Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    edited September 2015
    Ignore.
    Post edited by FoxyLovesKitty on
  • lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,877 Member
    @MegaMauricio @Reachsims hehe I'm very glad to have played a part in your generosity Reach, I like being an instigator although I had no idea I was! :joy: enjoy the boardwalk!! :D
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
    edited September 2015
    Thank you so much @maria_loves_alex !! That dress is so adorable :3<3 have a wonderful Tuesday :p

Top 5 updated, Date Night is on DD tonight for me, any help appreciated :D
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    @Lizzie1234 you're welcome :)
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
    How's everyone doing today? :3
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @Lizzie1234 - I am in the middle of buying things for a big Date Night tonight and a bit of other assorted naughty things. ;)
    edited September 2015
    Reachsims wrote: »
    @Lizzie1234 - I am in the middle of buying things for a big Date Night tonight and a bit of other assorted naughty things. ;)

Ninja gifting! You are such a sweetheart! Thank you so very much :3:love: and sneaky :joy: I'm impressed at how quickly I caught on ;)

Top 5 and wishlist updated :relaxed:
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • shayleajayshayleajay Posts: 319 Member
    edited September 2015
    @Lizzie1234 had insomnia last night so I'm wired and exhausted at the same time LOL. So glad there's coffee :smiley: and my computer crashed this morning so i'm stuck with it slow while it runs a scan, cleanup, and then defrag's. I kinda haven't done that in.... a while.
    But I do have the day off today :D , first day of school so the dad stayed home with the kids to take them to school for their first day, did pop over to do the oldest girl's hair this morning.
    Aaaaand the cat is sleeping behind the tv which means I'll have to fix the wires or the picture will be fuzzy LOL, crazy old thing.

Updated my wishlist. Forest bedroom stuff is still at the top but also did some adding and rearranging further down.

I really really really love my coffee right now :smiley:
    tumblr_lya5t5qIPs1rn95k2o8_250.gif

My Wishlist HERE pieces from the set(s) I want are at the top. My Top 5. My Thankyou Thread for my kind gifters. A world of my own creation Aure Island.
    shayleajay wrote: »
    @Lizzie1234 had insomnia last night so I'm wired and exhausted at the same time LOL. So glad there's coffee :smiley: and my computer crashed this morning so i'm stuck with it slow while it runs a scan, cleanup, and then defrag's. I kinda haven't done that in.... a while.
    But I do have the day off today :D , first day of school so the dad stayed home with the kids to take them to school for their first day, did pop over to do the oldest girl's hair this morning.
    Aaaaand the cat is sleeping behind the tv which means I'll have to fix the wires or the picture will be fuzzy LOL, crazy old thing.

Updated my wishlist. Forest bedroom stuff is still at the top but also did some adding and rearranging further down.

I really really really love my coffee right now :smiley:

Oh gosh get the caffeine! Haha well I hope your computer is up and running soon to enjoy your day off :mrgreen: I have two cats, one is just like Garfield except he's called Elliot and the other is Phoebe, they both like to cause trouble too :joy:
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • cristill13cristill13 Posts: 2,162 Member
    Happy first day of school. Relief for Mom, excitement for the children. Wishing everyone a great day.
  • shayleajayshayleajay Posts: 319 Member
    @Lizzie1234 LOL we have 2 as well and the young one (Wally) is kinda Garfield-ish too except he's pure white, if you leave out food on the counter he will eat it :cookie: and he likes to go in the shower :astonished: . Our old crazy one is Asia, she's gotta be at least around 15/16yo by now... she's old... and loves to sit and knock things off the coffee table or lounge outside in the sun. He was a stray kitten and she was a shelter rescue. We had a third cat (my baby Milo) but he got mean when we got our dogs so we gave him to a farm, he's very happy, rules the roost there apparently LOL.

WTW where did the multitab 6000 come from? going all OCD on my wishlist and and it says I own it... ugh my email takes so long to load... @Reachsims you are so awesome it's a little scary LOL.
    tumblr_lya5t5qIPs1rn95k2o8_250.gif

My Wishlist HERE pieces from the set(s) I want are at the top. My Top 5. My Thankyou Thread for my kind gifters. A world of my own creation Aure Island.
  • tiger_lily5tiger_lily5 Posts: 3,904 Member
    I have updated My Top 5 :)

I've added a picture that I thought was nice and represents the changing of the seasons because I really like this time of year. If it's too big just let me know and I'll remove it immediately. :)
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • pinkieposhpinkieposh Posts: 241 Member
    @simgeek79 Thank you for the wonderful gift.
    Gotta update my top 5 later. It is a busy day today in the office i'd rather stay at home and play sims. :smile:
    tumblr_phvdhrrkdl1qcy6v1o1_r2_540.png
    My Page My Simblr My Studio
    My YouTube Channel
    shayleajay wrote: »
    @Lizzie1234 LOL we have 2 as well and the young one (Wally) is kinda Garfield-ish too except he's pure white, if you leave out food on the counter he will eat it :cookie: and he likes to go in the shower :astonished: . Our old crazy one is Asia, she's gotta be at least around 15/16yo by now... she's old... and loves to sit and knock things off the coffee table or lounge outside in the sun. He was a stray kitten and she was a shelter rescue. We had a third cat (my baby Milo) but he got mean when we got our dogs so we gave him to a farm, he's very happy, rules the roost there apparently LOL.

WTW where did the multitab 6000 come from? going all OCD on my wishlist and and it says I own it... ugh my email takes so long to load... @Reachsims you are so awesome it's a little scary LOL.

Aw that's so sweet! My house has had cats since before I was born. Elliot is only 7 and Phoebe is 3, she doesn't like people but Elliot will sit on you all day if you let him :joy: my sister's cats like the shower! Weird huh?!
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
    Thank you so much @shayleajay for the super cute gift! :)

Updated My top 5 :)
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Happy Tuesday to all! :)

@Shayleajay - I sent the MultiTab and 2 other little things. No need to load your email. I don't generally have the time to do much with the gift messages.

@tiger_lily5 - You could enlarge your picture (by about 1.5?) if you want. It's gorgeous. Thank you!

@pinkieposh - You were a winner in the Once-A-Day Lottery on one of the days you were gone, Sunday. I am to gift you when you have time to figure out what you'd like (any Set in the 1000-2000 SimPoint range). I hope your day goes well.
    Fully prepared for Date Night tonight, updated my top 5 and wishlist :love:
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    You're welcome @pinkieposh :) Wish I could stay home and play too :(
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • 23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    I have updated my Top 5 :blush:

Happy Simming, dear friends!
    :heart:

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• tinkknitztinkknitz Posts: 1,278 Member
    Sorry I haven't been around for awhile, we are crazy busy with a renovation. My Sims are seriously neglected. I hope I thanked @jbsquared2000 for all the hair. It finished me off :-}

I no longer have "a wishlist here " to update thanks to many wonderful Simmers here. I own The Store. Thanks bunches!

@Reachsims Sort of like Dorothy to The Scarecrow I will miss thanking you most of all <3 You can scratch my name off the list.

What do I put for a signature once I have been gifted so much that I own The Store? anybody? Bueller?
    tinkknitz wrote: »
    Sorry I haven't been around for awhile, we are crazy busy with a renovation. My Sims are seriously neglected. I hope I thanked @jbsquared2000 for all the hair. It finished me off :-}

I no longer have "a wishlist here " to update thanks to many wonderful Simmers here. I own The Store. Thanks bunches!

@Reachsims Sort of like Dorothy to The Scarecrow I will miss thanking you most of all <3 You can scratch my name off the list.

Congrats!!!!! :D
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
    Wow @Reachsims! What an incredible surprise! That was one huge drive-by! :D My top 5 AND Grandpa's Grove! You are amazing! Thank you ever so much. :blush:

I really love gardening and farming. I can't wait to use the tractor and all the other items in the set go so well with Country Livin' and the Dairy Corral. Oh I am so excited! :D My sims are going to have some awesome farms! :mrgreen:

Thank you so much for everything <3
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage

@Shayleajay - I sent the MultiTab and 2 other little things. No need to load your email. I don't generally have the time to do much with the gift messages.

@tiger_lily5 - You could enlarge your picture (by about 1.5?) if you want. It's gorgeous. Thank you!

@pinkieposh - You were a winner in the Once-A-Day Lottery on one of the days you were gone, Sunday. I am to gift you when you have time to figure out what you'd like (any Set in the 1000-2000 SimPoint range). I hope your day goes well.

Just saw this! It's one that I found by searching for a small picture and I'm not sure if they can be enlarged but I'm glad you like it. I was torn between that or flowers. :)

✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • pinkieposhpinkieposh Posts: 241 Member

Cool Beans! Oooops, I need to contain myself. In the office ATM. Will PM you later.
    tumblr_phvdhrrkdl1qcy6v1o1_r2_540.png
    My Page My Simblr My Studio
    My YouTube Channel
  • runzurunzu Posts: 184 Member
    I sent thank yous out to all the lovely people that remembered me and sent gifts! All have been super appreciated! <3

Updated my Top 5! :smiley:

Good to be back! =n.n=
    My picture perfect world is full of 'imperfections' and diversity. I don't own TS4.

Wishlist | Top 5 Wishlist | My Thank You Thread | Gift TPAY | Household Creation Game | Squeaky Clean Wishlist | RIP Past Sims