Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    edited September 2016
    mikawag wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend!

I had some problems with my internet this week, the connection was so slow that I couldn't load any website... It seems to be back to normal now :smile:

My father also gave me another lizard this week! She has the same size as my first one so they won't fight and they seems get along well. I still need to find her a name though :blush:

Milka!

BTW, I have now updated my Top 5!
    Post edited by Jahnna on
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    edited September 2016
    hello guys how is everyone diong? there has been some crazy drama in the foums today in the ask a guru thread like omg i tried stepping in not a good idea ea is getting hate right now! just a example of what i mean this is crazy stuff! http://simsvip.com/2016/09/17/electronic-arts-attempts-to-censor-fansites-to-silence-its-fans/

btw congrats @mikaw for a new lizard i am sacred of lizards but its so cute <3
    Post edited by adamzaid on
  • sarah1114sarah1114 Posts: 76 Member
    Make sure everyone takes advantage of the origin sale! You can use the code ORIGIN50 to get 50% off expansion packs and worlds. Personally I just nabbed Showtime (the last one I needed) and Roaring Heights for ten bucks each, as the code is re-usable.

My Wishlist
    Thank you to anyone who has ever gifted me, I really appreciate it! :)
    edited September 2016
    O
    sarah1114 wrote: »
    Make sure everyone takes advantage of the origin sale! You can use the code ORIGIN50 to get 50% off expansion packs and worlds. Personally I just nabbed Showtime (the last one I needed) and Roaring Heights for ten bucks each, as the code is re-usable.

OH THATS GOOD BUT I GOT MY LAST 2 EPS 4 DAYS AGO PETS AND SUPERNATURAL SO I DONT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THAT :) btw that completed my ep collection :)
  • mikawagmikawag Posts: 190 Member
    edited September 2016
    @Hekete @Jahnna These names are cute! :blush:

@adamzaid Thank you! :heart:

Does anyone know if you buy a world on origin, will you have to stay logged on origin while playing? Or you can buy and install the world and then play the Sims without opening origin at all?
  • OpicanaOpicana Posts: 379 Member
    A big thinks to @Tamaek for the gift. My wishlist has been updated (and a link added to my signature!).
  • AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    mikawag wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend!

I had some problems with my internet this week, the connection was so slow that I couldn't load any website... It seems to be back to normal now :smile:

My father also gave me another lizard this week! She has the same size as my first one so they won't fight and they seems get along well. I still need to find her a name though :blush:

14372383_10207006690712519_8833768828582294458_o_zpshpoxnlfi.jpg
    They're so cute @mikawag ! As for the world I think you can play off line once you install the game,
  • TamaekTamaek Posts: 440 Member
    You can play offline, or at least I was able to.

@mikawag what cute lizards. I'd call her Speckles but that's just me, I'm not really sure what makes a good lizard name. I have a black cat named Black Magic, Magic for short. ^_^

@Opicana and @Hoplass you guys are welcome. And that sounds like you had a great birthday @Hoplass. ^_^

Thanks for the heads up @sarah1114 I have all the eps but not all the worlds so handy info.

And @Teanias thank you for nominating me! That was really nice of you and I didn't even know there was such a list. Thanks. ^_^

Thank you to @anettesb and @Scotsim for the lovely gifts. I'm pretty sure I am going to be able to get the Ragtime in the Big Easy set for very cheap or free when it comes up now and little by little the Waning Moon set price is dropping so hopefully I'll be able to get it soon. I tried to put the cheapest items on there to make it easier for people. Thanks a bunch guys.

I've updated my wishlist and my Top Five!

Have a great one everybody!
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
    edited September 2016
    @mikawag when you buy a world from origin you must download it from the sims 3 store it will give you the shiny blue download button! anyways i better go i just woke up for school so i better prepare for my self btw your lizard is so cute if i did not mention that XD i want a puppy one day hopefully but anyways better go bye
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    @Hoplass I know I'm rather late but; van harte gefeliciteerd! I hope you had the most awesome birthday :)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • PhoibePhoibe Posts: 66 Member
    Thank yo so much for the lovely gift @Scotsim

@mikawag Your lizard is so cute! ♥ I would name her Lizzy, Mika or Spotty.
  • HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    Thank you @SjappielovePaul
    When we arrived at the hotel yesterday the room was cancelled a few weeks ago by our traveling agency so we had no reservation anymore. Luckily there was one room left and we got that one. We weren't notified of change in hotels or anything so it was really weird. Let's hope the last hotel tonight isn't cancelled by the agency and that our flight home the day after is still booked! :s
  • HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    Your lizards look cute together @mikawag
  • mikawagmikawag Posts: 190 Member
    edited September 2016
    @Astreia @Tamaek @Phoibe @adamzaid @Hoplass Thank you! :blush:

And thank you for your answer! I think I'm going to buy Monte Vista :smile:

and thank you @Tamaek for the gift! :smiley:
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    Tamaek wrote: »
    You can play offline, or at least I was able to.

@mikawag what cute lizards. I'd call her Speckles but that's just me, I'm not really sure what makes a good lizard name. I have a black cat named Black Magic, Magic for short. ^_^

@Opicana and @Hoplass you guys are welcome. And that sounds like you had a great birthday @Hoplass. ^_^

Thanks for the heads up @sarah1114 I have all the eps but not all the worlds so handy info.

And @Teanias thank you for nominating me! That was really nice of you and I didn't even know there was such a list. Thanks. ^_^

Thank you to @anettesb and @Scotsim for the lovely gifts. I'm pretty sure I am going to be able to get the Ragtime in the Big Easy set for very cheap or free when it comes up now and little by little the Waning Moon set price is dropping so hopefully I'll be able to get it soon. I tried to put the cheapest items on there to make it easier for people. Thanks a bunch guys.

I've updated my wishlist and my Top Five!

Have a great one everybody!

your welcome

a mixed but clean wishlist is always the most fun to gift from
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    Thank you @Scotsim for my two gifts! :cookie:

I have updated my Top5 :)
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    hi guys back from school it was a very cool day 2 of my teachers were absent yeah! anyways i wanna know is did anybody get the blue a simpionts box? its been 3 weeks and its still not appearing :( i really wanted to save 10,000 to gift some people and get sunlit tides ohh well
  • TheStarlightSimmTheStarlightSimm Posts: 76 Member
    edited September 2016
    Hello again! How is everyone doing?
    I am hoping to get the Futureshock Living Room later today on DD so I put all of it's items on my wishlist! Any gift would help a lot! :)
    My Wishlist
    My Wishlist
    77 Sets, 42 Premium content and 4 Wolrds away from owning the Store B)
  • HeketeHekete Posts: 247 Member
    edited September 2016
    edited September 2016
    I am hoping to get the Futureshock Living Room later today on DD so I put all of it's items on my wishlist! Any gift would help a lot! :)
    My Wishlist

Both, this link and the one in your signature, lead into "nirvana" for me lol juts puts me to the front page of the forum with this link in the address line: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/?page=http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html_persona_TheStarlightSimm
    edited September 2016
    Jahnna wrote: »
    My Wishlist

Both, this link and the one in your signature, lead into "nirvana" for me lol juts puts me to the front page of the forum with this link in the address line: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/?page=http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html_persona_TheStarlightSimm

Oo thats odd >< ill go fix Jahnna one moment hun, that should fix it
  • AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    adamzaid wrote: »
    hi guys back from school it was a very cool day 2 of my teachers were absent yeah! anyways i wanna know is did anybody get the blue a simpionts box? its been 3 weeks and its still not appearing :( i really wanted to save 10,000 to gift some people and get sunlit tides ohh well

I haven't seen it but I haven't been able to look for it in the morning. However 10.000 seems to be impossible to me even when the blue button shows up! Good luck!
    Astreia wrote: »

I haven't seen it but I haven't been able to look for it in the morning. However 10.000 seems to be impossible to me even when the blue button shows up! Good luck!

what you mean you haven't seen it O.o seen what :P
    edited September 2016
    Hekete wrote: »

@Adamzaid asked if other people see their blue simpoints ad-boxes as he hasn't had any in a while.

It's not impossible. When I first started it was amazing with the netflix adverts. I got at least 2.000 every day within 2 hours or so. I quickly got well over 10,000 in just a week. But now Im lucky to get 200 in a day lol
    edited September 2016
    Jahnna wrote: »
    Hekete wrote: »

@Adamzaid asked if other people see their blue simpoints ad-boxes as he hasn't had any in a while.

OH! face palm! yes i see mine now that someone told me how to fix it :) turn off ad-blocker