Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    Well hello everyone, seems as if the forums were down all day for me today! And also some others. I hope you have all had a great day

I feel pretty good about my interview, thanks for all the good vibes!
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    I have updated my top 5 thanks to the butterfly maiden @charlotteprice making it flutter away!
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    hi guys just wanted to check in how is everything?
    Tamaek wrote: »
    Thank you @Astreia! I currently don't have access to my PC only my phone so updating my top 5 is really hard. They are still repairing the storm damage on my house and it is as bad as we feared so it will be a few days. But I wanted to make sure that I thanked you. <3 Also the ads don't come in very often on my phone so I won't be able to gift much either. :s It is so frustrating but hopefully it will all be over soon and my life can get back to normal. I feel guilty not being able to help much. :'(

oh thats sad i hope everything becomes better for you amen
    edited August 2016
    i have been rolling on simpionts lately xD i have been getting 100sp every night XD so expect more gifting from me
    edited August 2016
    Hi @Tamaek I think you have gifted me at least once thank you for that! (I don't think I have been able to gift you yet I keep getting this one add that doesn't pay the one with the people with really thick glasses over and over I even changed the little flag to 3 different English speaking countries and still that one add !) Anyway it is good not being the only T name in the gifting directory list anymore! I sure hope your house damages are repaired soon and that when you get your computer back it works not only as good but better as it did before! As for you not being able to gift we all here understand I think all of us has gone through a gifting lull before for one reason or another ! (Perfect example what I said earlier about that add !) So don't worry about that! As far as wishlist goes my wishlist doesn't seem to like my iPad gives me all sorts of problems when I try to edit it with it . I hear it likes phones even less so you are not alone there I understand and I am sure others do here as well! The one thing I can do on my iPad is add to my wishlist so I am sure you can to! Maybe you can try to add what you want for your top five to your list last so it is at the top of your list and just mention that in here when you need to! Until you can do things the normal way on your computer again anyways which I hope will be soon for you!
  • TamaekTamaek Posts: 440 Member
    You are right about it not liking phones @Teanias. And while I hadn't yet gotten to you on the gift list I have now! Your post really made me feel better. Thank you for the kind words. I didn't realize how much I needed them until I read them. And that goes for you, too @adamzaid. <3 Thank you and bless you both. <3 ^_^

And glad to hear that @Loveandhate. Fingers crossed. ;)
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
    edited August 2016
    ;)
    Tamaek wrote: »
    You are right about it not liking phones @Teanias. And while I hadn't yet gotten to you on the gift list I have now! Your post really made me feel better. Thank you for the kind words. I didn't realize how much I needed them until I read them. And that goes for you, too @adamzaid. <3 Thank you and bless you both. <3 ^_^

And glad to hear that @Loveandhate. Fingers crossed. ;)

thank you :)
    @Tamaek your welcome for the kind words and thank you for the guys haircut! I'm sure a lot of my guy sims will be sporting this hair in my game!

@Loveandhate glad you feel good about your interview! I hope you find out soon that your feelings are right!

@adamzaid sorry I didn't say hi yesterday! So hi how are you? I'm good hopefully I am finally over this cough that has been hanging on for the longest time!
  • LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    @charlotteprice I dont believe I got to thank you for the second round of my Top 5 you cleared out! And @HSmith2016 for my lovely painting!

I was looking around on My Page, and it gave me the opportunity to redeem some Sim points, and I did! It gave me 500 SP, that I am looking to gift!

My Top 5 is being updated!
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

Teanias wrote: »
    @Tamaek your welcome for the kind words and thank you for the guys haircut! I'm sure a lot of my guy sims will be sporting this hair in my game!

@Loveandhate glad you feel good about your interview! I hope you find out soon that your feelings are right!

@adamzaid sorry I didn't say hi yesterday! So hi how are you? I'm good hopefully I am finally over this cough that has been hanging on for the longest time!

and sorry for my late reply :D but i am good just i am addicted to the soms 4 right now which honesty i never thought i would be addicted to it :D
  • mikawagmikawag Posts: 190 Member
    Hi everyone!

I hope you're all having a great weekend and holidays for the people who are on holidays! :smile:

I haven't been really present lately... One of my lizard (the smaller one of the 2 I have), is dying and I can't do anything about it... He was fine 2 days ago and yesterday he was just acting strange, not moving a lot and keeping his eyes closed. He doesn't react a lot when I take him into my hands... My father thinks that my 2 lizard fighted and the bigger one may have stepped over him or something like that... I really hate the fact that I can't do anything to make him feel better :'(
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Good morning, everyone! Happy Sunday. :)

@mikawag, is there a vet that you can take your lizard to find out what is wrong with him? I don't know if all vets take care of "exotic" pets like lizards. I hope you can find out what is wrong and hopefully heal him.

@Loveandhate, congrats on those extra 500 SP. I had that happen to me once, it was a nice little surprise from the EA store!

Hope everyone is doing well. School will be starting back up soon for my kiddo, we all have to somehow get out of our summer routine and back into waking up earlier and homework. I can't believe it's already that time of the year!!
    @HSmith2016 The only vet in my city only take care of 'normal' pets... My father has a friend that raise lizards like mine so he called him and explained him the problem. To him, we can only separate them (which I did) and let him rest. We now have to wait and see if he get his strength back or if he dies... :anguished:
  • sarah1114sarah1114 Posts: 76 Member
    So, how many here have school coming up in September? I personally am going back to university. Going to miss this summer bliss.

My Wishlist
    Thank you to anyone who has ever gifted me, I really appreciate it! :)
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    sarah1114 wrote: »
    So, how many here have school coming up in September? I personally am going back to university. Going to miss this summer bliss.

Aye!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
    sarah1114 wrote: »

I do too... I'm trying to motivate myself by thinking that, if everything goes well, I only have 2 more years of school... (I'm stuying international business :sweat: )
    @mikawag I hope you're lizard gets better I'm not really a lizard person myself more of a cute bunny type (as I am sure you can tell from my avatar!)but I know they can be great companions to those who do care for them! I'm sending some nice warm healing vibes your lizards way! I think a lizard would like warm vibes! ( By the way what is its name?)Also I'm going to say a little prayer for it as well! I know I would be awfully upset if one of the times my bunny and my nieces were together one ended up hurting the other! Thank God they grew up together and are the best of fuzzy friends! I can almost go into cuteness overload when I see them cuddling up relaxing in their cage!
    edited August 2016
    @adamzaid it is surprising what we get addicted to sometimes I never thought I would get as addicted to sims 3 as much as I have! The more I see of sims4 the more I understand how those who do like it can be addicted to it but the more I also know it is not for me! It has great graphics but something about them just doesn't look as inviting as the sims 3 do! I just can't seem to like the look of the sims4 sims I am not even sure what it is about them I don't like but even looking at cc I can tell if it is for 3 or 4 just by looking at the sims! I think maybe they angular and have more shadow in sims4! I am glad you're enjoying your sims4 though and hope you have a lot of fun with your sims in it!

@Hoplass thank you for the shaggy look haircut yes it is a great name for it although I did expect it to be a little longer at first more like shaggy from scuby doo but it is a good shaggy look and I have a feeling I can use it in an upcoming project of mine soon!
    @Teanias Thank you so much! I really hope things will get better! Her name is Delta (and the bigger one is Echo), I named them like that because I always liked the fact that they looked like small dinosaurs so I named them like the raptors in Jurassic World. Except that they are a lot nicer :smile:

Bunnies are really adorable, I love your profile picture! It's really great that they all get along so well, it must be really cute to see them like that! :blush:
  • Readalot1Readalot1 Posts: 338 Member
    Hey everyone! I know it's been a long time since I've posted....(does eight months really seem that long? Eeek!) but I finished summer sessions of college about a month ago. Besides just enjoying my summer, I've gotten back into the Sims 3! I don't know how much I'll be on here, as I'm trying to revive some of my old games, but I will probably skulk around on here and randomly give gifts every now and then.
    I'm a real girl now! I have a signature!
    My Wishlist here .
    My Thank You Thread here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    So sorry I've not been active recently! If I haven't already said it then thanks very very much to @charlotteprice for wiping out my Top 5 again! Helped me reduce the price for for "Jet Set" on DD by about 200 simpoints! I just love the ballett thingy! Also thanks very much to @Tamaek for the "Hour Glass End Table" and to @Astreia for the "Simply Sophisticated Dress"!

I still have to update my Top 5. I'm just very inactive because atm I'm spending every spare minute on "Dead by Daylight". <3
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    From my TOP 5!

@Jahnna thanks for the Very V-Neck Sweater !!! <3

@Tamaek thanks for the Double Knit Sweater !!! <3

These are very cute, thank you!!! :)

I have updated my Top 5 list HERE :D