Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    Tamaek wrote: »
    Yay! Hey @Jahnna when you reported it to EA Support what happened? I also reported it yesterday on Twitter (along with the store's other issues) and Lars told me today that EA Support was unaware of any issues and that he passed it along to the Sims guys and they were looking into it. I found that a little discouraging... Someone else also reported it via PM to @SimGuruDrake and was told that it would be looked into. Shortly after that they reported the My Page was down and now Simpoints again! Hopefully if enough of us keep pestering them they will fix it, but I think the launch of Battlefield 1 has delayed things and they have their attention focused elsewhere. @Me1620 says that when it has encountered troubles in the past it has taken a few weeks to fix it all so here's still hoping. But in the meantime we can at least go back to farming simpoints!! <3:cookie::cookie::cookie:<3

I'm not sure. I wasnt told it anythign woul dbe worked on or forwarded.

I just wanted to add I think they paid out points you did while it didnt work as well. My points just shot up from 446 to 621 but I ahve only done like 8 ads earlier.
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    edited October 2016
    @Jahnna, I think at least some of the missed points came through. My tally jumped up 80 points just now. Sadly, I have no ads to play, but presumably when I do they will pay out.

EDIT: And it's official, I'm getting paying ads again!
    Post edited by Jude525 on
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
    Thanks to @rionismyname for The Modernist's Dresser. One step closer to Collectionne Stäncké. And for risking what might have been your last SP on me *grin*
    aka Jude

My Studio

Just managed to grab Le Cirque Celebration so I have updated my Top 5 list now :)
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
  • AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    edited October 2016
    Thank you @Jahnna for the gift!
    It's good to know the adds are working again! I haven't seen any for some weeks now. I guess it depends on the country you live in.

I've updated my Top5.
    Post edited by Astreia on
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    From my TOP 5!

@cassandrastryffe thanks for the NeverLate Clock and Puzzled Wall Sculpture!!! <3

I have updated my Top 5 list HERE :D
  • HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    I realized I never updated my top 5 so I did.
    Hope my ads return! When they were not paying out I saw plenty, now they pay they're gone :p
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Hoplass wrote: »
    I realized I never updated my top 5 so I did.
    Hope my ads return! When they were not paying out I saw plenty, now they pay they're gone :p

Ikr :')
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
    edited October 2016
    Astreia wrote: »
    Thank you @Jahnna for the gift!
    It's good to know the adds are working again! I haven't seen any for some weeks now. I guess it depends on the country you live in.

I've updated my Top5.

You are more than welcome!

I have just updated my Top 5. So close to owning the store! Can't wait to get Fifth Avenue Fashions. My last set that's not on DD but I'm still stuck on 1,000 Simpoints -_-
    edited October 2016
    Thank you @Scotsim for my Hollywood Regency Den. More beautiful pieces for Roaring Heights. Although I find it amusing that such elegant pieces could be considered a "den."
    aka Jude

My Studio

And thank you @Tamaek for the new bike. I've decided to bite the bullet and reinstall. we'll see if it gains me anything.
    aka Jude

My Studio

Thank you @Tamaek for the dress! One step closer to Fifth Avenue Fashions!
  • TamaekTamaek Posts: 440 Member
    You're both welcome @Jahnna and @JoeJude16, and Good Luck Jude. ^_^
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
  • hannekemuffinhannekemuffin Posts: 192 Member
    Thank you @Jahnna for Sublime Salwar Kameez!

I've updated my top 5!
    edited October 2016
    You're welcome @hannekemuffin!

I have to thank somebody myself. The oh-so-lovely @charlotteprice has been nibbling on my wishlist again, helping me lots to get the Fifth Avenue Fashions price down a bit. Thanks love!
    Update: Ah just as I was writing this @Scotsim came in and savaged the rest of my remaining Top 10 items! Thank you so much!

I will update my Top 10 list soon and put more Fifth Avenue Fashions on, but still have some random items remaining on my wishlist.
    edited October 2016
    Indeed @Scotsim also came along and made the Fifth Avenue Fashions set very affordable so I grabbed it. And he's worked the Tutor of Tudors down just a bit more. Thank you very much! <3 A few more pieces and I'll be able to grab it with the April 2013 Compilation. And that will leave the Collectionne Stäncké as the last full set that does not appear on the DD and then I'll just need the individual items and I'll have it all! Mwahahahahahaha... *ahem* I mean YAY! :D

Update: As I was typing this @Martje89 gifted me the last item I'd need to grab Tutor of Tudors for a good price in the April 2013 Compilation so thank you for that. ^_^

Update 2: Thank you @Jahnna for the gifts, they have lowered the price for Collectionne Stäncké to almost affordable. ^_^

I've adjusted my wishlist to include all the individual CAS items I don't have grouped by type (Hair and Clothing) and ordered by price (female hair is crazy expensive next to male :# ). Once again I made sure they don't appear on the DD. Thank you all. Getting so close (there a quite a few individual items, though. I miss MMAO.)
    Post edited by Tamaek on
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
  • Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    edited October 2016
    @Tamaek You're welcome :blush: Glad to read you were able to grab that set for a good price. Enjoy all your new items!
    edited October 2016
    Thanks very much to @Opicana for my gift. Also thanks very much to @Martje89 for the hairstyle!

And also a big sorry to everybody who left messages with their gifts. I'm not getting any emails anymore! :(
    @Jahnna That would be me :wink: And you're very welcome!
    edited October 2016
    In the sims store does it not give you the message along with the gift notification when you click on the little gift box? It does for me. And it is @Martje89. And thank you for the other gift @Jahnna. ^_^

@Martje89 you ninja'd me while I was double-checking to make sure it was the right person. lol

Martje89 wrote: »
    @Jahnna That would be me :wink: And you're very welcome!

Ah, thanks for clearing that up! I edited the post straight away and thanks again ;)
    Tamaek wrote: »
    In the sims store does it not give you the message along with the gift notification when you click on the little gift box? It does for me. And it is @Martje89. And thank you for the other gift @Jahnna. ^_^

@Martje89 you ninja'd me while I was double-checking to make sure it was the right person. lol

No, I have never received a message or notification or a gift box on the Sims Store. I looked at the messages and went to "Gift Messages" but the last one says "SimGuruMonkey sent you a message. RECEIVED 04/10/16 Congratulations! You've shared your Sims' Memories 100 times and unlocked a new badge!" That's it. :(
    Lol @Tamaek ;) And it's my pleasure @Jahnna :blush:

It's such a bummer that I hardly get any ads :'(, otherwise I would be gifting a lot more!
  • HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    Thank you @Tamaek for the colonial dress! It's pretty! There are a lot of individual items still to go, but also a few sets not on DD. I wish the weekly sales would update again...

Sorry @Jahnna I made a typo (see your gift notice) :D
    edited October 2016
    Thank you @Hoplass. I'm pretty close to being able to grab the whole set now and that is the last one that doesn't appear on the DD. Then I've got nothing but individual items to go. I'm with you, I really miss the Sales and Make Me An Offer. MMAO was a great way to grab those individual items for cheaper. :disappointed:

Ah well at least we have ads and the DD. ;)