Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member

Updated My Top Five:
    Link To Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Robertjameess
    Link To top-five: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14528289/#Comment_14528289
    Extra Information: Re-posted due to realising I didn't add any of the items in my wishlist.
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
  • Options
    LillaGrisenLillaGrisen Posts: 510 Member
    edited February 2017
    Nomiko13 wrote: »
    @AuzzPanda
    sims_210.png
    My sim is preggo :)

I see you've been posting a bit from your time playing TS2. Is it your first time playing that game ("playing" as in "I've played it for a couple of hours" and not "I played it for ten minutes when I was younger at a friend's house"), or is it just the first time in a long, long time?
    Post edited by LillaGrisen on
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • Options
    kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member
    @Karnzter thank you for the bow shoes, they are so cute! I love them! <3
  • Options
    Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    @LillaGrisen It's the first time ever for me to play TS2 on PC :) I've only ever played Sims 2 Castaway on Wii and Nintendo DS (conquered both). I've always wanted the PC version so badly but never got the chance.

@NerdyMcNerdPants is GTA San Andreas on another platform because I don't see it on Origin? lol
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • Options
    AmouraBAmouraB Posts: 1,510 Member

After playing the very first sims game on
    2-4-2000 I've always wanted every item the sims had to offer from a lamp ,chair,CAS and every world added to my collection / addiction :p and I am very happy to say I was able to do so with
    The sims 1,2,3 and now 4. However, i see now that I have 1300 leftover in the sim 3 store :o and it's nothing left for me to buy :s I own everything at this point.

???
  • Options
    brsy wrote: »

After playing the very first sims game on
    2-4-2000 I've always wanted every item the sims had to offer from a lamp ,chair,CAS and every world added to my collection / addiction :p and I am very happy to say I was able to do so with
    The sims 1,2,3 and now 4. However, i see now that I have 1300 leftover in the sim 3 store :o and it's nothing left for me to buy :s I own everything at this point.

???

@brsy you could always gift items or maybe (if you want), host a lotto of some sort XD That's so amazing, by the way. As of now, I'm collecting items I really want and may pursue owning the store afterwards :)
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options
    @LillaGrisen It's the first time ever for me to play TS2 on PC :) I've only ever played Sims 2 Castaway on Wii and Nintendo DS (conquered both). I've always wanted the PC version so badly but never got the chance.
    Well, congratulations then! Hope you're enjoying TS2! (By the way, I believe the Wii game you're talking about is just called The Sims Castaway, which technically isn't affiliated with TS2, not to be confused with the Sims 2 Castaway Stories, which is basically TS2 with a plot)
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • Options
    KarnzterKarnzter Posts: 105 Member
    edited February 2017
    More gifting coming soon. Need to gather more SimPoints for the next batch of Simmers ;)

In the meantime, here's a photo or two of my current adult-aged Sim couple that I've been playing with on-and-off.
    tumblr_okv9apFL1F1qb3fzdo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_okv9apFL1F1qb3fzdo2_1280.jpg
    The wife, Ruby, is the daughter of one of my early-made couples in the game; while her husband, Elliott, is the CAH-created son of a downloadable couple of a Simblr I've been following for a couple of years.

Here's their young adult versions testing out the World of Wonder Carousel that I replaced with one of the two pre-created covered spring rides at The Boardwalk.
    tumblr_okv9apFL1F1qb3fzdo3_r1_1280.jpg

And another thing: Ruby is also the kid on my profile photo :D
    I'm in your Top 5s and Wishlists. Gifting you pretty stuff ;)

Proud complete Store catalogue owner since 2023 🎉

TS3 MyPage | Ursine family tree, currently four generations in
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Karnzter wrote: »
    More gifting coming soon. Need to gather more SimPoints for the next batch of Simmers ;)

In the meantime, here's a photo or two of my current adult-aged Sim couple that I've been playing with on-and-off.

The wife, Ruby, is the daughter of one of my early-made couples in the game; while her husband, Elliott, is the CAH-created son of a downloadable couple of a Simblr I've been following for a couple of years.

Here's their young adult versions testing out the World of Wonder Carousel that I replaced with one of the two pre-created covered spring rides at The Boardwalk.

And another thing: Ruby is also the kid on my profile photo :D

Wow, thanks for sharing! They are really cute together!
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • Options
    KikyoMibuKikyoMibu Posts: 18 Member
    KikyoMibu wrote: »
    Karnzter wrote: »
    @KikyoMibu, @BenjaminBankss, @Ariel0105, @NerdyMcNerdPants, @ohmyglobguys, @skylar188, @ppersefone, @R3imiu, @MocaJava, @laurelar, @Kitiara and @MangAnimeJe; hope you guys like your gifts and received it without issues beforehand ;)

Yes, I got mine. Thanks so much sweetie! <3

I so really want to get the TS2 collection, but I dont have my disks with me now. They are in my dad's house and I cant get them myself. Is there a way I can still get it for free?

@KikyoMibu sweetheart, you can still get it for free. You just have to live chat with the right advisor, who's still willing to do it :)
    I watched this video to help me out: youtube.com/watch?v=K8jpX_hJeoM
    I have really bad anxiety and avoidant tendencies, so this video helped me gain confidence to pursue it, despite encountering advisors in the past who wouldn't give it to me. I got it on my second try, and I didn't own a copy of any The Sims 2 games. The worst they can do is say "no" and you just go onto the next advisor after ending that chat.

I tried doing that but it didnt work out for me. I tried 3 times and they told me 'no' so when I try to do it again it, live chat was gone and wanted me to call them instead. Is there someone that could help me out? :(
  • Options
    @KikyoMibu I still haven't got it (mainly because I still haven't tried again - my plummed anxiety's acting up :lol:), but I honestly think you just have to keep on trying. I'm sure you'll get a "yes" sooner or later if you just persevere :smile:
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • Options
    KikyoMibuKikyoMibu Posts: 18 Member
    @KikyoMibu I still haven't got it (mainly because I still haven't tried again - my plummed anxiety's acting up :lol:), but I honestly think you just have to keep on trying. I'm sure you'll get a "yes" sooner or later if you just persevere :smile:

Lol I want to try but the ea site doesnt want me to live chat with them, I already gave them more than 24 hours and the button still wont show up :(
  • Options
    Well, congratulations then! Hope you're enjoying TS2! (By the way, I believe the Wii game you're talking about is just called The Sims Castaway, which technically isn't affiliated with TS2, not to be confused with the Sims 2 Castaway Stories, which is basically TS2 with a plot)

@LillaGrisen Thank you! And the Wii game is called Sims 2 Castaway~ I honestly want the story games so badly lol :lol:

@KikyoMibu That's weird... :flushed::(
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options
    @Karnzter That's so generous of you :) And beautiful sims! :heart:
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options
    Astreia wrote: »
    Hi! I hope you're all well.

My Sims3 game must be cursed! After I got my computer back, everytime I play the game something happens before I remember to save it. It has, for at least 10 times, shut down the computer! The last time I lost my game the power went down in the neighbourhood!

On the other side, my son decided that he wants to eat after all! Finally! Hopefully he'l have gained some weight by next Wednesday.

@Astreia Thanks! I also hope you're doing well. And dang, that's some bad luck for sure :flushed: But I'm happy to hear about your son. :)
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options
    Is anyone else's wish list changing the order of your items? :sweat: Mine just changed the order, like, two times and I always choose the first five items as my top 5 for convenience to gifters. I'm gonna add in my top five that anything from my wish list can be gifted because the order is always changing.
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options

@LillaGrisen Thank you! And the Wii game is called Sims 2 Castaway~ I honestly want the story games so badly lol :lol:
    Lol, I just checked and as it turns out it was the other way around from what I believed. Whoopsies! :expressionless::sweat_smile:
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • Options
    Is anyone else's wish list changing the order of your items? :sweat: Mine just changed the order, like, two times and I always choose the first five items as my top 5 for convenience to gifters. I'm gonna add in my top five that anything from my wish list can be gifted because the order is always changing.

This happens to me sometimes. I usually just rearrange my wishlist and hope my top 5 stick.
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • Options
    AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    Astreia wrote: »
    Hi! I hope you're all well.

My Sims3 game must be cursed! After I got my computer back, everytime I play the game something happens before I remember to save it. It has, for at least 10 times, shut down the computer! The last time I lost my game the power went down in the neighbourhood!

On the other side, my son decided that he wants to eat after all! Finally! Hopefully he'l have gained some weight by next Wednesday.

@Astreia Thanks! I also hope you're doing well. And dang, that's some bad luck for sure :flushed: But I'm happy to hear about your son. :)

Thank you! I think I'll have to reinstall my Windows and then try again to play. I noticed a change in the order o my Wishlist once, but since I need all the items in it it's not problematic! I don't intend to my Sims 2 Castaway anytime soon but I'll admit that it's tempting!
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    @Nomiko13 I hopt to see you on SA-MP then! That'd be so cool to do! :D

@NerdyMcNerdPants Just have to say lol at your name. I so miss Friends! How about putting the link to your wishlist in your signature so it's easy to find. :wink:

• Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    From my TOP 5!

@CandySims14 thanks for the Grandma's Pantry !!! <3

I love this! Thanks! :)

I have updated my Top 5 list HERE :D
  • Options
    @LillaGrisen My list doesn't stick when I rearrange it :(

@Astreia haha, true.
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options
    simsfanatic9simsfanatic9 Posts: 223 Member
    Anyone else having trouble redeeming codes? I just bought Barnacle Bay, so Buccaneer's Bounty would stop showing up on my MMAO. But now I can't redeem the code. The circle just keeps on spinning. It's been a few minutes if not more. I went to the Barnacle Bay page, and it shows that I do not own it. I'm scared to refresh the page and make the code null. Any ideas?
  • Options
    And the session just expired. Trying it on Chrome. First was on Firefox. Let's hope the expired session didn't mess up my chances of getting that code.
  • Options
    Worked in Chrome. Please ignore last 2 comments...