Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited September 2015
    @Reachsims, thank you very much for everything :love: Birthday is very important is Brazil, it is true. Do not celebrate it is a kind of sin for most people hahaha :lol:

All I need now are those three premium items, Dragon Valley and Monte Vista. Barnacle Bay I bought from Origin, just as I said I would. It worked. I'm very glad, because it is cheaper in Origin, since it is in reais and not dollars (Barnacle Bay costs R$ 20,00 in Origin and R$ 70,00 in the Store :dizzy: )
    In one week I'm going to buy those two worlds, and maybe I'm going to buy some simpoints for those three premium items. They are kind of expensive, so I don't think it would be nice you guys give it to me. I'm not asking for them :)

My birthday gifties were given by you and @friendsfan36. Thank you very much. You guys are the best <3

I couldn't have done it without your help. And, for sure, I'm going to send some pictures of my families in Cotes d'Ambonnay. I'm going to post it in Cotes Thread.

Also, since I don't need anything else, I intend to be a gifter as well. My Bonus Simpoints I'm not going to spend with me anymore, but with those who still need help, as I needed. And it is so good to see people are helping us. I want to make someone feel the same. Wait for me <3

Have a great day, my friends <3

i was happy i could help even if it was just a little . my ads got stuck after i manged to gift you the one tiny item.and i was made happier still when Reach explained some countries don't make birthdays a big deal and some countries have to pay a high amount of money for sim points.
  • FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    I updated my top 5 list! Thank you so much to all of the generous simmers who gifted me! <3

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13771636/#Comment_13771636
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    Updated my top 5! :blush:
  • fairygirl7fairygirl7 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Thank you very much for the gift @Readalot1 ! <3

I have updated my top 5. :)
  • shaliny1997shaliny1997 Posts: 646 Member
    Here's my top 5!

Happy simming! :wink:

• FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    OH MY GOODNESS YOU GUYS.
    I can't believe it! You cleared my list again! And I got the Bayside Kitchen! And with it the whole Bayside Set since I already owned the Bayside Bathroom set!!! I was screaming mentally from excitement when I saw the green download button :D Thank you so much both @friendsfan36 and @Reachsims !!!!! Eeeee, now I need to think about new items for my list. So many gifts in one day!!! So exciting! :):D
  • ohmyglobguysohmyglobguys Posts: 346 Member
    Hello everyone. Happy Thursday. Thank you to the very sweet well wishin' gifters :). This community is really wonderful. I'm happy to be part of it.

I updated my top 5 and wishlist.
    Here are the links: Top 5 & Wishlist

Happy simmin' <3

tumblr_n1hktrsv5i1skyr7eo1_500.gif

My wishlist: MeanMasterJay
    My Top 5
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    ...Also, since I don't need anything else, I intend to be a gifter as well. My Bonus Simpoints I'm not going to spend with me anymore, but with those who still need help, as I needed. And it is so good to see people are helping us. I want to make someone feel the same. Wait for me <3

Have a great day, my friends <3
    I am thrilled with all your good news, especially on your birthday @blacerdamuller. That's why I am here. I don't want anything more from the store at all but plenty of others do and we can help them. I will wait for you. <3

Many thanks to @friendsfan367 and others (?) for helping out to give her a very special birthday. *HUGS*

When you return, Blacerda, @Readalot1 is another one who is trying to gather things for Cotes d'Ambonnay (plus maybe the whole store, LOL). :mrgreen:

My partner in crime, friendsfan367, was working with me today @FoxyLovesKitty. ;) Congratulations on getting the set and you're welcome.
  • TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    I updated my wishlist with hats because like some women love shoes or purses I love Hats!
    Then I did all Gothique stuff because I have been gifted the most out those so hopefully after a some more I can get the living and sleeping set!
  • AnfoxxyAnfoxxy Posts: 138 Member
    I've updated my TOP 5
    My Wislist HERE
    Also make sure to check my ThankYou Thread HERE

♥ Happy Simming ♥
    AB94qxt.png
    My TOP 5
    My Wishlist
    My ThankYou Thread
    TheSims3 MyPage
    i helped more than i thought i did. i was just trying to help others the way i was helped in the past. i have acess to ea cards but for now i use the ads because their free. so i try and do what i can.
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Thank you, @debbycanty, for the cupcakes from the Romanza wedding set! It's going to be so much fun to gather the rest of the set and make some beautiful community lots to hold weddings. :smiley:
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    @Reachsims you're spoiling me with these small gifts you do every now and then ;) thank you very much!

Updated my top 5 :)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
    Thank you so much for the gifts @Reachsims! <3

I have updated my top 5. :smiley:
  • shayleajayshayleajay Posts: 319 Member
    Wishlist updated, did some rearranging, changed 3 of the top5.
    tumblr_lya5t5qIPs1rn95k2o8_250.gif

My Wishlist HERE pieces from the set(s) I want are at the top. My Top 5. My Thankyou Thread for my kind gifters. A world of my own creation Aure Island.
  • BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    I have updated my top five.
    Wishlist.
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • Readalot1Readalot1 Posts: 338 Member
    edited September 2015
    I have updated my Top 5 here due to @friendsfan36 ! Um... I'm confused. Is it @friendsfan36 or @friendsfan367 ? The gift message was from 36, but 367 posts here... :s Oh well. Anyway, post is updated, and don't forget to vote for my pictures if you haven't already! Oh, and @tiger_lily5 , check your gift inbox! :D

Oh, and @Reachsims is pretty much right - I'm going for Cotes in the long haul and Store in the less-long haul, believe it or not. Since I just looked on the full post for Cotes and found out that it has a lot of EP content I don't have, I'm pretty sad :'( Oddly enough, the Exchange doesn't show all of the store content that Cotes has, like the door from Hidden Springs, so it might just be a better idea for me to own mostly everything before I even attempt to get it. :P I'll try to get as many EP's as I reasonably can, and then just let the rest of the content be substituted and fix each lot myself :(
    I'm a real girl now! I have a signature!
    My Wishlist here .
    My Thank You Thread here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • lay1010lay1010 Posts: 219 Member
    I updated my Top 5 wishlist thank you to all those who gifted me!!
    New wish list foundHere
    My wishlist isHere
    My wishlist Here
    My Thank you Thread is Here
    My Sims 3 page is Here
    My top 5 is Here
    It is so much fun to be here
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @Readalot1 - Is your page correct about what EPs, etc... you own? You don't need Showtime. You could live without Seasons. You'd have some missing bits, but mainly at the parks. From Generations, I recall we used a tree house or two, certainly not important. I guess we used a couple things from Uni, and again I don't think anything was critical, because I can't recall exactly what they were. We didn't use ITF at all.

The store worlds are more important, mainly for aesthetic reasons in that EA offered a lot of build content in the store worlds which is very unfortunate since it was never offered individually in the store. For example, the wood fire oven from Monte Vista is not critical but it fit in well in our world and was used along with a few other store ovens. Dragon Valley and Midnight Hollow (you own MH, of course) were used for build content and some rabbit holes. Frankly, I thought it was pretty lousy on the part of the company to bind all this build content to the store worlds. (That's another reason they are getting no money from me for Sims 4.)

From Barnacle Bay we used the old ship diner (not essential) but we also used a few bits and the rope stairs. BB can be picked up for about $5.00US every few months at Amazon.

I hope that helps to let you know a bit more about what might be more essential, to you, to have.
    edited September 2015
    Readalot1 wrote: »
    I have updated my Top 5 here due to @friendsfan36 ! Um... I'm confused. Is it @friendsfan36 or @friendsfan367 ? The gift message was from 36, but 367 posts here... :s Oh well. Anyway, post is updated, and don't forget to vote for my pictures if you haven't already! Oh, and @tiger_lily5 , check your gift inbox! :D

Oh, and @Reachsims is pretty much right - I'm going for Cotes in the long haul and Store in the less-long haul, believe it or not. Since I just looked on the full post for Cotes and found out that it has a lot of EP content I don't have, I'm pretty sad :'( Oddly enough, the Exchange doesn't show all of the store content that Cotes has, like the door from Hidden Springs, so it might just be a better idea for me to own mostly everything before I even attempt to get it. :P I'll try to get as many EP's as I reasonably can, and then just let the rest of the content be substituted and fix each lot myself :(

its both actually. friendsfan36 for sims 3 friendsfan367 for sim4 i had orgin issues. i hope i didn't confuse you more.
  • LissieBessLissieBess Posts: 118 Member
  • debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    You're welcome @Cabelle1863 :)
    Thank you very much for the gift @Kaike78 <3

My top 5 has been updated :)
  • shayleajayshayleajay Posts: 319 Member
    Thankyou @Readalot1 and @Reachsims for wiping out my top 5! Top 5 was updated last night but I was so tired I forgot to post that it was updated.
    tumblr_lya5t5qIPs1rn95k2o8_250.gif

My Wishlist HERE pieces from the set(s) I want are at the top. My Top 5. My Thankyou Thread for my kind gifters. A world of my own creation Aure Island.
  • lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,877 Member
    Just popped in to wish you all a happy weekend :3 chasing Live Love Laugh on Monday, good luck to those doing the same! :D
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg