Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• XxIesjuhXxIesjuh Posts: 78 Member
    edited August 2017
    Oh I forgot to mention I also updated my Top 5 :)
    Post edited by XxIesjuh on
  • BluessunBluessun Posts: 139 Member
    @charlotteprice Thank you so much! Perfect :)

@PlumDiddy Thank you very much!

Top 5 is updated.
    Sims 3 PC monitor is discontinued due severe freeze and/or sunburn! Yeah, I'm a nut, so give me a cracker... With cheese, please..
    "I knew this was a great idea! But you should have told me how bad it actually is..."
  • lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    edited August 2017
    @XxIesjuh did you know you can put your wishlist in your signature (like a lot of us have)?

Here's how:

Beside your username at the top, there's an icon that looks like a cog. Click on it, then on Preferences>Signature Settings, and put in:

[ u r l = "h t t p : / / s t o r e . t h e s i m s 3 . c o m / m y W i s h l i s t . h t m l ? p er s o n a=usernamehere"] My wishlist[/url ]

(without the spaces, of course; i just had to post it that way, otherwise it wouldn't show you the code)
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
    Sims 3 PC monitor is discontinued due severe freeze and/or sunburn! Yeah, I'm a nut, so give me a cracker... With cheese, please..
    "I knew this was a great idea! But you should have told me how bad it actually is..."
    Oh wow, thanks so much to both @debbycanty and @Bluessun for the gorgeous pieces from Collectionne Stäncké :):heart::cookie:

New top 5 in signature!
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

• XxIesjuhXxIesjuh Posts: 78 Member
    Woah thank you @lauravonawesome @wannie00 and @Bluessun for the lovely items! <3

@lauravonawesome That's clever! I am going to do that right away :)
  • bps3bps3 Posts: 1,060 Member
    I want to say a great big THANK YOU to @wannie00 for Milkin It Dairy Correll :smiley: So very generous of you!

I've updated my top 5 here: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=bps3#

Happy simming everyone!
    Thank you to @wannie00 once again for the cute clock~ top 5 updated :)

• Yoschi334Yoschi334 Posts: 99 Member

Top 5 Updated! :)
    edited August 2017
    Thank you @Jude525 for all the pretty things from Fifth Avenue and Frontier Finds, plus the statue from Buccaneer's Bounty~ does that mean you got your exclusives for free? I hope you did!

:):heart::cookie:

Top 5 update coming soon in signature :)
    Post edited by lauravonawesome on

• sport0714sport0714 Posts: 142 Member
    edited August 2017
    Hi everyone! Could you please add me to the registry?

My wishlist is http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=sport0714"

My top 5--
    http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:23072&categoryId=&back=categoryPage
    http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:23074&categoryId=&back=categoryPage
    http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:70830&categoryId=&back=categoryPage
    http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:61260&categoryId=&back=categoryPage
    http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=&pcategoryId=&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:72479"
    Thank you so much!!!
    Post edited by sport0714 on
    edited August 2017
    Hey @sport0714 and welcome to the gifting directory :)

If your Store username is different from the one you use on the boards, please let us know by posting your wishlist link. I tried to find you on the store site, but your name just comes up as 'persona not found'.

As for the venue, it's possible that someone will have enough SP to gift you the manor, but a lot of us find it harder to gift big items now that the ads are gone. Your best bet would be to grab it when it goes on sale~ the Daily Deal thread will help you get the most out of your SP (and can lead to sets being cheap, or even free, later on).

Now & Then comes up 3 different times in the daily deal rotation. Keep your eyes peeled, as there's a new rotation starting at the end of this month.

Welcome again, and happy hunting!

-von

Thank you @lauravonawesome and @wannie00 !

Live, Laugh, Love is getting closer, I think i'll grab it next DD :)
    Hi @lauravonawesome , thank you so much for the welcome!

The link to my wishlist is http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=sport0714

I know, of course, that no one has the kind of points to gift something so large, just put it on there as wishful thinking. ;)
    sport0714 wrote: »
    Hi @lauravonawesome , thank you so much for the welcome!

The link to my wishlist is http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=sport0714

I know, of course, that no one has the kind of points to gift something so large, just put it on there as wishful thinking. ;)

Never say never~ it's incredibly rare, though I've seen it happen, so you never know. :)

Someone gifted me World of Wonder about a month ago~ it had been on my wishlist for about 5 years and I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the blue download button beside it on my wishlist. I promised the person who gifted it to me that I'll do the same for someone else when I'm in a position to; once all my medical stuff is dealt with and I'm able to work again, I'll have spare $ to gift even more pretty things.

I'd love to be able to gift all of you something big, like a venue or a world. But, with the ads gone and me still not being able to work, that's wishful thinking too. But, one day... :wink:

edited August 2017
    Amazing @charlotteprice wow! Top 5 completely and all guitars!?! Thank you so much :)

And thanks to @lauravonawesome I'm not running out of water :)

Full Regal Living Set will be free after I grab Regal Living Dining Room set in few hours with only few simpoints. And Club Vaindenburger is soooo close too. Thank you B)

Top 5 updated.
    Post edited by Bluessun on
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Good Morning/Evening/Afternoon everyone. For those thanking me, you are more than welcome <3

@lauravonawesome I am glad your ankle is getting better and hope your second surgery is soon!

@Kylieb191 I hope you can still play since you knee'd your laptop? I would go crazy if I couldn't :D

@Jude525 I hope you get those last two exclusives so you can join the OTS club ;)

@Nomiko13 Since you no longer have a Top 5, I hope you get your exclusives soon and can join the OTS club ;)
    Thanks @charlotteprice I hope so too!

Also TY for clearing my top 5~ I scored the rest of Frontier finds for 75 SP :):heart::cookie:

New top 5 coming soon!

• Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,696 Member
    @lauravonawesome actually I realized that I wasn't likely to get the final two items free because the MMAO doesn't recognize that I own everything else, so I had to buy some points to be ready. Of course, they don't sell 200 point bundles, so I had some to spare. I hope you enjoy.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Yoschi334Yoschi334 Posts: 99 Member

@charlotteprice was here and cleared my top 5! Thank you so much <3

And top 5 updated!
    @Jude525 I will, thank you so much! Sorry to hear about the store not recognizing your stuff though~ I really wish they'd fix that.

@charlotteprice thank you again for clearing my top 5~ I was too tired to update it earlier, so my new top 5 is now in my signature. yay!

@lauravonawesome , thank you so much for the wallpaper and the drinking bucket. I love it!

@JoeJude16, thank you for the Sea Shanty! I agree with you, I'd move in there in a second!

@charlotteprice , very, very generous of you. Thank for for the Old Mill. I can't wait to use it in game!

Updating my top 5 now.
    @sport0714 you're so welcome :) May your Sim houses wear them well!

• AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    Thank you @debbycanty , @Bluessun and @wannie00 for the gifts!

And thank you @Yoschi334 for trying realy hard to gift me the "Faire Folk Bird House"!

Top5 updated.
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Reachsims I would just like to pop in here and give my appreciation for your dedication to this thread because I can't quite believe you're still keeping it updated!