Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• IrisGoddessIrisGoddess Posts: 122 Member
    Thank you so much for the gifts @Reachsims, @muminek85, and @jbsquared2000! I'm spending Mother's Day at home relaxing with nothing to do but play TS3. Y'all are making it even more enjoyable! Because of your help and others, I just got a green download on Fabulous Fiesta! Woohoo!!!! :smiley:

I've updated my list.
    My Wish List store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=IrisGoddess
    Currently working on Muse Luxury and Tutor of Tudors.
    Oh my goodness!!! @Reachsims, you are a sweetheart! Thank you so much for the Asian Fusion set and the bedside light. You knocked out a big chunk of my wish list!! What a fabulous Mother's Day gift! Thank you!!!

(I think used up my quota of exclamation marks on this post alone!)
    Thank you, @Aaronsims, for the flirty pigtails. :)
  • AaronsimsAaronsims Posts: 720 Member
    Thank you, @Aaronsims, for the flirty pigtails. :)
    you're welcome! hope you've had a great weekend

• jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    Thank you @Aaronsims for the desk! I was intently clicking ads and saw my gift notification pop up. What a wonderful Mother's Day surprise! :) Have a great day!
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
    A huge thanks to @KramYraelo for the Adventurous Life set! Thank you so much!!! :)
  • Written NoteWritten Note Posts: 6 New Member
    Post has been updated!!
  • RaeNicRaeNic Posts: 767 Member
    Updated my top 5! :) Hope everyone had a great weekend and your Monday is going smoothly! <3
    I have updated my top 5 HERE - thank you guys so much and I hope that everyone is updating their lists, too. It makes choosing what to gift so much easier and helps earn those green buttons so much faster! :smiley:
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

• RoseMcGowanRoseMcGowan Posts: 65 Member
    My Wishlist

Anything is greatly appreciated!
  • Feedinghissheep3Feedinghissheep3 Posts: 92 Member
    @Feedinghissheep3 - You just need to type out the specific names of the top 5 items that you would like, in list format in a new post.

For example:
    1. Sheer Beauty Dress
    2. Knock em Out Skirt and Top
    3.... etc.

The link to your wishlist is here: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=feedinghissheep3 and the moderator for this thread ( @Reachsims ) will add your link on the first page of the thread for others to click on. Once someone gifts you with one of your top five, just go back to your original thread and edit it to change the list to your new top five.

I hope that made sense. I swear it made perfect sense in my head. :D

Edited to include examples :)

thank you so much!!!
  • JennaDaCapoJennaDaCapo Posts: 190 Member
    Update: I own all giftable worlds! YAY! It took a lot of hard work simpoint farming, but it was well worth it!
  • EvaKoukEvaKouk Posts: 340 Member
    Completely changed and updated my Wishlist after a long time since so many people gifted me loads of items! Huge thank you to everyone that has gifted me so far and @Reachsims for introducing me to this wonderful community!
    Have a nice day everyone and happy simming! All the love x :smiley:
    Hey! Don't be a stranger!

My Page - My Studio - My Massive Thank You Thread

All the love as always! x
    Congratulations @JennaDaCapo! I'm working on getting everything off of the DD that I can, and then I plan to work through the venues and worlds, too. I hope the ads are around for that long... :)

• JennaDaCapoJennaDaCapo Posts: 190 Member
    Me too. I may be buying some simpoints with the money I'll be earning during this job agency assessment. Roaring Heights, Dragon Valley, here I come!
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Woohoo! I'm officially a member, and can now LINK! (it's the little things..) :) Unfortunately, I can't seem to link on a post before I was a member. (Drat.) Oh well, I've included a link to my wishlist in my signature. :)
    Feel free to make a new post. :)

• rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    edited May 2015
    I've just updated my list (at long last). I've put my Change box on the table, feel free to insert a giftie, or not. My change box is rattling out an infectious beat, though.
    My list is here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13304026/#Comment_13304026
  • creativity_rulezcreativity_rulez Posts: 108 Member
    edited May 2015
    @jbsquared2000 Thank you so much for your gifts!!!
    Updated my list!
  • RaeNicRaeNic Posts: 767 Member
    edited May 2015
    Hello everyone! Hope you're doing well. I finally got around to updating my top 5. Thank you everyone who has gifted me over the last few days! You're all too kind! Hopefully I'll be able to return the kindness now that my ads have returned. :)
    Post edited by RaeNic on
    edited July 2015
    Hi everyone! I am all done with sets and am down to only individual and exclusive items now. I can't quite believe it! *sniff sniff*

The link to my wishlist is here: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=jbsquared2000#

1. Women's Leather Pants

2. Suspending Suspenders

3. Sunny Sundress

4. Maxi Dress

5. Summer Ties

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much! :)
    Post edited by jbsquared2000 on

• NevillsNevills Posts: 505 Member
    I've updated my list. I'm currently working on the Luxe Loungewear while it's on sale. Any help is appreciated!
    I'm a WoW playing, Doctor Who watching, Harry Potter reading, fan fiction writing simmer who is without a doubt a geek (and sometimes a super hero).

My wishlist
  • mercurydustinmercurydustin Posts: 43 Member
    edited May 2015
    still cant post a link :) but my top 5 our thank you so much for having this thread awesome idea :)
    1. banana jeffs wall clock
    2. mel the money
    3. mr tailored topper
    4. india inspertions orissia sunset vest
    5. classic tuxedo

Thank you very much jbsquared2000 :) my son absolutely adores frogs the self put a huge smile on his face :)
    Post edited by mercurydustin on
  • GoukaGouka Posts: 2,130 Member
    I was able to update my list!
    Gouka on The Sims 3
  • TeegersTeegers Posts: 816 Member
    still cant post a link :) but my top 5 our thank you so much for having this thread awesome idea :)
    1. animal friends wall shelf
    2. topsy turvy single bed
    3. mr tailored topper
    4. india inspertions orissia sunset vest
    5. classic tuxedo

Here's a link to your wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=mercurydustin
    Hi, I'm Te-ge (pronounced TG)
    Origin ID: Teegers1
    Steam: Teegers
  • GoukaGouka Posts: 2,130 Member
    Actually updated mine again since Brunch at the Old Mill is coming up on the DD soon and I should change priorities to plugging away at the CYS bonus. ty ty
    Gouka on The Sims 3