous tech-minded members are so generously offering me for my new pc. They sure are smart! B)

Aww, thank you :)

Honestly, I'm impressed that I made it to this age before I broke something. And, for those who may be wondering... 0/10, do not recommend, not Game of the Year. But at least the extra time off gives me more time to finish building my farm, so that Charles can work his, uh, magic. :grin:

I'm not technically inclined, but my husband is a PC repair tech who knows his way around computers so that I don't have to. :lol: But there are some folks on these boards who definitely know what they're doing and have helped me out of many a jam over the years.

Was gonna nap, but might stay up since I got a couple of working ads and DD 452 will help lower my CYS for Make a Wish (I own 32% already and will be getting Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire free at 726) and 453 will help with June 2011 (I'm currently at 56% of that one). Hooray for free stuff!

• Options
    Top 5 List is updated.

Happy sim-ing! :)
  • Options
    jg2342arjg2342ar Posts: 457 Member
    jg2342ar wrote: »
    OMG @charlotteprice thank you for gifting me my whole top five! I cannot wait to use that fireplace! It's been so long since I've been on here how have you been?

You are very welcome! I have been sick for over a week now. Very tired and exhausted. I think I have outgrown my sims, LOL. I don't even want to play them anymore. Maybe I will when I feel better! Hope all is well your way!

That stinks I am sorry, being sick is the worst. I really hope you find joy in your sims again, maybe a new game might help! And I am doing a lot better and I'm happy to be back on the forums.
  • Options
    Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    Thank you so so much to @charlotteprice for wiping out my top 5, I adore all the items and already have an idea on what a few will be used for too :D

New Top 5 coming soon :)
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • Options
    Kylieb191 wrote: »
    Thank you so so much to @charlotteprice for wiping out my top 5, I adore all the items and already have an idea on what a few will be used for too :D

New Top 5 coming soon :)

You are welcome! Glad I could help!
  • Options
    OMG @charlotteprice thank you for gifting me my whole top five! I cannot wait to use that fireplace! It's been so long since I've been on here how have you been?

You are very welcome! I have been sick for over a week now. Very tired and exhausted. I think I have outgrown my sims, LOL. I don't even want to play them anymore. Maybe I will when I feel better! Hope all is well your way!

That stinks I am sorry, being sick is the worst. I really hope you find joy in your sims again, maybe a new game might help! And I am doing a lot better and I'm happy to be back on the forums.

Thank you! I am somewhat better, but it always takes me longer to get over an illness. My immune system is bad anyway, LOL
    Glad you are doing better and I am glad to see you back!

*hugs*
  • Options
    stephAnie1864stephAnie1864 Posts: 200 Member
    Top 5 updated thanks to @charlotteprice :smiley:
  • Options
    Top 5 updated thanks to @charlotteprice :smiley:

You are very welcome! :)
  • Options
    Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    @charlotteprice aka the gifting ninja obliterated my Top 5! Thank you so much! :)

Also, @Kitiara I'm so sorry but that lovely hairdo you sent me didn't go through on my end sadly :( Thank you though, my lovely friend!

Updated Top 5 Here!
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • Options
    LadyMarmelade01LadyMarmelade01 Posts: 115 Member
    edited April 2017
    @charlotteprice thank you so much for gifting :blush: Now I can uptdate my wishlist. I wish you a happy day. <3

EDIT: My wishlist has been updated and can be found here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15660709/#Comment_15660709

EDIT 2: Does anybody know how I link a single word instead of posting the whole link? (Like I did above)
    Post edited by LadyMarmelade01 on
  • Options
    @Nomiko13 and @LadyMarmelade01 You both are very welcome. Enjoy your gifts! :)
  • Options
    LillaGrisenLillaGrisen Posts: 510 Member
    Okay, so I really need some help.

A couple of days ago I was doing some rearrangements in my top 5. As I left it that evening everything was perfect, not a single item out of place. I return a couple of days later, and what do I find? Nothing. My top 5 has been completely wiped! :bawling:

I have managed to replace my top 5, but this is a serious issue. All I have to go on are five notes saying "From the Gifting Directory, enjoy your gift!", signed @charlotteprice. If this truly is the @charlotteprice, I can confirm this is not the first time this mysterious simmer has done such a thing and I know that I am not the only one who has lost a top 5 to this gifting-ninja.

If anyone has any information on this simmer's cyberspace whereabouts, please, notify me so that I may give them a big thank you! :mrgreen:

In all seriousness though, thank you so, so much for gifting me my entire top 5, @charlotteprice. I really appreciate it! :blush:
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    @LillaGrisen I haven't seen anyone around here fitting that description! Is Ninja the right word, or is she some kind of criminal, going around wiping people's top 5 right out from under them?
    This is the second time it has happened to you? Oh my, it really doesn't pay to take off for a couple days.
    I have NO info on this person :D

In all seriousness, you are welcome <sounded like a confession, I am not guilty
    Post edited by FairyGodMother on